- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Tegami-bachi
Can someone give this as a sendspace linkTegami Bachi vol.1
http://rapidshare.com/files/64201839/Tegami_Bachi_Tome_01.zip.html
courtesy of the great Heiji-Sama from Ritual Scan Forge
Now, if someone is intersted in Editing it, and has no haste, I can do the cleaning, but as I say, according with my daily work and the work that I'm currently doing with Dead Sea Scan for the Bastard!! Edited Manga project

) , and volume 2 is ch3-7. 8-10 have so far only showed up in Monthly Jump before it was cancelled as far as I know, then you have it continuing in Jump Square now with ch11. The only thing I'm not sure about is where the oneshot fits in, if at all, because I haven't read 8-10. I haven't seen any raws for 8-10 around so far. hope this helps ^^