Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We should be 8 towns and 4 mafia according to the opening post. Coming out as town to say they have 2 votes is kind of dangerous, this is a super good role late game.

Misha had no robot at the end of N2, and if that's when it went out the auction then it's not her. It must be Jinx then. The was no one sick on D3 and she was upset you claimed to have blocked her and she sicklied you. I asked her today and she dodged the question saying "didn't you read I said I am mason" - which has nothing to do with each other, as one is primary other is secondary role.

I don't know about Marmalade, dont ask me about Marmalade. I dont believe Marmalade and Pigeon are in one team, or that mecha trade wouldn't make any sense. Or could this be a backing each other up mafia game? It would explain how Pigeon didn't try to steal from someone without anything at all.
Damn. So I missed some variables. I stopped Cres‘ sicklying which is why it didn‘t happen that night. I thought it had to be that they were the killer of their team, and the other mechs had higher priority to be used.

So this whole Sickly hunt was a waste of time. At least we don‘t need to worry that it‘s in mafia hands, since she got recruited. I can‘t believe she‘d bid on it after failing on Recruiter. And I can believe even less how heavily she is tunneling and even anon voted Sam in secret.

Awful townplay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well this is why dialogue is important, I missed that angle on my own.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Great for you that you mafia scum have new insight. Now tell me your Marmalade theorem I inquired about finally
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Fell asleep and have to work for a few a bit now, I don’t know exactly how long this will take but I should be back before the day ends at least (taking some hours so a coworker can go to a docs appoinntment)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Great for you that you mafia scum have new insight. Now tell me your Marmalade theorem I inquired about finally
I‘ll just call you Mole from now on.

Which Marmalade theorem? I‘ll look back a couple posts.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I‘ll just call you Mole from now on.

Which Marmalade theorem? I‘ll look back a couple posts.
evil with capital E please :edu

Could Marm and Pigeon be in a team or does their interaction mean they oppose each other? How did Pigeon guess she is seated?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry, if you are Mafia you are doing a really good job. I can't read you as one gameplay-wise. But Eva 01 being left alone bothers me more than anything.

I'd really like to read what Tatsu has to say.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
evil with capital E please :edu

Could Marm and Pigeon be in a team or does their interaction mean they oppose each other? How did Pigeon guess she is seated?
Best I can do is MolE

What happens if you trade with a mechless person? You get nothing and they get Thief mech, or does nothing happen because there‘s no 2 mechs? Probably the former.

If Marm had a more interesting mafia benefit mech, the team argument angle looks better because Pidgeon is rich on points. But it‘s just Spy. Good for fake claim in a final day to win and mislynch but otherwise not very relevant. I‘d have traded my Prostitute mech for sure, the blocking probably is still very relevant. Marm cannot do that with her low mind.

So I rate it, they are not in a team. Pidgeon had dumb luck with his guess..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry, if you are Mafia you are doing a really good job. I can't read you as one gameplay-wise. But Eva 01 being left alone bothers me more than anything.

I'd really like to read what Tatsu has to say.
I wish I could play mafia this well.

Did you read the post I wrote to Bran? How would mafia have touched me this game? If Sam is town, impossible. And even if Sam is scum, they would think I am baiting them. Why else would I claim Prostitute out in the open? Even Evil accused me of baiting.

I claimed early so it appears like I‘m baiting, while I was in truth still having another Prostitute night. So either that worked or Sam was the main deterrent. That‘s my perspective as a town, and if you can‘t read me as mafia then it should be your perspective too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why am I spelling pigeon as pidgeon? I need a break.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Best I can do is MolE

What happens if you trade with a mechless person? You get nothing and they get Thief mech, or does nothing happen because there‘s no 2 mechs? Probably the former.

If Marm had a more interesting mafia benefit mech, the team argument angle looks better because Pidgeon is rich on points. But it‘s just Spy. Good for fake claim in a final day to win and mislynch but otherwise not very relevant. I‘d have traded my Prostitute mech for sure, the blocking probably is still very relevant. Marm cannot do that with her low mind.

So I rate it, they are not in a team. Pidgeon had dumb luck with his guess..?
So you think Pigdey is town and what is Marm?

Her reveal with the Spy/Medium, was that even a reveal? There was zero new info. We knew that Holt did nothing on N1 - he flipped townie D2, we knew Van didn't recruit because why would someone not just claim it, and what was the other thing? For me the reveal / non-reveal was pretty meh and the timing of it even more so eyebrow-raising, because she did it when her thing was stolen. Would we have even gotten it if there was no certainty that someone is gonna come out and call her out on her results? Perhaps not.

