Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Let's think positive thoughts '-'

I'll switch to evil then, perhaps this way we have a change of lynching him (if someone else would also vote that way...)
We can at least try + at least it'd clear something up about the sanities.

Votelock Evil.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
2 locks on evil at this stage is such a waste of votes
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah oof, okay I'm willing to switch to Evil

@SirSamuel016 would you join us in this crusade?
Potentially but I have doubts about it though and we can't afford to mislynch today. He's had his bad moments but I'm not sure if he's the most untrustworthy of the group. I might prefer Tatsu or Brand. Hopefully James' being ill isn't an act to lay low and stay out of town's view.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Idk how Sam and pigeon are dodging this day tbh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why didn't you guys do this yesterday if you were that curious about sanities?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon congrats if you‘re mafia, you separated from Evil perfectly.

But yeah I can‘t read Demon‘s posts and think him and Evil be together. The correct lynch is in another castle.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I did my play, i might stop drinking or start drinking after this round
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
My lord this ridiculous tunneling and scummy Marm leading the train with Misha altering facts and not reading the context clues is just too much.

I will have to vote for my life yet again, I hate this game so much lmao, can't we just have normal games with day 1 claims and chill?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
My lord this ridiculous tunneling and scummy Marm leading the train with Misha altering facts and not reading the context clues is just too much.

I will have to vote for my life yet again, I hate this game so much lmao, can't we just have normal games with day 1 claims and chill?
What facts are altered exactly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What facts are altered exactly?
@Evil3ye I mean
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
My lord this ridiculous tunneling and scummy Marm leading the train with Misha altering facts and not reading the context clues is just too much.

I will have to vote for my life yet again, I hate this game so much lmao, can't we just have normal games with day 1 claims and chill?
i’m sorry it has come to this, i also thought i was signing up to a chill vanilla game
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This is a fucking abysmal dayphase :notlikethis I shouldn't of had the alcohol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Revisiting my board

James, Marm, Bran, Tatsu, Misha, Pigeon

Pigeon and Tatsu arent together
Pigeon and Marm probably arent together
James likely town because when it‘s hostkill and penalty time it‘s always on a townie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top