Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ End of Night 3 *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚



Just as she leapt through the oil-stifled fires and avoided the collapsing pillars holding up HQ, a shadowy figure confronted her. Through the smoke and lingering darkness of the night, it was difficult for her to make out who exactly it was.

She didn't require many details, however. Her experience as a martial artist had honed her instincts to greater heights than most. They told her she had just come face to face with an enemy. How unfortunate, just as she was about to get very close to a breakthrough.

Her mission ends here.



Sakura the Attack Pilot
Town

EVA 02 - Inquiry Type
​
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Gry vote disabled - good job sicko!

But wait, I am confused. Where is our messiah Van???

The Jesus (Townie) (Passive), once per game, returns alive two Day Phases after their death. (e.g. Night 1 death -> Day 3 resurrection; Day 2 death -> Day 4 resurrection). They die as a Plain Townie but are announced as Jesus when they respawn at the start of the relevant Day Phase.
He got killed Night 2, should respawn Day 4. That confirms death in M.Recruiter range, or am I missing something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My brain is so tired of this game. Was expecting to finally be lynched and chill in deadpad, scum Gry chickened out because of Det result
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I'm out of protects baby goose
what was this?
Why even mention it?

I am sorry Sam, your game until now was weird but this for kinda was the nail in the coffin.

Either you are mafia, or this one was the worst town plays ever

Not only did you disclose early, but also have had random doc blocks
And how convenient is it that now when Sak outed herself as a detective you just ran out of doc roles and even disclosed it as last pos.
I was hoping it was a 200 bait iq move so you can finally make some use out of that role tbh, but it was a cop out if sak actually dies
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Love the desin train also


edit:typo
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,680
Reaction score
61,391
Gender
Male
Country
France
Jinx said she bid 6 MHT D1 so Van must have bid at least as much and won the coin flip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • D1:10-6= 4MHT. Starts as MR.
  • D2: 4-1= 3MHT. Still MR.
So he never became Jesus?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who did Sam protect N2 again?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Jinx said she bid 6 MHT D1 so Van must have bid at least as much and won the coin flip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • D1:10-6= 4MHT. Starts as MR.
  • D2: 4-1= 3MHT. Still MR.
So he never became Jesus?
i am pretty sure he died as MR so i do not think that we will have van back with us
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,680
Reaction score
61,391
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Vand revives next day great. If Vand doesn't revive next day, he either got stolen from(which makes both Pigeon and Tatsu liars..?) or he spent way too many points on Jesus which is so hard to imagine him doing, but maybe likelier than Pigeon and Tatsu concocting some weird play? Alternatively he died recruiting which means Jinx is a lying mafia, because of maths. But too many people are skipping the maths part.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The worst case of both Evil and desin being town would be a disaster.
Hmmm...
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Jinx said she bid 6 MHT D1 so Van must have bid at least as much and won the coin flip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • D1:10-6= 4MHT. Starts as MR.
  • D2: 4-1= 3MHT. Still MR.
So he never became Jesus?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who did Sam protect N2 again?
van N1
Erin N2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, love how the disclosed doc never got killed

Either his play was so bad the mafia was using him as a distraction ploy or he is red
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Quick notice: it got to our attention that the ejection priority in the cards was inaccurate due to a spreadsheet manipulation issue.
The ejection priority value is 4 and the cards have been adjusted accordingly. Any action/outcome processed so far that could have involved this followed what I just stated, and the images now also reflect that.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Van didn’t recruit by the way. I had the scrying EVA up until last night. Someone (I think Pidgeon?) force-traded mine and probably ejected after (or thats what I think happened considering my old EVA is up there).

N1 - spy on James (nothing happened)
N2 - Spirit Medium with Holt (no targets)
N3 - Spirit Medium with Van (no targets).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,680
Reaction score
61,391
Gender
Male
Country
France
van N1
Erin N2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, love how the disclosed doc never got killed

Either his play was so bad the mafia was using him as a distraction ploy or he is red
Doc is important obviously but the role still has a timer in this game. Depending on their mechas they can do a lot of things. Sakura always gets a result with her investigations unless blocked however.

I don't remember if Sam revealed how much he bid.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
what was this?
Why even mention it?

I am sorry Sam, your game until now was weird but this for kinda was the nail in the coffin.

Either you are mafia, or this one was the worst town plays ever

Not only did you disclose early, but also have had random doc blocks
And how convenient is it that now when Sak outed herself as a detective you just ran out of doc roles and even disclosed it as last pos.
I was hoping it was a 200 bait iq move so you can finally make some use out of that role tbh, but it was a cop out if sak actually dies
I felt it imperative to tell Gry that he needed to block as I couldn't protect any longer due to my MHT. I had bid 5 D1 for the role so I am now down to 2 MHT. Last night I targeted Tatsu because I dislike how Pigeon's been all up in her shit relentlessly each night. You can disagree with my choice to make it known but she may have been targeted either way which meant it came down to a successful block.

