Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
It‘s late so I‘ll play more tomorrow and try to make sense of everything going on, if that‘s even possible. Mafia blended in really well with bad and inactive town players.

Vand not coming back is extra depressing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Regarding Misha’s point to Sam, he only said he has no more protections left after I told him to protect Baka, very little time before day end. Had I not said anything he probably wouldn‘t have mentioned it, so I don‘t see it as a mafia move. Still very unwise decision, but a mafia would‘ve „accidentally“ said it much earlier during the day.

That said I think Sam charging up Tatsu is the most suspect thing he‘s done so far all game.
I agree, but is also a information he could have upheld to at least give the impression that she is safe for the night, as he never disclosed to that point how much he did bid, as i remember

You pointed out for her to be kept safe, which is fine, i believe most of the townies wanted their det safe, but that does not mean that blurting out that there are no more doc moves at the end of the night to be wise and explain it as, “i was having a discussion with gry”
That information could have been disclosed today.
Sure, he would look sus either way, because why would a doc disclose that he has no more doc moves after a night kill, but at the same time the bluff might have helped with keeping her alive for this day.
And again, for me would make more sense if he disclosed that he lost doc at the beginning of the day to maybe keep and major town reveals that can be easily marked by mafia

Again if Sam is town, i regard this as a very bad town move overall.

It was his choice to disclose and make her an open target, not yours

I will start gathering some infos on all the players and make a longer post of my overall assessments on all of the players

edit:typo
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I liked when AP did this earlier in the gamd



James x3 (Erin #109, Marms #198, Demon #298)

Pom x3 (Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281)

Demon x3 (DD #37, James #52, Baka #72)

Marms x3 (Sam #205, Jinx #280, Des #295)

Baka x2 (Gry #211, Pom #261)

Erin x1 (Lawl #2)

Misha x1 (Tatsu #154)

Tatsu x1 (Pigeon #174)

Desin x1 (Van #224)

Gry x1 (Misha #282)

Lawl x1 (Evil #78)

Van x0 (Pom #89)

Holt
x1 (Demon #159



I don’t think James and Demon are on the same side

Erin and James aren’t together either unless Erin voted her teammate each day

DD also coted

Holt x4 - (Baka #563, Demon #631/#741, Bran #681/#752, Jinx #688, Sam #762)

Evil x3 - (Gry #590/#744, Baka #608, Misha #693)

James x3 - (Erin #564, Evil #682, Marm #684)

Baka 2x - (DD #521/#761, Holt #584/ #723)

Desin x2 - (Pigeon #578, Tatsu #632)

Gry x2 - (Evil #603, James #650, Desin #743)

Jinx x1 - (Van #754)

Brandish has voted town for lunch 3 days straight

also I’m a Mason now btw

Desin x4 - (Demon #968, Tatsu #999, Evil #1069, Gry #1109/1157, Bran #1127)

Evil x4 - (Sam #770, Demon #1007, James #1031, Marm #1103)

Pigeon x3 - (Jinx #990, Evil #1044, Baka #1074, Misha #1108)

Sam x1 - (Baka #869, Desin #1064)

James x1 - (Erin #911)

Baka x1 - (Pigeon #996)

Why pigeon on detective????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD also coted
DD also voted Demon D1 so idk if he would do that off the bat to a teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lynch :oh

I must be hungry

edited Van and Baka to green
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Evil somehow decided to not check Sam‘s mind counter, which would have probably helped regarding Sam if he‘s distrusting him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hider hiding. Only had Prostitute two nights.

Why did you vote Evil when you both shared the same det result?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Off to bed
I will cook up a mega post later, but ISNT THAT THE FUCKING QUESTION OF THE DAY DEMON WTFFFFFF!!!!! @Demonspeed @Demonspeed @Demonspeed
I said that Eva 02 losing sanity day by day is something I thought made sense. Looks like a bunch of you didn't agree, but I decided to lean on Sakura's results and vote Desin who felt Mafia to me. Then I got second thoughts because I was getting too hesitant which is something which happens often when I am Town. I end up regretting not doing certain things.

Didn't think it would be a big deal with so many players who hadn't voted. Especially since I was one of the first to lock.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Could Gry be Traitor? Not too sure what to think of all of this, but among the Desin voters I am more willing to vote for Tatsu. I can't read Bran at all.

