Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I anticipated that Erin would be someone he'd try and take out
Does Evil normally target Erin in games? I don’t remember Erin being an early target in any game. Plus she didn’t hint at having an Eva. Maybe it’s a male thing? Protect the girl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does Evil normally target Erin in games? I don’t remember Erin being an early target in any game. Plus she didn’t hint at having an Eva. Maybe it’s a male thing? Protect the girl
Wait a second! I’m a girl. Why not protect me????!!! :handgun
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Does Evil normally target Erin in games? I don’t remember Erin being an early target in any game. Plus she didn’t hint at having an Eva. Maybe it’s a male thing? Protect the girl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wait a second! I’m a girl. Why not protect me????!!! :handgun
​


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why is there an Anon vote on sam?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the sickly just became noble
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
War-weariness is real, meantal health so low, looks pretty bleak, but we must carry on, since we no quitters. Chin up town, let's share some thoughts.

Scum alert:

- Pigeon - I didn't mind them doing their own thing for a while, perhaps also my mind was elsewhere the days before, but yesterday after long exchanges, I first thought that they just have a different play style coming from an other meta. Looking further, I think I need to reconsider that assessment now. The Tatsu drain reveal, fine, whatever, if it's someone you don't trust it makes sense. What I cannot brush off by now is today's reveal about stealing the mechatron. How would they know Marmalade had one? Yesterday from what I recall only Gry, Sam, Baka and I were revealed. So, I came to think that Pigeon might have done some Mafia homework at night and by method of exclusion with taking in account their own bots layed hands on it, because perhaps they found it particularly critical. Retrospectively, I now come to think about the situation yesterday with Baka that Pigeon was testing the waters for Mafia, how willing town would be to get rid of Baki, even if she revealed Det. It obviously didn't go anywhere, but it could be easily brushed off as "different forum etiquettes". I don't trust this bird at all.

- Gry - yes, again and still on my list, sue me, it's mostly still the same, with new addition being that him deciding to actually not check the Det sanity on a person he was swearing for days and days and days would be mafia, but took the chance to mislynch an other townie, without progressing Det-bot debate one bit. There is not single town bone in this guy, why is he still with us? Then this phony conversation with Sam to let him know he needs to protect the Detective at all costs, like someone needs to extra hear that to do the doctor job and protect the now most crutial role. Sam said pretty early he spent a good chunk on bidding, it was pretty clear that it could be this or next night he would switch to the other function of his role, but this wouldn't need to be discussed on the freaking day in the open. As you wouldn't be revealing how many mentals you have on your own machine, letting the mafia think twice and fear the worst outcome, maybe pick a saver route instead. This is just such blatant mafia play disguised as "transparent and cooperative" townie. Mafia man for sure.

- Sam - I would tie him to Gry as most of their suspicious interactions were done in an open ping-pong, just that I am a little less certain about Sam, for reasons of past games mislynching him for doing the worst possible plays in my opinion, but him then flipping town. The shady shit he pulled here like the Doc reveal on day 2 while not dying, the conveniently failed Baka protection, on and on, basically the paragraph about Gry he could be very well in on it and they in a team try to sell us the derp-Sam. Idk, maybe I have PTSD from past games where I would have bet my liver on him being mafia and he flipped town, but this not a town play for sure, but I am afraid to mislynch him and it's really just Gry the string puller all along.

- James - also nothing changed, he keeps appearing for 20 min every day and drops his vote on someone already in a pinch, without any repercussions. I thought that I might be tunneling on him a bit too, so I opened myself to the possibility of him being sick and just random playing, and in this scenario would fit to bid all coins in one night for the lulz kinda, but he still has 7 points, so I am rather thinking it's an inactive mafia who the team kept empty to fill with a crucial town role, and is gonna now try to get the Detective. I think it's their afk-Mafia backman of the team.

- Marmalade - In the off chance that Pigeon is not a Mafia, it would be Marm. Totally scummy votes, I noticed she pushes votes really agressively with an undisclosed agenda while most the game was lot of coasting through just today she had a full story to tell but that's because the robbing happened so she was basically forced to. It will be interesting to see who she decides to steal from this night. Just want to let you know, you're being watched closely.

There are lot others I suspect but to a lesser degree, in fact it's easier to flip reverse and say the one I suspect bit less, but I have no more brain power to go through and put it on paper. Off to the bed
 
Last edited:

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
That’s even more shady that there are anonymous votes on an early train
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Does Evil normally target Erin in games? I don’t remember Erin being an early target in any game. Plus she didn’t hint at having an Eva. Maybe it’s a male thing? Protect the girl
Not sure on that but I read her as solid green and thought she'd be someone he'd go for as she can be a dangerous player.

