- Joined
- Sep 29, 2021
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 702
- Country
-
even more so to distrust youYou forgot GrySun
You are now aligning with evil on gry train, which also aligns with his impossibility to vote
even more so to distrust youYou forgot GrySun
This. They could very well be in a same team together (with James I'd hope lol otherwise I'll cry after this game if I'm wrong about him)brand might have sickly, but Herm has a silver tongue and can easily turn votes into lynch favors
*but from there on he has not shown clear mafia signs yet you guys are still on his track*i distrusted gry on d1, but from there on shown clear mafia signs yet you guys are still on his track
And now you are going for sam brand, when most people have called out that sam is an easy misslynch
Going for pigeon is another low hanging fruit
*but in one lines ---> grammar is hard. "in one liners and absolutes"This. They could very well be in a same team together (with James I'd hope lol otherwise I'll cry after this game if I'm wrong about him)
Bran has been dodgy in answering questions, he answers but one liners and absolutes "I'd never do X or Y". Hard to make out of this what he really things. His voting pattern is interesting, contributing to the all townie lynches so far.
With Evil I genuinely don't understand why he doesn't vote for Gry if he's convinced he's scum - two days in a row even. The way he keeps trying to convince the other players to turn on Gry is weird.Not liking the way he's wording things at all. Then there is also voting up Pom for barely any reason (even though there were far more things of intersted on D1)...
Marm i will also cry if i am wrong about youThis. They could very well be in a same team together (with James I'd hope lol otherwise I'll cry after this game if I'm wrong about him)
Bran has been dodgy in answering questions, he answers but one liners and absolutes "I'd never do X or Y". Hard to make out of this what he really things. His voting pattern is interesting, contributing to the all townie lynches so far.
With Evil I genuinely don't understand why he doesn't vote for Gry if he's convinced he's scum - two days in a row even. The way he keeps trying to convince the other players to turn on Gry is weird.Not liking the way he's wording things at all. Then there is also voting up Pom for barely any reason (even though there were far more things of intersted on D1)...
Can you stop this. What is motivating you to be this inefficient. It's looking silly asf. I have said gry has to be sus purely coz him and his role are alive, several times today. There's also no train on Gry by the looks. And, clearly a joke. Clearly. Again look at the vote post.even more so to distrust you
You are now aligning with evil on gry train, which also aligns with his impossibility to vote
Is James even a chance of showing up? Blud is MIA@Crescent Jinx @Demonspeed @James Rye @Marmalade @SirSamuel016 6 @Tatsumaki
i call for either evil or brand
Who wants to gamble
sure, a joke, same as lynching sam and constantly praising hem throughout the threadCan you stop this. What is motivating you to be this inefficient. It's looking silly asf. I have said gry has to be sus purely coz him and his role are alive, several times today. There's also no train on Gry by the looks. And, clearly a joke. Clearly. Again look at the vote post.
Correct me anyone if I dodged the whole sickly thing like Misha said as well. Ffs
I am no gambler but I voted for Evil yesterday and apparently I am thinking too much because I don't understand Hosts's POV very well.@Crescent Jinx @Demonspeed @James Rye @Marmalade @SirSamuel016 6 @Tatsumaki
i call for either evil or brand
Who wants to gamble
Evil is worth itsure, a joke, same as lynching sam and constantly praising hem throughout the thread
@Farfalla @Copy Panda This isn't a lock BTW. Forgot to delete the one above Misha's quote.I think I'll Vote Kill Marm because she is suspicious but also because her death will make things much clearer IMO.
I am no gambler but I voted for Evil yesterday and apparently I am thinking too much because I don't understand Hosts's POV very well.
If Jinx is Sickly, Bran has to be the MR who recruited her. It's either you or him and both of you deny it.
I'd rather lynch Marm. She has been suspiciosu enough and I think I'll have a much better view of the game if she dies.
So, Vote Kill Marm.
I'm kind of afraid we won't be seeing him at all today anymore...Is James even a chance of showing up? Blud is MIAI might be doomed either way.
Not sure which way we should go right now because a fair people are odd to me. I don't think we should keep giving James a free pass even if he's ill, but not sure lynching him today would do anything. I'd be down to test the waters on Marm, Pigeon, Bran, James, or Demon.