Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I won't be lynching Evil, he's proving himself to have town at heart

Misha is on a wayward tangent, but has put in work to get something rolling so there's that

I'll lynch Sam easily if I have to. Same as pigeon.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
i distrusted gry on d1, but from there on shown clear mafia signs yet you guys are still on his track

And now you are going for sam brand, when most people have called out that sam is an easy misslynch

Going for pigeon is another low hanging fruit
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
brand might have sickly, but Herm has a silver tongue and can easily turn votes into lynch favors
This. They could very well be in a same team together (with James I'd hope lol otherwise I'll cry after this game if I'm wrong about him)
Bran has been dodgy in answering questions, he answers but one liners and absolutes "I'd never do X or Y". Hard to make out of this what he really things. His voting pattern is interesting, contributing to the all townie lynches so far.

With Evil I genuinely don't understand why he doesn't vote for Gry if he's convinced he's scum - two days in a row even. The way he keeps trying to convince the other players to turn on Gry is weird.Not liking the way he's wording things at all. Then there is also voting up Pom for barely any reason (even though there were far more things of intersted on D1)...
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
i distrusted gry on d1, but from there on shown clear mafia signs yet you guys are still on his track

And now you are going for sam brand, when most people have called out that sam is an easy misslynch

Going for pigeon is another low hanging fruit
*but from there on he has not shown clear mafia signs yet you guys are still on his track*
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
This. They could very well be in a same team together (with James I'd hope lol otherwise I'll cry after this game if I'm wrong about him)
Bran has been dodgy in answering questions, he answers but one liners and absolutes "I'd never do X or Y". Hard to make out of this what he really things. His voting pattern is interesting, contributing to the all townie lynches so far.

With Evil I genuinely don't understand why he doesn't vote for Gry if he's convinced he's scum - two days in a row even. The way he keeps trying to convince the other players to turn on Gry is weird.Not liking the way he's wording things at all. Then there is also voting up Pom for barely any reason (even though there were far more things of intersted on D1)...
*but in one lines ---> grammar is hard. "in one liners and absolutes"
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
This. They could very well be in a same team together (with James I'd hope lol otherwise I'll cry after this game if I'm wrong about him)
Bran has been dodgy in answering questions, he answers but one liners and absolutes "I'd never do X or Y". Hard to make out of this what he really things. His voting pattern is interesting, contributing to the all townie lynches so far.

With Evil I genuinely don't understand why he doesn't vote for Gry if he's convinced he's scum - two days in a row even. The way he keeps trying to convince the other players to turn on Gry is weird.Not liking the way he's wording things at all. Then there is also voting up Pom for barely any reason (even though there were far more things of intersted on D1)...
Marm i will also cry if i am wrong about you 😭

He did try to make a train on him but switched to james so he might save himself from a possible town lynch and from then on he has been edging every day a tunnel on gry
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
even more so to distrust you

You are now aligning with evil on gry train, which also aligns with his impossibility to vote
Can you stop this. What is motivating you to be this inefficient. It's looking silly asf. I have said gry has to be sus purely coz him and his role are alive, several times today. There's also no train on Gry by the looks. And, clearly a joke. Clearly. Again look at the vote post.

Correct me anyone if I dodged the whole sickly thing like Misha said as well. Ffs
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
now same with bran, town train top voter and now going either for sam, gry or pigeon
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Crescent Jinx @Demonspeed @James Rye @Marmalade @SirSamuel016 6 @Tatsumaki

i call for either evil or brand

Who wants to gamble
Is James even a chance of showing up? Blud is MIA 💀 I might be doomed either way.

Not sure which way we should go right now because a fair people are odd to me. I don't think we should keep giving James a free pass even if he's ill, but not sure lynching him today would do anything. I'd be down to test the waters on Marm, Pigeon, Bran, James, or Demon.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Can you stop this. What is motivating you to be this inefficient. It's looking silly asf. I have said gry has to be sus purely coz him and his role are alive, several times today. There's also no train on Gry by the looks. And, clearly a joke. Clearly. Again look at the vote post.

Correct me anyone if I dodged the whole sickly thing like Misha said as well. Ffs
sure, a joke, same as lynching sam and constantly praising hem throughout the thread
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I should vote Misha for the lols but we can't mistake much now (with incoming)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think I'll Vote Kill Marm because she is suspicious but also because her death will make things much clearer IMO.
@Crescent Jinx @Demonspeed @James Rye @Marmalade @SirSamuel016 6 @Tatsumaki

i call for either evil or brand

Who wants to gamble
I am no gambler but I voted for Evil yesterday and apparently I am thinking too much because I don't understand Hosts's POV very well.

If Jinx is Sickly, Bran has to be the MR who recruited her. It's either you or him and both of you deny it.

I'd rather lynch Marm. She has been suspiciosu enough and I think I'll have a much better view of the game if she dies.

So, Vote Kill Marm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James will start next day with 3 penalty votes. Mislynch + mafia kill means that they will just stack votes on him and win final day, if he‘s town.
No chances left if today is mislynch.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm sorry I haven't read the last 3 pages bit I have to go
Votekill Pigeon
I'll be back maybe 10min before eod
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think I'll Vote Kill Marm because she is suspicious but also because her death will make things much clearer IMO.


I am no gambler but I voted for Evil yesterday and apparently I am thinking too much because I don't understand Hosts's POV very well.

If Jinx is Sickly, Bran has to be the MR who recruited her. It's either you or him and both of you deny it.

I'd rather lynch Marm. She has been suspiciosu enough and I think I'll have a much better view of the game if she dies.

So, Vote Kill Marm.
@Farfalla @Copy Panda This isn't a lock BTW. Forgot to delete the one above Misha's quote.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Is James even a chance of showing up? Blud is MIA 💀 I might be doomed either way.

Not sure which way we should go right now because a fair people are odd to me. I don't think we should keep giving James a free pass even if he's ill, but not sure lynching him today would do anything. I'd be down to test the waters on Marm, Pigeon, Bran, James, or Demon.
I'm kind of afraid we won't be seeing him at all today anymore...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Alright, let's try this. If you guys rather prefer someone else (like Evil maybe) I'd also agree with that and change my vote.

Votekill Brandish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top