When they are not in a team and she is actually a Mafia, it probably caught her off-guard. But the results mustn't even be completely incorrect. And while I'm not sure of usefulness as for Mafia for Medium, to use spy makes sense to see who is not a vanilla. But just having the robot also denies it to town, so this game anything is better than nothing.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Do we have a list which evas where available per day?
Somehow in the back of my mind i thought there should be a history of it posted by hosts somewhere

For me it is pretty clear that who is using the sickly might be mafia, just because of the sam early train



Available: Inquiry eva 1

Marm
- Voodoo mech 2 ( i know it has another name)

Gry - Hider 3

Sam - Doc 4

Evil - scout 5

Pigeon - theft 6

Me - none

Jinx ?

Demon -?

Erin
- says she is low on mht because she bid high on banshee

Bran - ?

James - ?

Tatsu - says she was leeched and possible low mht

Missing 7 MR, 8 democratic ,9 revenge

I am still waking up, unsure if I missed some claims

So Erin is mentioning that she lost the mech because she bid high on banshee and quickly ejected. My memory is fuzzy but i do remember a short discussion on the revenge mech being up

James is usually not around, the anon vote appeared when me, sam, bran, jinx and pigeon were online, erin and marm were also briefly in the discussions

Sam is doc, I do not have a mech yet, jinx said she is mason now has not claimed a mech, erin mentioned the high bet on banshee, pigeon informed he was leaching on tatsu and i have not seen any claims from bran

Marm claims the voodoo mech and her findings seem to align to what has happened until now. Also from what i understood from pigeons post the swap has not happened yet and is planning on the swap tonight, hence the theft eva is still not up there

Is there a mech list so at least we can cross check erin claim? Because if erin tells the truth is leaves bran as a possible sickly

The entire pigeon tatsu dynamic also does not sit well with me. It might just be mafia lie to cover another mafia mech actions tbh, so i am not taking what pigeon says 100% as truth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As much as
So you think Pigdey is town and what is Marm?

Her reveal with the Spy/Medium, was that even a reveal? There was zero new info. We knew that Holt did nothing on N1 - he flipped townie D2, we knew Van didn't recruit because why would someone not just claim it, and what was the other thing? For me the reveal / non-reveal was pretty meh and the timing of it even more so eyebrow-raising, because she did it when her thing was stolen. Would we have even gotten it if there was no certainty that someone is gonna come out and call her out on her results? Perhaps not.

When they are not in a team and she is actually a Mafia, it probably caught her off-guard. But the results mustn't even be completely incorrect. And while I'm not sure of usefulness as for Mafia for Medium, to use spy makes sense to see who is not a vanilla. But just having the robot also denies it to town, so this game anything is better than nothing.
My line of thinking is that if marm was truly scum, she could have easily lied and told that a recruitment took place, pointing that Vans recruit could have been on a mafia member. This could have lead us easily on some weird conspiracies and double check everyone that was interacting directly with Van. It would even had helped mafia build a case against Gry tbh, going off their recruitment banter.

edit:typo
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
N1 - spy on James (nothing happened)
N2 - Spirit Medium with Holt (no targets)
N3 - Spirit Medium with Van (no targets).
Here are the targets. So basically she just clears James from killing Lawlet, the Holt and Van info is predictable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My line of thinking is that if marm was truly scum, she could have easily lied and told that a recruitment took place, pointing that Vans recruit could have been on a mafia member. This could have lead us easily on some weird conspiracies and double check everyone that was interacting directly with Van. It would even had helped mafia build a case against Gry tbh, going off their recruitment banter.
But we also don't know how much HP she really has. Maybe she was in spy range the whole time and they didn't know. Or did someone else say how much they bet on the spy and didn't get it?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Even if nothing happened, she still went for James D2
James is also not in the clear for me, but because of his inactivity due to his sickness i tend not to truly take him into my calculations
Here are the targets. So basically she just clears James from killing Lawlet, the Holt and Van info is predictable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


But we also don't know how much HP she really has. Maybe she was in spy range the whole time and they didn't know. Or did someone else say how much they bet on the spy and didn't get it?
Seeing she has spy, spirit, spirit, i tend to think she bet 4 on it, i don’t think there were many who wanted the spy mech
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do we have a list which evas where available per day?
Somehow in the back of my mind i thought there should be a history of it posted by hosts somewhere

For me it is pretty clear that who is using the sickly might be mafia, just because of the sam early train



Available: Inquiry eva 1

Marm
- Voodoo mech 2 ( i know it has another name)

Gry - Hider 3

Sam - Doc 4

Evil - scout 5

Pigeon - theft 6

Me - none

Jinx ?