Wait a second! I’m a girl. Why not protect me????!!! :handgun
I didn't think you'd be his cup of tea for a kill at the time, gomen

he sickly just became noble
Yep, they really want me gone and right before I'm off to my Honours graduation too :babyrage
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Does Evil normally target Erin in games? I don’t remember Erin being an early target in any game. Plus she didn’t hint at having an Eva. Maybe it’s a male thing? Protect the girl
uhm,what? Haven't you been here during my Baka fights?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Not sure on that but I read her as solid green and thought she'd be someone he'd go for as she can be a dangerous player.



I didn't think you'd be his cup of tea for a kill at the time, gomen



Yep, they really want me gone and right before I'm off to my Honours graduation too :babyrage
It’s not just you
It’s you and gry
Same person

Sickened gry so he can not turn the votes around and you got an anon vote so it would be harder for town to keep you in game
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I targeted Erin Night 2 because I was working on the assumption that Evil was scum after his switch off of Gry onto James D2 vote-wise which looked very fishy to me at the time. I anticipated that Erin would be someone he'd try and take out on the assumption that he'd know I'd be protecting Van most likely after Gry had implied he'd be fine for protection for N2.

I made the wrong choice trying to anticipate where mafia would go, and that's on me for getting too 4D chess-y with it



Apologies if I've come across emotional, I'm stressed out atm and didn't take waking up to all the posts and the votes too well in light of what was going on IRL so I'm sorry for being a prat 😩
Understood. I do disagree with the heavy targeting but that's part of the game and I need to not be an emotional cunt
Look Sam, I've no issues with you in or outside this game - you're in my current POE and I'm trying to go with my gut.

Others have gone with there guts, been wrong and not been blamed for being wrong - yet I try and piece some things together and get some shit for it (not necessarily from you).

There are a few people I could vote from the POE I've come to, but you've got to bear in mind, whilst people don't agree with me sapping/leeching Tatsu, you giving Tatsu MHT back from my POV makes 0 sense.

If I am wrong, I'm wrong and I'll be sorry - I've been trying a lot harder this game than my previous efforts and I will continue to play, and I won't take what you or others take to heart.

We are all human, we all react and tick differently to different things & situations. We don't know what others are dealing with IRL, so we just gotta be as respectful as we can to one another.

For all you know, I could flip today, the game end, and Tatsu be revealed as Mafia.

Whilst people might not always understand others intentions or reasonings even when they try to explain things, you can always be respectful and agree to disagree.

If I do die today, (likely whilst I'm asleep lmfao) this game won't be my fault, Town cumulatively has played poorly/awful.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Good for your mental health tokens total. gnight, see you in few hours
Yes. Also that’s why was telling you and Gry to settle down and look at other people or whatnot because you two were getting too much on think it was D2. And you two verses fights is something I would read and not skip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How would they know Marmalade had one?
This is a good point
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
War-weariness is real, meantal health so low, looks pretty bleak, but we must carry on, since we no quitters. Chin up town, let's share some thoughts.

Scum alert:

- Pigeon - I didn't mind them doing their own thing for a while, perhaps also my mind was elsewhere the days before, but yesterday after long exchanges, I first thought that they just have a different play style coming from an other meta. Looking further, I think I need to reconsider that assessment now. The Tatsu drain reveal, fine, whatever, if it's someone you don't trust it makes sense. What I cannot brush off by now is today's reveal about stealing the mechatron. How would they know Marmalade had one? Yesterday from what I recall only Gry, Sam, Baka and I were revealed. So, I came to think that Pigeon might have done some Mafia homework at night and by method of exclusion with taking in account their own bots layed hands on it, because perhaps they found it particularly critical. Retrospectively, I now come to think about the situation yesterday with Baka that Pigeon was testing the waters for Mafia, how willing town would be to get rid of Baki, even if she revealed Det. It obviously didn't go anywhere, but it could be easily brushed off as "different forum etiquettes". I don't trust this bird at all.

- Gry - yes, again and still on my list, sue me, it's mostly still the same, with new addition being that him deciding to actually not check the Det sanity on a person he was swearing for days and days and days would be mafia, but took the chance to mislynch an other townie, without progressing Det-bot debate one bit. There is not single town bone in this guy, why is he still with us? Then this phony conversation with Sam to let him know he needs to protect the Detective at all costs, like someone needs to extra hear that to do the doctor job and protect the now most crutial role. Sam said pretty early he spent a good chunk on bidding, it was pretty clear that it could be this or next night he would switch to the other function of his role, but this wouldn't need to be discussed on the freaking day in the open. As you wouldn't be revealing how many mentals you have on your own machine, letting the mafia think twice and fear the worst outcome, maybe pick a saver route instead. This is just such blatant mafia play disguised as "transparent and cooperative" townie. Mafia man for sure.

