- Joined
- Mar 6, 2024
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 3,570
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I came across a yt shorts where Joe says Night copied KH bow teleport ability. None of comments seems to disagree with this statement. Do U agree with him?
From what I have seen, both the bow and arrow KH uses isn't made up of Shinsu. It's an item prolly made by workshop. I don't think Night can copy item abilities. He was said to copy people's ability. Ofc, one can debate about the shinsu body. But we know the 1st thorn fragment dominates the shinsu as seen when it was activated for the first time. And tiara was in the shinsu body.
From his usage of orb, we can atleast infer he has a natural talent in long distance attacks, like water dragon, storm and so on. Irregulars can have different shinsu shapes esp Night who is very versatile. When Night used bow for the first time, he was trying to imagine it like he tried for the first time while training with Edahn. I believe he just has a natural talent in it.
Tbh, KH never had any teleportation ability. It was only because of so oh or the ancient that he can magically pull off teleportation. What y'all think about this?
From what I have seen, both the bow and arrow KH uses isn't made up of Shinsu. It's an item prolly made by workshop. I don't think Night can copy item abilities. He was said to copy people's ability. Ofc, one can debate about the shinsu body. But we know the 1st thorn fragment dominates the shinsu as seen when it was activated for the first time. And tiara was in the shinsu body.
From his usage of orb, we can atleast infer he has a natural talent in long distance attacks, like water dragon, storm and so on. Irregulars can have different shinsu shapes esp Night who is very versatile. When Night used bow for the first time, he was trying to imagine it like he tried for the first time while training with Edahn. I believe he just has a natural talent in it.
Tbh, KH never had any teleportation ability. It was only because of so oh or the ancient that he can magically pull off teleportation. What y'all think about this?