Demon -?

Erin
- says she is low on mht because she bid high on banshee

Bran - ?

James - ?

Tatsu - says she was leeched and possible low mht

Missing 7 MR, 8 democratic ,9 revenge

I am still waking up, unsure if I missed some claims

So Erin is mentioning that she lost the mech because she bid high on banshee and quickly ejected. My memory is fuzzy but i do remember a short discussion on the revenge mech being up

James is usually not around, the anon vote appeared when me, sam, bran, jinx and pigeon were online, erin and marm were also briefly in the discussions

Sam is doc, I do not have a mech yet, jinx said she is mason now has not claimed a mech, erin mentioned the high bet on banshee, pigeon informed he was leaching on tatsu and i have not seen any claims from bran

Marm claims the voodoo mech and her findings seem to align to what has happened until now. Also from what i understood from pigeons post the swap has not happened yet and is planning on the swap tonight, hence the theft eva is still not up there

Is there a mech list so at least we can cross check erin claim? Because if erin tells the truth is leaves bran as a possible sickly

The entire pigeon tatsu dynamic also does not sit well with me. It might just be mafia lie to cover another mafia mech actions tbh, so i am not taking what pigeon says 100% as truth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As much as


My line of thinking is that if marm was truly scum, she could have easily lied and told that a recruitment took place, pointing that Vans recruit could have been on a mafia member. This could have lead us easily on some weird conspiracies and double check everyone that was interacting directly with Van. It would even had helped mafia build a case against Gry tbh, going off their recruitment banter.

edit:typo
clarification *not theft eva, but marms spy eva
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Even if nothing happened, she still went for James D2
James is also not in the clear for me, but because of his inactivity due to his sickness i tend not to truly take him into my calculations
Well, sorry my dear, you should. The hosts don't decide on who is mafia and who isn't based on their health level.

But that's interesting, isn't it. Marmalade spies on James N1 and finds no action and still adamantly votes James D2. Sure, he is not cleared after doing nothing, but is he more suspicious because of it? Very strange.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I still want to doubt somehow marm as truly being a mafia

I would have liked to know why she still went for james D2

Also evil, are you taking her more into account because on D3 she switched her vote on you?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
@AwkwardMisha You don't have a mech, but did you try bidding or did you forget? I think you said you wanted Eva 07, but what have you done after?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
@AwkwardMisha You don't have a mech, but did you try bidding or did you forget? I think you said you wanted Eva 07, but what have you done after?
i wanted scout D1, which demon took from me 😤
After i bet on banshee and my bid failed
I haven’t bid on anything last night because i didn’t found the Mechs interesting enough so i was waiting on the next rotations to check what availible mechs will come out

I have been plain for the last days
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I still want to doubt somehow marm as truly being a mafia

I would have liked to know why she still went for james D2

Also evil, are you taking her more into account because on D3 she switched her vote on you?
OF COURSE!!! WTFFF she went there yesterday and was like "oh by the way desin, you totally contradict yourself, that's so sus" then votes me!! I can only explain that because I had priorly admitted to be sitting on a robot and desin was all empty, so between two towns I might have been a more evaluable kill on that quick assessment.

Anyways, VOTEKILL MARMALADE

I mean, tbh, idk, but there's still time to change.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
So both you and Bran didn't bid on anything because you found the mech boring? :hmm
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I didn’t want the sickly because it never appealed to me, because of my level of paranoia i didn’t want to misslynch a town and also didn’t want to take a mech and jus not use it, in hindsight seeing that the game is smaller maybe it would have been better to have went for it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn’t want the sickly because it never appealed to me, because of my level of paranoia i didn’t want to misslynch a town and also didn’t want to take a mech and jus not use it, in hindsight seeing that the game is smaller maybe it would have been better to have went for it
Wasn‘t Banshee mech available yesterday? And you wanted it before.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
So both you and Bran didn't bid on anything because you found the mech boring? :hmm
yeah?
why waste my mht on something that won’t benefit me or town, that was my line of thought
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top