- Sam - I would tie him to Gry as most of their suspicious interactions were done in an open ping-pong, just that I am a little less certain about Sam, for reasons of past games mislynching him for doing the worst possible plays in my opinion, but him then flipping town. The shady shit he pulled here like the Doc reveal on day 2 while not dying, the conveniently failed Baka protection, on and on, basically the paragraph about Gry he could be very well in on it and they in a team try to sell us the derp-Sam. Idk, maybe I have PTSD from past games where I would have bet my liver on him being mafia and he flipped town, but this not a town play for sure, but I am afraid to mislynch him and it's really just Gry the string puller all along.

- James - also nothing changed, he keeps appearing for 20 min every day and drops his vote on someone already in a pinch, without any repercussions. I thought that I might be tunneling on him a bit too, so I opened myself to the possibility of him being sick and just random playing, and in this scenario would fit to bid all coins in one night for the lulz kinda, but he still has 7 points, so I am rather thinking it's an inactive mafia who the team kept empty to fill with a crucial town role, and is gonna now try to get the Detective. I think it's their afk-Mafia backman of the team.

- Marmalade - In the off chance that Pigeon is not a Mafia, it would be Marm. Totally scummy votes, I noticed she pushes votes really agressively with an undisclosed agenda while most the game was lot of coasting through just today she had a full story to tell but that's because the robbing happened so she was basically forced to. It will be interesting to see who she decides to steal from this night. Just want to let you know, you're being watched closely.

There are lot others I suspect but to a lesser degree, in fact it's easier to flip reverse and say the one I suspect bit less, but I have no more brain power to go through and put it on paper. Off to the bed
For the record Evil (you can be Capital E) - I haven't tried to hide behind different Forum/Server Etiquette, infact it's quite common for me specifically not to mesh with Forum/Server Etiquettes but I try not to mention it or go over it, as I just play differently than most.

Some of what I say or do won't make sense to people.

I don't particularly view my skill as being too high level or technical, but those who have generally got to know me, seem to think a lot higher of my skill & ability than I do.

I'm a Better Wolf/Mafia than Townie, unfortunately I've legit only randed Townie here 😂

Hopefully you and others whilst you might not understand a lot of what I'm saying/posting, you can appreciate that compared to prior games, I'm giving this a lot more time and thought.

Baka felt off to me yesterday, and I was wrong.

I took some time to review the votes and try to see if I could spot anything that caught my eye.

Sam & Gry are almost definitely paired in some capacity.

The whole me and Tatsu thing - I don't get why people don't get my POV on that. I sussed Tatsu for having a very weak and poor excuse for voting AwkwardMisha Day 1. I bid 6 for Theif Eva, and I was planning to sap/leech MHT for 2 night phases off people I was suspicious of.

When it came to Night 2, I still didn't like what Tatsu had been like in thread, so I sapped/leeched her again.

To me that made sense, as I originally thought 0 MHT = Force Eject which would also = Dead with Reveal.

I was wrong on that, but it didn't matter to me, as it still meant that 0 MHT meant Force Eject, and the person couldn't pilot another Eva, but they would still have normal action capability.

Thought Process being that if Mafia wanted to get Tatsu back into a EVA, they would need to expend the relevant resources to do so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes. Also that’s why was telling you and Gry to settle down and look at other people or whatnot because you two were getting too much on think it was D2. And you two verses fights is something I would read and not skip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This is a good point
@Crescent Jinx posted #960 which listed some of the Eva's with there understood or assumed people.

I looked at the list below (on 960) that showed the names of people that were unassigned or unknown, and I picked Marm.

I was hoping to get the Banshee Eva (06) by Trade, so that I would have Avenger tonight. That obviously didn't work, but I don't mind that I got the Scrying Eva.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyways, Goodnight!

It's been good talking with y'all so far today - unsure if I'll be back before EOD - if you end up voting me, then cool I hope you have a great day regardless.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So whoever has sickly used it on Gry then moved to Sam for the Noble vote... what is this shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know what’s fun, i remember evil saying that some important town roles should be left alive because they will lose credibility, interesting how this aligns to what is happening on this day
Yea and it should call the left alive people into question. Like the obv move right now to me is lynch Gry and Sam (in any order)

The mech does fuck the thinking up in some respects. The roles run out and they don't know how many mentals people have coz if Evil is telling the truth he did not care to look at Gry or Sam so unless he lied and those he tested are true and mafia do not know Sam and Grys values unless they are mafia. I have not kept record on this topic and it's confusing.

There's several plotlines I need to read more
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's a crazy sentence to read 😭 I need cofveve
It's not crazy.

Your behaviour is defensive a lot when mafia. And when you make excuses that is a code red
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Your only positive is that you recovered very quick from that excuse and that is encouraging for me
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The most obscure vote by far was from pigeon. On the confessed det.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just want to say AP that your guessing from that list is some ESP level after Your previous

why not brandish or Misha?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Someone noble voted
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's not crazy.