Pigeon has THE Mafia Mecha and he is still around.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Could Gry be Traitor? Not too sure what to think of all of this, but among the Desin voters I am more willing to vote for Tatsu. I can't read Bran at all.

Pigeon has THE Mafia Mecha and he is still around.
it’s hard to believe that there are traitors in this game seeing how we all started vanilla and the game is purely based on the mechs

Also the mechanics make it pretty difficult for town to actually secure blocking roles each night to at least parry some of the kills, or to be able to constantly validate players as town ( thinking that det mech actually has multiple sanities that are not easy to cross check)

it would be a cruel game if that is actually a possibility


edit: mandatory typo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could Gry be Traitor? Not too sure what to think of all of this, but among the Desin voters I am more willing to vote for Tatsu. I can't read Bran at all.

Pigeon has THE Mafia Mecha and he is still around.
and sam has the townie disclosed mech and he is also still around
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Could Gry be Traitor? Not too sure what to think of all of this, but among the Desin voters I am more willing to vote for Tatsu. I can't read Bran at all.

Pigeon has THE Mafia Mecha and he is still around.
Maybe read and your see that I don't have that...

I have Scrying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I liked when AP did this earlier in the gamd



James x3 (Erin #109, Marms #198, Demon #298)

Pom x3 (Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281)

Demon x3 (DD #37, James #52, Baka #72)

Marms x3 (Sam #205, Jinx #280, Des #295)

Baka x2 (Gry #211, Pom #261)

Erin x1 (Lawl #2)

Misha x1 (Tatsu #154)

Tatsu x1 (Pigeon #174)

Desin x1 (Van #224)

Gry x1 (Misha #282)

Lawl x1 (Evil #78)

Van x0 (Pom #89)

Holt
x1 (Demon #159



I don’t think James and Demon are on the same side

Erin and James aren’t together either unless Erin voted her teammate each day

DD also coted

Holt x4 - (Baka #563, Demon #631/#741, Bran #681/#752, Jinx #688, Sam #762)

Evil x3 - (Gry #590/#744, Baka #608, Misha #693)

James x3 - (Erin #564, Evil #682, Marm #684)

Baka 2x - (DD #521/#761, Holt #584/ #723)

Desin x2 - (Pigeon #578, Tatsu #632)

Gry x2 - (Evil #603, James #650, Desin #743)

Jinx x1 - (Van #754)

Brandish has voted town for lunch 3 days straight

also I’m a Mason now btw

Desin x4 - (Demon #968, Tatsu #999, Evil #1069, Gry #1109/1157, Bran #1127)

Evil x4 - (Sam #770, Demon #1007, James #1031, Marm #1103)

Pigeon x3 - (Jinx #990, Evil #1044, Baka #1074, Misha #1108)

Sam x1 - (Baka #869, Desin #1064)

James x1 - (Erin #911)

Baka x1 - (Pigeon #996)

Why pigeon on detective????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



DD also voted Demon D1 so idk if he would do that off the bat to a teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Lynch :oh

I must be hungry

edited Van and Baka to green
Is this sometime people don't do on here?
(Colour Coded Vote Logs)

Not meaning the Mods would do it, more that interested players would do it to see how things look.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Why didn’t you vote the same the next day?
I mentioned this yesterday but I was under the impression I had voted Desin, than switched to Baka.

Me voting Baka obviously doesn't look great, but I didn't attempt to self-save - but that's NAI for me admittedly.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I mentioned this yesterday but I was under the impression I had voted Desin, than switched to Baka.

Me voting Baka obviously doesn't look great, but I didn't attempt to self-save - but that's NAI for me admittedly.
Pigeon i do not get this, how can you be confused on your own votes when you started the thread with apologizing for voting baka

I mean it’s one things to get mixed up in the mechanisms it’s another thing to get mixed up in your own votes

edit: yet again a typo
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My issue here is why would Mafia go for a det supposedly protected over a blocker or a doc ? 2 potential reasons :
-either they knew det wasnt protected, which makes Sam sus.
- To avoid the det to figure out her sanity which makes demon and evil sus.

Im still distrusting James too, as he appears to have been potentially saved, plus the change of attitude from Day 1 to day 2 but I won't vote him today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I asked the hosts, any role that mafia could get would be used the same way, exple if mafia get , Jesus, necro, doctor, or banshee, the role remains the same, only affiliation would change, which favor mafia as it makes any claim easy.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
My issue here is why would Mafia go for a det supposedly protected over a blocker or a doc ? 2 potential reasons :
-either they knew det wasnt protected, which makes Sam sus.
- To avoid the det to figure out her sanity which makes demon and evil sus.

