Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I honestly don't know how anyone can believe that Balin could be Lancelot at this point. It's pretty clear that he has his own story. Lancelot wouldn't be that interested in Gawain and would have joined Percival. Percival can identify people by their souls too.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I honestly don't know how anyone can believe that Balin could be Lancelot at this point. It's pretty clear that he has his own story. Lancelot wouldn't be that interested in Gawain and would have joined Percival. Percival can identify people by their souls too.
Never understood that theory in the first place. Too many holes and unknowns in it, especially with what we know about him now.

The new cover is very cool tho. I did not predict a single colour of it but imo it turns out quite well. Balin all in red with that ash-blonde hair strangely gives me Dante vibes from DMC lol.

Also, this cover is pure unadulterated twink overload lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Never understood that theory in the first place. Too many holes and unknowns in it, especially with what we know about him now.

The new cover is very cool tho. I did not predict a single colour of it but imo it turns out quite well. Balin all in red with that ash-blonde hair strangely gives me Dante vibes from DMC lol.

Also, this cover is pure unadulterated twink overload lmao
I can kinda understand, he is strong, Gawain and Tristan came back rather quickly and absorbing Gawain's attacks is something Lancelot could have done. But that was only a bit plausible at the beginning of the arc. Now it just doesn't make sense.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can kinda understand, he is strong, Gawain and Tristan came back rather quickly and absorbing Gawain's attacks is something Lancelot could have done. But that was only a bit plausible at the beginning of the arc. Now it just doesn't make sense.
It also never made much sense from the story perspective either as soon as we learned Gareth fought him before
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
The newest volume just came out, here are the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
Me. (Pronoun: ori)
Me. (Pronoun: wacchi)

Page 4:
Title: Girls' talk (1)

...once again, thank you for avenging me.

It's a given as a friend.

You too, Gawain.
If you want to thank me, give me three kisses.

There they go.

Nevertheless, I didn't want to be indebted to you, Nasiens.
Huh?
Oh my, oh my? Are you two having a fight or something?

...because we are rivals. Right?

Page 5:
R... rivals!? A... are you being serious about that!?
What! Are you implying I'm not worth being your rival?
That isn't what I meant! It's just that Percival never looked at me the way he did you!!

Oh!?

Don't tell me you two... are liking that natural birdbrain!?
Got a problem with that!!?
I can hear you two...

SFX: Achoo
Outside: That's dirty! Don't spray it all over the place!
Outside: How about we go to sleep now?

Even you have at least someone you have feelings for, don't you?
Well, I've been clueless about that kind of feeling... I do have sex drive alright though...

There is a very fine line between being a genius and being a pervert...
Outside: Eheh.
I'll have you know I am a genius!!

Page 6:
You are a man in the first place, are you, Nasiens?
Until now, you haven't been going to a bath with me nor with Percival...
When we met again, I felt like you were a girl...

To...
To tell the truth...
Outside: I smell a nice scent of fragrant olive.

Whaaat!!?

Th... then you're turning into an actual girl!!?
...and not to mention you're a Fairy!!!
You're too loud...
Outside: Please calm down.

Page 7:
My chest started bulging, uhm... just a little bit.
I had my body checked out when I washed myself and some other parts also...

Very good!!!

Did you tell any of this to Percival?
I didn't... It felt weird for me to tell him that, so...

A... anyway, it feels embarrassing... awkward...
And... if he said "I don't really care about that either way" to me, I... I would...

Hey.
Eek!

Page 8:
It's time to go to sleep, Nasiens.
We can't stay in a girls' room any longer or Anne will get mad at us!!

U... uhm.
What's it?
No, nothing.

Nasiens... she's really terrific!!
Outside: A little longer and we'd be on the receiving end of her lashing out.
Outside: Y... yes... thank you.
That's... kinda unfair.

THE END.

Page 13:
Is he impervious to sarcasms or what?

