I dont know, the problem with this game is absolutely everyone has actions that make them look mafia, and many have actions that make them look town.So you think Pigdey is town and what is Marm?
Her reveal with the Spy/Medium, was that even a reveal? There was zero new info. We knew that Holt did nothing on N1 - he flipped townie D2, we knew Van didn't recruit because why would someone not just claim it, and what was the other thing? For me the reveal / non-reveal was pretty meh and the timing of it even more so eyebrow-raising, because she did it when her thing was stolen. Would we have even gotten it if there was no certainty that someone is gonna come out and call her out on her results? Perhaps not.
When they are not in a team and she is actually a Mafia, it probably caught her off-guard. But the results mustn't even be completely incorrect. And while I'm not sure of usefulness as for Mafia for Medium, to use spy makes sense to see who is not a vanilla. But just having the robot also denies it to town, so this game anything is better than nothing.
For Marm, the mafia actions are the bid on having Spy only once, and the overall playstyle and voting behavior.
Town action I agree with Misha, is that she could‘ve further confused us by claiming Vand having a target. Unless she feared Pigeon to check Vand too, which would show her lie.
I‘m yet to compile thoughts on players if I find the time, but for everyone there‘s things that pull me both ways.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you wanted scout D1(which Evil took, not Demon).i wanted scout D1, which demon took from me
After i bet on banshee and my bid failed
I haven’t bid on anything last night because i didn’t found the Mechs interesting enough so i was waiting on the next rotations to check what availible mechs will come out
I have been plain for the last days
You wanted Banshee D2 and failed
D3 you thought Banshee was not interesting and didn‘t go for it?
Idk Misha this sounds very strange


