Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
So, basically I ran some calculations and guess what Town is fucked. This game is so brutal.

It all depends on James.

If James is Mafia we need to lynch him today. If they make us mislynch someone else, it's over.

If James is Town it doesn't even matter how rest of town votes, they have the numbers 4+4 vs 6.

Let's get it over VOTEKILL JAMES
Well Played Evil, you seemingly outed a few times and never got punished for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would’ve voted Brandish or Tatsu, think that was even my conclusion in my last player thoughts post.
But if the rest of the game is any indication, I‘d have probably screwed up.

Hosts honestly should‘ve ended the game, I know it‘s standard procedure but nobody will blame them for ending it earlier when the only town wincon remaining is all mafias never logging in, which isn‘t the case ever.
Well - I'll keep and eye out for whatever the next game is and keep coming back for more.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well - I'll keep and eye out for whatever the next game is and keep coming back for more.
You mean you want more of… whatever this was?!

The mechanics are always interesting here and a unique spin on mafia game gameplay, but as you see we tend to suck.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,660
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So Sus!

This is the exact post that made me Spy on you last night.

Brandish Targeted Cresent Jinx - Meaning Brandish did the Mafia Kill Last Night!

VoteKill! Brandish
Votekill Brandish

Sam didn‘t heal my mind, Sam is scum
I thought you might wind up dead so there was no point in pumping my load into a potential liability. Better to keep it to someone I figured would be alive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Brandish



I thought you might wind up dead so there was no point in pumping my load into a potential liability. Better to keep it to someone I figured would be alive.
No posturing. Lock it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam our only chance was you healing my mind for me to prostitute block. Not even you would think „yeah it‘d be a waste on you if you die“. I know you make full advantage of your horrible town when mafia but can drop the act now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Interestingly despite all our screwups, maybe with one more day we could‘ve turned it around. So town was given a nice amount of leeway, provided everyone plays. Rather anti climactic ending.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,660
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No posturing. Lock it.
--- Double Post Merged, 5 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 9 minutes ago ---
Sam our only chance was you healing my mind for me to prostitute block. Not even you would think „yeah it‘d be a waste on you if you die“. I know you make full advantage of your horrible town when mafia but can drop the act now.
You're no fun :sad

Votelock James
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
You're no fun :sad

Votelock James
Seen as the game is over - mind exposing the other evils?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even though I don't feel I played well, I would like to think I started getting my shit together eventually.

Wasn't all my fault I couldn't get Sam or Brandish over the line.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Seen as the game is over - mind exposing the other evils?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even though I don't feel I played well, I would like to think I started getting my shit together eventually.

Wasn't all my fault I couldn't get Sam or Brandish over the line.
EVA 08 could have definitely been used better...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So, basically I ran some calculations and guess what Town is fucked. This game is so brutal.

It all depends on James.

If James is Mafia we need to lynch him today. If they make us mislynch someone else, it's over.

If James is Town it doesn't even matter how rest of town votes, they have the numbers 4+4 vs 6.

Let's get it over VOTEKILL JAMES
Why not voting Bran, when he don't even deny being a scum ?


so yesterday votes are pretty much a great part of Mafia

To me Demon , evil, sam votes are questionable, there might be a town among them but I m not even sure.

Evil #1376, Demon #1473, Jinx #1527, Sam #1544/#1549, Bran #1546)

To me most likely Bran, Demon, Evil maybe Misha (she s too chaotic) or Sam.
Or evil /demon are town but I doubt given evil piling votes..

We have already lost they are piling the votes on James.

I don't get Crescent play, she has been trolling,, she was playing basically as a traitor, Mafia don't even need a traitor, when town are being traitors for fun. Misha is inconsistent, she point people and votes others. And I saw her reactions on people locking on Marm.

Theres no way for us to win, if demon got banshee, and he is likely Mafia, then he has an extra killing.

I believe Misha is the one who siclied gry, if evil is Mafia as I think he could have just made up results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok as expected all are mafia


Votelock Brandish
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was struggling with my connection I wrote the post before demon, and sam voted.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so its Demon, Dd, Evil Bran, sam ?


@Farfalla @Copy Panda please allow me to shoot all those scums :arf :handgun

@Demonspeed you re Banshee right, who did you mark?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't get Crescent play, she has been trolling,, she was playing basically as a traitor, Mafia don't even need a traitor, when town are being traitors for fun. Misha is inconsistent, she point people and votes others. And I saw her reactions on people locking on Marm.

Theres no way for us to win, if demon got banshee, and he is likely Mafia, then he has an extra killing.

I believe Misha is the one who siclied gry, if evil is Mafia as I think he could have just made up results.
Not Misha, Cres died with the democratic mech, so it was her. I don‘t get her either, she roleplayed a troll who was distrusting me since early D1 and never let go.

so its Demon, Dd, Evil Bran, sam ?
Yes. Mistakes were made.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Why hosts came up with such a Mafia (an all men to boot)

James was right, sorry James for voting you, I thought you were being save when it was Evil who was.

@AnimePigeon you did very well, you had some great calls.
@Evil3ye @Demonspeed @SirSamuel016 @Brandish μ is there any other member? can you say more now, that you are all uncovered, the evas, roles actions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you target Cresc because you suspected her to be Traitor ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why hosts came up with such a Mafia (an all men to boot)

James was right, sorry James for voting you, I thought you were being save when it was Evil who was.

@AnimePigeon you did very well, you had some great calls.
@Evil3ye @Demonspeed @SirSamuel016 @Brandish μ is there any other member? can you say more now, that you are all uncovered, the evas, roles actions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you target Cresc because you suspected her to be Traitor ?
I'll talk more once the game is over but I read the rules while I wasn't fully awake. That's why I posted my bid in public.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why not voting Bran, when he don't even deny being a scum ?
It's too risky. Since Misha has the Recruiter, he must have picked up the Detective.

If we mislynch him and let red James walk Mafia has won.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know what you know, but I try to end the game already. But it won't even end if there is a blue among the reds. Hope not 😫
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top