Your behaviour is defensive a lot when mafia. And when you make excuses that is a code red
I was referring to your use of the word cunty which made me laugh 😂

The most obscure vote by far was from pigeon. On the confessed det.
Plenty of obscure things in this game atm, his choices are certainly up there.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh I guess that was already mentioned. Tired. Will be back later. I don’t get to sleep but at work now lol. I’m going to try to vote when I get back so hopefully it won’t be busy after midnight
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
The Eva no one wanted has suddenly become much more important. It's interesting that the pilot chose to use his ability now when you can use them right after acquiring them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree, but is also a information he could have upheld to at least give the impression that she is safe for the night, as he never disclosed to that point how much he did bid, as i remember

You pointed out for her to be kept safe, which is fine, i believe most of the townies wanted their det safe, but that does not mean that blurting out that there are no more doc moves at the end of the night to be wise and explain it as, “i was having a discussion with gry”
That information could have been disclosed today.
Sure, he would look sus either way, because why would a doc disclose that he has no more doc moves after a night kill, but at the same time the bluff might have helped with keeping her alive for this day.
And again, for me would make more sense if he disclosed that he lost doc at the beginning of the day to maybe keep and major town reveals that can be easily marked by mafia

Again if Sam is town, i regard this as a very bad town move overall.

It was his choice to disclose and make her an open target, not yours

I will start gathering some infos on all the players and make a longer post of my overall assessments on all of the players

edit:typo
Are we talking about if he did a terrible play or if he did a mafia play?
The former - yes, that was terrible, it is like you say, mafia would need to gamble whether they can kill Baka, and Sam removed that risk from them.
The latter - normally you‘d think he would make this terrible play earlier if it was intentional, pretty sure there were like 2 mins or so left when I told him to protect Baka and he responded. Which still makes me lean to trusting Sam.

also I’m a Mason now btw
I like how everyone missed this, because you hid it among lots of other lines of text. Sadly we cant use that to check who is scum(skipping your post because they‘re not looking for mafias) or town(looking for mafias so they read your post), because it seems both town and mafia skipped reading it… Such poor playing by people.

I said that Eva 02 losing sanity day by day is something I thought made sense.
Would hosts really expect town to be able to figure this out? How many results by different people on many nights would town need to figure out sanities, if they depend on the exact mind number?
If hosts did that then RIP, that‘s too much to expect from town. The most likely course of action in your logic is: a player checks two towns, gets different results, town loses 2 days lynching both names, and potentially also lynched the det afterwards for 3 los

That's why I am a rather confused by Gry's survival after claiming Eva 01. Prostitute isn't a role with Sanity issues and they don't have an Escort.
2 options
I never said my bid or mental state, so they felt I was baiting a kill and being a Hider.
They expected Sam to protect me, in which case Sam is town.

One or the other.

I distrusted others true, but I've not exactly had the best luck with my Mafia Leans.
Would you try to go for Banshee mech if all your reads this game were off?

I wanted to indicate Gry needed to block to prevent a kill.
Cmon that‘s utter BS. If I have the mind points I will try to prevent a kill yes, thats how Prostitute is played. It is not equal to me telling you to use on Baka and not overcomplicate by covering me. If anything, me telling you to cover Baka should mean to you that I am low enough mind to be Hider now and self protected.

- Gry - yes, again and still on my list, sue me, it's mostly still the same, with new addition being that him deciding to actually not check the Det sanity on a person he was swearing for days and days and days would be mafia, but took the chance to mislynch an other townie, without progressing Det-bot debate one bit. There is not single town bone in this guy, why is he still with us? Then this phony conversation with Sam to let him know he needs to protect the Detective at all costs, like someone needs to extra hear that to do the doctor job and protect the now most crutial role. Sam said pretty early he spent a good chunk on bidding, it was pretty clear that it could be this or next night he would switch to the other function of his role, but this wouldn't need to be discussed on the freaking day in the open. As you wouldn't be revealing how many mentals you have on your own machine, letting the mafia think twice and fear the worst outcome, maybe pick a saver route instead. This is just such blatant mafia play disguised as "transparent and cooperative" townie. Mafia man for sure.
Really regretting letting you live. You are either the worst town you ever played, or max bad faith scum player. All my thoughts were said openly, if you can read you would perfectly know why I voted desin and not you. You argued switching off of tunneling me D2 was a town move but me switching my tunnel on D3 isn‘t?
Sam is Sam. He protected Erin N2 ffs. He def needs to be explicitly told to protect the Det yes, lest he comes with BS excuses of „oh I protected Gry“.
Him blurting out he cant protect was incredibly unwise, but it was neither asked of by me, nor did it happen earlier. It looked very in the spur of the moment, minutes before day end.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Pigeon you have POE list of suspects so are the good ones on your MOE list?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top