The next volume is scheduled to come out on April 16th.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh, so Nasiens is really turning into a girl now...

It's nice to see Percival, Donny and Gareth having fun together.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Huh, so Nasiens is really turning into a girl now...

It's nice to see Percival, Donny and Gareth having fun together.
SEE, I FUCKING TOLD YOU PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!

But, nuh uh, it was just a "weird art angle" or some shit or "Nakaba would've told the audience in some way"

Hmph!

EDIT:

Also, Gawain basically just admitting she has no romantic feelings towards any of the girls, not even Isolde and she's just DTF lol


Gareth/Darteth's colour scheme fits surprisingly well with the old uniforms of the Tristan platoon. Coincidence?
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
SEE, I FUCKING TOLD YOU PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!

But, nuh uh, it was just a "weird art angle" or some shit or "Nakaba would've told the audience in some way"

Hmph!
Well, he told us now :lmao . I didn't expect it but he is still finding ways to play around with this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She has olive's body scent just like King. For Lancelot it's lemon. I don't remember if anything has been said about Elaines's body scent.
 

DragonKing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
39
Age
28
Country
Chile
This extra confirms that Nasiens knows that Percival and Anne have something, in addition to knowing something that Percival himself does not yet know. It will be good to follow the development between these three, especially on Percival's part, who does not know that Nasiens is a boy, but when he finds out, he will stop being intimate with Nasiens because of Anne's rules.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
1,359
Age
25
Country
Brazil
The newest volume just came out, here are the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
Me. (Pronoun: ori)
Me. (Pronoun: wacchi)

Page 4:
Title: Girls' talk (1)

...once again, thank you for avenging me.

It's a given as a friend.

You too, Gawain.
If you want to thank me, give me three kisses.

There they go.

Nevertheless, I didn't want to be indebted to you, Nasiens.
Huh?
Oh my, oh my? Are you two having a fight or something?

...because we are rivals. Right?

Page 5:
R... rivals!? A... are you being serious about that!?
What! Are you implying I'm not worth being your rival?
That isn't what I meant! It's just that Percival never looked at me the way he did you!!

Oh!?

Don't tell me you two... are liking that natural birdbrain!?
Got a problem with that!!?
I can hear you two...

SFX: Achoo
Outside: That's dirty! Don't spray it all over the place!
Outside: How about we go to sleep now?

Even you have at least someone you have feelings for, don't you?
Well, I've been clueless about that kind of feeling... I do have sex drive alright though...

There is a very fine line between being a genius and being a pervert...
Outside: Eheh.
I'll have you know I am a genius!!

Page 6:
You are a man in the first place, are you, Nasiens?
Until now, you haven't been going to a bath with me nor with Percival...
When we met again, I felt like you were a girl...

To...
To tell the truth...
Outside: I smell a nice scent of fragrant olive.

Whaaat!!?

Th... then you're turning into an actual girl!!?
...and not to mention you're a Fairy!!!
You're too loud...
Outside: Please calm down.

Page 7:
My chest started bulging, uhm... just a little bit.
I had my body checked out when I washed myself and some other parts also...

Very good!!!

Did you tell any of this to Percival?
I didn't... It felt weird for me to tell him that, so...

A... anyway, it feels embarrassing... awkward...
And... if he said "I don't really care about that either way" to me, I... I would...

Hey.
Eek!

Page 8:
It's time to sleep, Nasiens.
We can't stay in a girls' room any longer or Anne will get mad at us!!

U... uhm.
What's it?
No, nothing.

Nasiens... she's really terrifying!!
Outside: A little longer and we'd be on the receiving end of her lashing out.
Outside: Y... yes... thank you.
That's... kinda unfair.

THE END.

Page 13:
Is he impervious to sarcasms or what?

The next volume is scheduled to come out on April 16th.
by the grace of god, gawain is still a super lesbian 🙏
 

ZeldrisEmpire

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
95
Age
23
Country
Kenya
Nasien is a girl huh? Cool I guess.

