Seinen Otoyomegatari by Mori Kaoru

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
They got a nice house!

I like a few things here and there in these chapters but I don't find this arc very interesting.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I feel similar, these chapters are slower/less exciting. Getting chapters in itself is nice though.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,220
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No way I could miss an Azel cover :teehee I forgot to post it I guess, my bad.
Its frustrating a couple of new chapters are already translated into Spanish but nothing yet in English
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'd like to see Ali get a good run of chapters.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,220
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'd like to see Ali get a good run of chapters.

112 and 113 are mainly about Ali.

But at the end of 113 it's back to Henry & Talas
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

112 eventually out


Such a cute scene






 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Guess Ali will see Mr Smith again after 'Henry' is born. Enjoyed the Ali chapters.
 
Top