Have you got anything to say for yourself or are you only going to remain flimsy and accusatory in a bid to try and look like you're a contributive townie?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I felt it imperative to tell Gry that he needed to block as I couldn't protect any longer due to my MHT. I had bid 5 D1 for the role so I am now down to 2 MHT. Last night I targeted Tatsu because I dislike how Pigeon's been all up in her shit relentlessly each night. You can disagree with my choice to make it known but she may have been targeted either way which meant it came down to a successful block.

Have you got anything to say for yourself or are you only going to remain flimsy and accusatory in a bid to try and look like you're a contributive townie?
This seems like poor reasoning given it was obvious that I had to either Trade Eva's or forfeit a night to get back into 3 MHT Stealing Range.

You have sounded well up until the very late stages of Day 2 & this reasoning is just weak by your standards.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Van didn’t recruit by the way. I had the scrying EVA up until last night. Someone (I think Pidgeon?) force-traded mine and probably ejected after (or thats what I think happened considering my old EVA is up there).

N1 - spy on James (nothing happened)
N2 - Spirit Medium with Holt (no targets)
N3 - Spirit Medium with Van (no targets).
I can confirm this for what it's worth
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Intrigued to see what GrySun's Votes would have been if he could have voted.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This seems like poor reasoning given it was obvious that I had to either Trade Eva's or forfeit a night to get back into 3 MHT Stealing Range.

You have sounded well up until the very late stages of Day 2 & this reasoning is just weak by your standards.
You'd be the expert on weak reasoning with how you've harrassed Tatsu all this time. You weren't a factor in my decision other than I think it's quite shit how you doubled up on her when she could've been town and didn't test the waters elsewhere N2 and I didn't think about what you'd do N3 at all.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I also do not like pigeon and the entire rethoric he was pushing on Sak and Desin and his votes being constantly tied to tatsu


Love the fact that sam mentioned in his first post that his most sus players are Holt, Desin and evil as i remember. Need to check the posts, so i am not miss quoting or putting words in sams mouth
I felt it imperative to tell Gry that he needed to block as I couldn't protect any longer due to my MHT. I had bid 5 D1 for the role so I am now down to 2 MHT. Last night I targeted Tatsu because I dislike how Pigeon's been all up in her shit relentlessly each night. You can disagree with my choice to make it known but she may have been targeted either way which meant it came down to a successful block.

Have you got anything to say for yourself or are you only going to remain flimsy and accusatory in a bid to try and look like you're a contributive townie?
Stop putting gry up front it is not like you had a private conversation

I also do not remember if you ver disclosed your bid, so it seems pretty handy that you waited until this moment to present exactly were yout MHT stands at.
Again, if yesterday you already knew you could not use doc why not disclose it, as you already have disclosed so much information from the get go.
If Baka knew that there is no doc, maybe she would not have been so upfront with the information

Of course i disagree, because it feels like a total cop out revealing such information at the end of the day and your entire play feels more like scum doc baiting

Lord help us if you are indeed town


edit: completed the phrase - Need to check *the posts, so i am not miss quoting or putting words in sams mouth*
 
Last edited:

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
You'd be the expert on weak reasoning with how you've harrassed Tatsu all this time. You weren't a factor in my decision other than I think it's quite shit how you doubled up on her when she could've been town and didn't test the waters elsewhere N2 and I didn't think about what you'd do N3 at all.
I see why you're the true salt king now.

I don't have a great record this game sure, but if you can't see that protecting a EVA-less person is a bad save attempt then I don't think I could say anything to assist you.

Especially given you made a big deal about having no protects left...

Tatsu hasn't flipped yet, and likely won't, so I could be correct with them being scum.

My reads haven't been great, but your voting record doesn't seem that sparkling now.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I am off for a few hours, I need to go back to work and take step back and re check the last days

I am not happy how things went so far, but i also do not want to reply on an emotional basis because of Lulu’s death

Will see you peeps in a few hours
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
@Baka Taichou & @desin24 - I'm sorry I was wrong about you, I correctly linked you both, but just got it wrong on a 50/50 alignment proverbial coin flip.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'll write down few words on a lot of people bit later, right now I have a major headache and am still at work but can share my night 3 - checked James and he has 7 health.

Thought he could be the gambler townie that all-ined and got edjected but that's not the case. He didn't board any robot yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top