It's nice we're finally getting a Fairy Queen, though I won't lie I had kind of warmed up to the idea of Nasien remaining genderless or even a dude. But the latter option was probably pipe dream because that would entail a bisexual harem and Nakaba doesn't even seem to want to make Gawain a lesbian
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
The best thing about the Fairy Realm's arc and Nasiens's condition was the lore. I like learning stuff like this and Nakaba can be really good at world building when he tries. Waiting to see more for the other clans especially the Goddesses.

I couldn't care less about that triangle however. Percival, Lancelot and Tristan's love interests are obvious to anyone. This kind of thing is more interesting with supporting characters or/and when names aren't obvious hints. It's not like it's a harem series either. Just like with the gender ambiguity extra pages, Nakaba is just having fun.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
1,359
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Here are the color pages from the fanbook.
Doing the profiles for now. Here they are.
Yes, there are a lot that we already know but the fanbook reveals some new info.

TL:
Percival:
Height: 150cm
Weight: 50kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: April 15th
Age: 16
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Hope

=> Ironside: Father
=> Varghese: Grandfather
=> ? : Mother

Donny:
Height: 177cm
Weight: 65kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: June 10th
Age: 16
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Telekinesis

=> ? : Mother
=> Howzer: Uncle
=> ? : Father

Nasiens:
Height: 163cm
Weight: 47kg
Race: Human?
Birthdate: November 11th
Age: 16
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Both
Magic: Mix Venom

=> ? : Father
=> ? : Mother
=> Ordo: Master
=> Dolores: Surrogate sister

Angharad:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 51kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: August 1st
Age: 16
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Left
Magic: Truth

=> Kalden: Father
=> ? : Mother

Sin:
Length: 60cm
Height: 36cm
Weight: 10kg
Birthdate: April 29th
Age: 16
Blood: B
Dominant hand: ?
Magic: ??

=> ? : Father
=> ? : Mother

Howzer:
Height: 183cm
Weight: 80kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: September 19th
Age: 34
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Diamond (Holy Knight captain)
Magic: Tempest

Gowther:
Height: 175cm
Weight: 61kg
Race: Puppet
Birthdate: June 2nd
Age: Over 3000
Blood: Unknown
Dominant hand: Both
Knight rank: Seven Deadly Sins
Magic: Invasion

Relationship chart, clockwise:
To Katz: Amazing performance! It's just like magic!
From Katz: Interesting boy.
To Elva: Really, really soft!
From Elva: He saw me naked...
To Donny: He's a good guy! He's amazing!
From Donny: Something will work out wiht him around.
To Dolores and Ordo: Glad they are safe!
From Dolores and Ordo: Please take care of Nasiens.
To Nasiens: I am your... Guinea pig!!!
From Nasiens: You are my hero.
To Kalden: I'mm be going with Anne and Sylvan!
From Kalden: I owe it to him for saving the town.
To Angharad: So cool!!!
From Angharad: It's my first time meeting a Human that doesn't lie or have two faces.
To Edlin: Awesome that he can create illusions!
From Edlin: You are the one who changed Donny!
To Howzer: Holy Knights are so cool!!
From Howzer: There are plenty of strong people, y'know?
To Sin: He feels quite adult!
From Sin: Y'all are brats!
To Gowther: What are the Seven Deadly Sins?
From Gowther: Quite an interesting boy.
To Dolchomonte: Let's play again!
From Dolchomonte: [Demonic tongue]
To Ironside: I'll beat him down someday!
From Ironside: I'll have to discipline you!
To Pellegarde: I know he isn't a bad guy.
From Pellegarde: I will definitely make you my pupil!

