- Joined
- Sep 29, 2021
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 702
- Country
-
2 words: panda gameI think mafia can just make cases that the sanity is mixed, which is enough confusion. Doesn't need host cruelty
2 words: panda gameI think mafia can just make cases that the sanity is mixed, which is enough confusion. Doesn't need host cruelty
he is not, he is still defending evilWhy is Brand spitting facts now. Are we this hopeless
Potentially but I have doubts about it though and we can't afford to mislynch today. He's had his bad moments but I'm not sure if he's the most untrustworthy of the group. I might prefer Tatsu or Brand. Hopefully James' being ill isn't an act to lay low and stay out of town's view.
Cunts fuckedWhy is Brand spitting facts now. Are we this hopeless
i mean, for me it was his reasonings and the ties he has with branWhy didn't you guys do this yesterday if you were that curious about sanities?
What facts are altered exactly?My lord this ridiculous tunneling and scummy Marm leading the train with Misha altering facts and not reading the context clues is just too much.
I will have to vote for my life yet again, I hate this game so much lmao, can't we just have normal games with day 1 claims and chill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Evil3ye I meanWhat facts are altered exactly?
i’m sorry it has come to this, i also thought i was signing up to a chill vanilla gameMy lord this ridiculous tunneling and scummy Marm leading the train with Misha altering facts and not reading the context clues is just too much.
I will have to vote for my life yet again, I hate this game so much lmao, can't we just have normal games with day 1 claims and chill?
The sanity confirmation is just an extra - do you honestly think Evil is playing like a townie?Why didn't you guys do this yesterday if you were that curious about sanities?
I shouldn't of had the alcoholEXACTLY my point about Gry chickening out.Why didn't you guys do this yesterday if you were that curious about sanities?
I'd think the alcohol helps to deal with this gameThis is a fucking abysmal dayphaseI shouldn't of had the alcohol