Im still distrusting James too, as he appears to have been potentially saved, plus the change of attitude from Day 1 to day 2 but I won't vote him today.
i do not think that det could have clearly checked its sanity without having another player take the det mech and choose the players that were tagged by lulu but in reverse order

How many sanities are there? Sane, Insane, Naive and Paranoid.

each det use might correspond to the sanities as in the vanilla handbook order, or they migh be a mix of sane sane / insane insane

who knows, we just speculate that the first det reveal might actually be the true sane one
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 1 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 19/19
James x3
(Erin #109, Marms #198, Demon #298)
Pom x3
(Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281)

Demon x3
(DD #37, James #52, Baka #72)
Marms x3 (Sam #205, Jinx #280, Des #295)

Baka x2 (Gry #211, Pom #261)

Erin x1
(Lawl #2)
Misha x1
(Tatsu #154)
Tatsu x1
(Pigeon #174)
Desin x1
(Van #224)
Gry x1 (Misha #282)

Lawl x1
(Evil #78)
Van x0
(Pom #89)
Holt x1
(Demon #159)



Ps.: After Day 1, we'll spoiler images in the OP to improve the navigation.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
exactly that is why is hard to sniff the mafia out only based on roles
because it’s a no mans land where every role is up for grabs

unfortunately we can not just fall on roles as a town validation tactic
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i do not think that det could have clearly checked its sanity without having another player take the det mech and choose the players that were tagged by lulu but in reverse order

How many sanities are there? Sane, Insane, Naive and Paranoid.

each det use might correspond to the sanities as in the vanilla handbook order, or they migh be a mix of sane sane / insane insane

who knows, we just speculate that the first det reveal might actually be the true sane one
oh that's how you read the mech, it could be this, it actually makes sense. But it will really be tricky, as there is only one potential det per night, it wouldnt help at all, bc theres no way to figure out sanity in taht case. i really hope hosts only went for one sanity.
yup 4 sanities.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
seeing how this is also an evangelion game where the entire game lore consists that coins are actually an metric for ones sanity, i try to tend to believe that the first det reveal should be sane

but seeing how this game has the pandas touch, everything is possible and even that theory might not 100% stand
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 2 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 17/17
Holt x4
- (Baka #563, Demon #631/#741, Bran #681/#752, Jinx #688, Sam #762)
Evil x3
- (Gry #590/#744, Baka #608, Misha #693)
James x3
- (Erin #564, Evil #682, Marm #684)
Baka x2 - (DD #521/#761, Holt #584/ #723)
Desin x2
- (Pigeon #578, Tatsu #632)
Gry x2
- (Evil #603, James #650, Desin #743)
Jinx x1
- (Van #754)



Ps.: After Day 1, we'll spoiler images in the OP to improve the navigation.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
My issue here is why would Mafia go for a det supposedly protected over a blocker or a doc ? 2 potential reasons :
-either they knew det wasnt protected, which makes Sam sus.
- To avoid the det to figure out her sanity which makes demon and evil sus.

Im still distrusting James too, as he appears to have been potentially saved, plus the change of attitude from Day 1 to day 2 but I won't vote him today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I asked the hosts, any role that mafia could get would be used the same way, exple if mafia get , Jesus, necro, doctor, or banshee, the role remains the same, only affiliation would change, which favor mafia as it makes any claim easy.
how would the det be possibly protected when sam blurred out as a last post that he is out of doc
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 3 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 14/14
Desin x4 - (Demon #968, Tatsu #999, Evil #1069, Gry #1109/1157, Bran #1127)
Evil x4 - (Sam #770, Demon #1007, James #1031, Marm #1103)
Pigeon x3
- (Jinx #990, Evil #1044, Baka #1074, Misha #1108)
Sam x1 - (Baka #869, Desin #1064)

James x1
- (Erin #911)
Baka x1
- (Pigeon #996)



Ps.: Check OP for an overview of all Eva's.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Nice try Jinx! Did you target Gry?
Wym? You must have not read my side note in my big post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe read and your see that I don't have that...

I have Scrying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is this sometime people don't do on here?
(Colour Coded Vote Logs)

Not meaning the Mods would do it, more that interested players would do it to see how things look.
Sometimes if someone extra is playing they’ll do something akin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top