Varghese:
Height: 240cm
Weight: 180kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: February 10th
Age: 60
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Strength

Katz:
Height: 199cm
Weight: 132kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: November 3rd
Age: 27
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Spark

Elva:
Height: 163cm
Weight: 50kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: April 19th
Age: 16
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Illusion

Ordo:
Height: 179cm
Weight: 80kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: November 25th
Age: 57
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right

Dolores:
Height: 745cm
Weight: ?kg
Race: Giant
Birthdate: February 19th
Age: About 766
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Creation

Edlin:
Height: 172cm
Weight: 65kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: June 4th
Age: 18
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Imitation

Taizoo:
Height: 298cm
Weight: 200kg
Race: Human
Birthdate:June 18th
Age: 59
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right

Lancelot:
Height: 176cm
Weight: 62kg
Race: Half-Human half-Fairy
Birthdate: April 29th
Age: 16
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Hazy Moon

=> Ban: Father
=> Elaine: Mother
=> King: Uncle

Tristan:
Height: 175cm
Weight: 60kg
Race: Nephilim
Birthdate: May 2nd
Age: 16
Blood: AB
Dominant hand: Both
Magic: Nova

=> Meliodas: Father
=> Elizabeth: Mother

Gawain:
Height: 225cm/151cm
Weight: 100kg/40kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: June 3rd
Age: 16
Blood: AB
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Dawn

=> ? : Father
=> Arthur: Uncle
=> ? : Mother

Relationchip chart, clockwise:
To Gawain: I'm not a little boy, I am Percival!!
From Gawain: Little boy, know your place...!!
To Lancelot: I'm glad... Sin is safe!!
From Lancelot: Perci-pal, it isn't Sin, it is Lancelot.
To Meliodas: Are you really the king?
From Meliodas: I welcome you, you know.
To Tristan: Whoa, you have a pretty great magic power!!
From Tristan: To be honest, I don't want anyone to see me like this...
To Isolde: You smell nice.
From Isolde: My chastity... how dare you...
To Jade: I'm on your side!!
From Jade: I see you nothing but a child...
To Chion: It can't be helped if you got the wrong idea about me... or can it?
From Chion: We mistook you for an enemy assassin.

Isolde:
Height: 195cm
Weight: ??kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: April 25th
Age: 16
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Emerald
Magic: Love Bomb

Chion:
Height: 175cm
Weight: 63kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: September 13th
Age: 16
Blood: AB
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Emerald
Magic: Summon Elemental

Jade:
Height: 174cm
Weight: 64kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: June 22nd
Age: 16
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Emerald
Magic: Monochrome

Meliodas:
Height: 153cm
Weight: 51kg
Race: Demon
Birthdate: July 25th
Age: Over 3000?
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Left
Occupation: King of Liones
Magic: Full Counter

=> Elizabeth: Wife
=> Tristan: Son

Guila:
Height: 168cm
Weight: 53kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: December 16th
Age: 32
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Platina (Holy Knight vice captain)
Magic: Explosion

Pelliot:
Height: 180cm
Weight: 71kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: June 1st
Age: 26
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Ruby
Magic: Perverseness

Zeal:
Birthdate: February 27th

Gilthunder:
Height: 186cm
Weight: 75kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: August 26th
Age: 37
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Occupation: Cardinal
Magic: Thunderbolt

Thitis:
Height: 170cm
Weight: 55kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: February 7th
Age: 16
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Occupation: Court sorceress
Magic: Change

Elizabeth:
Height: 164cm
Weight: 50kg
Race: Goddess
Birthdate: June 12th
Age: 32
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Super healing magic

Slader:
Height: 210cm
Weight: 90kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: April 4th
Age: 46
Blood: AB
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Diamond
Magic: Oveprower

Bartra:
Height: 172cm
Weight: 78kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: November 11th
Age: 76
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Vision

Hendrickson:
Height: 182cm
Weight: 74kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: October 31st
Age: 55
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Right
Knight rank: Former Holy Knight captain
Magic: Acid

