Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Gry your thoughts about the voting pattern of yesterday ?
Once again I know I wasn't asked but I think there was saving at plays there. Even more so than d1. But I have to reread and breakdown how things went down.

It would be good if we avoided ties or close numbers of votes today so we stop giving mafias opportunities to save each other.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Doom scrolling before bed, be back before end of day

oh no demon too locked so its this order :


Marm 684 on James,
Bran locked 684 on Holt,
Jinx 688 on holt too
then Misha voted Evl on 693,
then Demon locked on Holt on 741,
Bran locked on 752
and sam voted on 762
There's also Gry lock on Evil, it's before mine for sure. My locked made it a tie at that point.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'll be honest and say I'm not sold on Evil being red, but his last min change of vote after adamantly going against you all day raise questions.
So I wouldn't oppose an Evil lynch I guess.

It's just that at one point he sounded like he had the det EVA and I hoped he would come out with something juicy eventually.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun what do you thing specifically about James, Bran, Cresc, Demon and Sam ?
sorry if i missed could you give again your targets

Do you lean towards 1 or 2 scum parties ?
I mentioned thoughts on all of those. Short version:

James - possibly town due to Evil‘s vote. D1 survived by cointoss.

Bran - detached, not distinguishable from other similar players laying low. Not a fan.

Jinx - gives me the creeps, due to her slithery nature of posting. Always there and reading but always posting with an agenda.

Demon - don‘t trust but also don‘t distrust. Not in my immediate lynch priority, and if desin flips mafia then Demon leans town semi comfortably.

Sam - town. The only other mech claimed besides me, unlikely to be mafia.

1 party, we havent had more kills than 1.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
well, why on earth is the doc not dead yet then? because it's in mafia hands
You could say the same thing about the blocker yet you aren't. Additionally, there's multiple explanations (like leaving certain people alive to set up mislynch opportunities) but I think you're just falling into your old habit of thinking you've hit the jackpot and then you tunnel to the point of oblivion.

also one more noteworthy info is that Gry told Vandred that he will feel very insulted if he doesn't recruit him. Then Vandred ends up dead.
Because coincidences are impossible?

gry already crying cuz I know something I'm not supposed to kukukuku
What the hell does that mean?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
also one more noteworthy info is that Gry told Vandred that he will feel very insulted if he doesn't recruit him. Then Vandred ends up dead.
How does Recruiting work on Mangahelpers? I'm assuming Town could potentially recruit a Mafia or 3rd Party, 3rd Party recruit Town/Mafia or Mafia recruit 3rd Party/Town?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If mafia had the Doctor, they‘d have given mind points to their Banshee guy from last night, instead he fizzled out immediately. Assuming it was a mafia doing it, so could be inaccurate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Recruiting doesn‘t matter. By maths from Jinx‘ bid, Vand at most recruited N1, but given nobody voiced themselves he just spent a ton on Jesus. And depending on how much he spent or if mafia stole mind from him, he could even not come back tomorrow.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok ok I have to cast a vote as Im not sure I can be active later, i have to go back to work soon, and i have my flamenco class, after work Im not sure id be there by the end of the phase or if I manage to, it would be briefly.

for now votekill james

Ill try to catch u whenever I can. And if necessary, I'd change.

@Evil3ye please share your thoughts Asap
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
If mafia had the Doctor, they‘d have given mind points to their Banshee guy from last night, instead he fizzled out immediately. Assuming it was a mafia doing it, so could be inaccurate.
Not if they still have at least 4 MHT. Then they are still doc and not in the granting MHT part yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok ok I have to cast a vote as Im not sure I can be active later, i have to go back to work soon, and i have my flamenco class, after work Im not sure id be there by the end of the phase or if I manage to, it would be briefly.

for now votekill james

Ill try to catch u whenever I can. And if necessary, I'd change.

@Evil3ye please share your thoughts Asap
I wish you also shared your thoughts on the people you asked me about.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Talking about MHT.....WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN HARASSING ME ?????? :arf :handgun
I lost 3 MHT again last night.