Dreyfus:
Height: 185cm
Weight: 83kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: November 29th
Age: 63
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Both
Knight rank: Former Holy Knight captain
Magic: Break

Guinevere:
Height: 140cm
Weight: 38kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: July 26th
Age: 12
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Kaleidoscope

Arthur:
Height: 170cm
Weight: 64kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: August 17th
Age: 32
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Currently left
Magic: Chaos

=> ? : Father
=> Gawain: Niece
=> ? : Mother

Ironside:
Height: 185cm
Weight: 83kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: January 18th
Age: 37
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Summon Elemental
Occupation: Red Knight of the Four Perils

Pellegarde:
Height: 183cm
Weight: 120kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: March 6th
Age: 40
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Pyre
Occupation: Black Knight of the Four Perils

Talisker:
Height: 180cm
Weight: 81kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: May 25th
Age: 35
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Calamity

Mortlach:
Height: 184cm
Weight: 81kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: May 10th
Age: 33
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Duelist

Ardbeg:
Height: 178cm
Weight: 80kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: March 12th
Age: 39
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Left
Magic: Reverse

Jericho:
Height: 162cm
Weight: 51kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: September 6th
Age: 34
Blood: AB
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Blizzard

Fiddich:
Height: 180cm
Weight: 79kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: April 2nd
Age: 31
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Haste

Elgin:
Height: 178cm
Weight: 80kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: January 7th
Age: 28
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Left
Magic: Wither

Tamdhu:
Height: 320cm
Weight: 110kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: October 13th
Age: 27
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Homing

Doronach:
Height: 215cm
Weight: 190kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: July 24th
Age: 30
Blood: O
Dominant hand: Left
Magic: Impact

Burgie:
Height: 170cm
Weight: 61kg
Race: Human
Birthdate: May 17th
Age: 29
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Left
Magic: Mirage

Chaos Merascylla:
Height: 154cm
Weight: 43kg
Race: Demon
Birthdate: October 10th
Age: 378
Blood: A
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Hellgate

Chaos Galan:
Height: 408cm
Weight: 329kg
Race: Demon
Birthdate: January 4th
Age: 1007
Blood: B
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Critical Over

Meragalan:
Height: 500cm
Weight: 1000kg
Race: Chaos being
Birthdate: March 1st
Age: 0
Blood: Unknown
Dominant hand: Right
Magic: Venom Waltz

Will do the early first chapter later.
These aren't all the fanbook pages right?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Still the same colors as his main outfit in the first part...

Nice cover.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Still the same colors as his main outfit in the first part...

Nice cover.
Not really, the coat is more on the orange-y side and his first fit had more light blue visible. Now we only see the surcoat with its metalwork and the standard black unitard under it. Nakaba really said: "Fine, I'm giving Isolde pants, but stripping Tristan down to his underwear":epicfacepalm
I still want him to go back to the first fit or the armor from the flashback.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gareth/Darteth's colour scheme fits surprisingly well with the old uniforms of the Tristan platoon. Coincidence?
You're trying to say Chion gets a (pair of) new best bud/s?
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cover looks nice pose-wise but I don't like how close Nakaba chose the colour scheme again to Tristan's original garb. Unless there is deeper meaning to it with the whole connection between Daymond and Escanor. But I doubt it, Escanor wore all kinds of different outfits throughout the manga and it changed colours several times so it is hard to pinpoint are relation there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're trying to say Chion gets a (pair of) new best bud/s?
As a defender of the "every 4KotA gets a squad"-theory I don't see why things couldn't mix and match and Gareth would by no means be guaranteed to end up on the Percival squad.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't remember when he said it, but Nakaba said he picks colors fitting the character's personality. Must be why Percival still has green and orange and Tristan still has a yellow outfit.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't remember when he said it, but Nakaba said he picks colors fitting the character's personality. Must be why Percival still has green and orange and Tristan still has a yellow outfit.
Why the Estarossa pick, then? Not really similar to Tristan.
 
Top