So now I'm convinced mafia has it !
But then why target me instead of someone who HAS an EVA ??? (which would allow them to reduce the use of said EVA by town)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not if they still have at least 4 MHT. Then they are still doc and not in the granting MHT part yet.
Would mafia bid so little to both risk failing to get Doc, and to be stuck with useless Doctor instead of the important mind points? Then again I dont think Sam ever said how much or how little he bid, and would be crazy but possible he keeps saving his teammates from other mafia's nightkills giving us the illusion of a 1 mafia team vs town game. But all far fetched.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Talking about MHT.....WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN HARASSING ME ?????? :arf :handgun
I lost 3 MHT again last night.

So now I'm convinced mafia has it !
But then why target me instead of someone who HAS an EVA ??? (which would allow them to reduce the use of said EVA by town)
That's really strange. Outside of trolling, I don't see why both town or mafia would do this. If they intend to keep you alive til lategame, sapping your mind leaves you unable to contest any mechs and you become useless, but thats a lot of effort for potentially little gain.

You could be lying as mafia and use this for credibility, but wouldn't the town that actually got stolen from contest you?

Very strange case you're in Tatsu. Not sure how to see it. If Vand doesn't respawn tomorrow it would make your story look less reliable.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Would mafia bid so little to both risk failing to get Doc, and to be stuck with useless Doctor instead of the important mind points? Then again I dont think Sam ever said how much or how little he bid, and would be crazy but possible he keeps saving his teammates from other mafia's nightkills giving us the illusion of a 1 mafia team vs town game. But all far fetched.
But you're basing yourself on Sam being town and truthful. Maybe he's a mafia who bid like 7 and is now holding Doc away from town. All the while replenishing his colleagues MHT so they can bid new EVAs when they become available.

Not saying that's the case but still important to consider. Because Doc is a pain in mafia butt since it can prevent kill so yes it would be weird of them not to bet a lot to get it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Talking about MHT.....WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN HARASSING ME ?????? :arf :handgun
I lost 3 MHT again last night.

So now I'm convinced mafia has it !
But then why target me instead of someone who HAS an EVA ??? (which would allow them to reduce the use of said EVA by town)
So no Town bid high on it to keep it out of Mafia hands while Mafia bid high on doc eva and potentially det eva to keep it from town hands? There been 2 night phases a town det should have had good chances by now to find 2 different results with the amount of townies and non townies.

I got outbid for the Eva nobody wanted. Since I bid 1 someone probably bid higher or as much as me but won cointoss.

I am at 8 MHT now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But you're basing yourself on Sam being town and truthful. Maybe he's a mafia who bid like 7 and is now holding Doc away from town. All the while replenishing his colleagues MHT so they can bid new EVAs when they become available.

Not saying that's the case but still important to consider. Because Doc is a pain in mafia butt since it can prevent kill so yes it would be weird of them not to bet a lot to get it.
But then you're just arguing in circles?

First I say if mafia had it, they'd replenish mind from their Banshee guy. But they didnt do it.
Then you say well they could have Doc instead of mind heal.
I then say why would they go for Doc when the mind heal is more useful for them.
Then you counter with my initial point that they have mind heal, that you were disagreeing with... Tatsu wat?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
How was mafia DD in games you played with him or saw him play? Here he‘s usually all over the place, often voting teammates as well, making it difficult to learn much from his interactions or votes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why ask those 4 in particular? And do you have any thoughts of your own or are you just a medium?
Yeah especially on D1 he would not hesitate to vote for a team mate. Remarkably few AAAAAAAH posts though.

So we still don't know if lynching a mafia gives us MHT. Still didn't get any EVA so I'm at 8 MHT.

I'll genuinely say it, I have so much trouble reading anyone this game. Role claims don't exist and few people shared their MHT or EVA so can't really catch liars there. Lawl is the only one who brought some light into this with revealing DD as mafia.

Everyone who voted Holt is townie as well since there is quite surely only one mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top