Discussion New abilities Luffy and others could get.

Merlin918

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
616
Reaction score
711
Country
United Kingdom
I thought of some abilities Luffy could get.

Ability 1:Luplicates:Luffy makes a clone of himself out of rubber. This would be very op if it worked.

Ability 2:Conqueror's Haki giant:Luffy makes a giant barrier body of CoC haki to be even bigger than he normally can while in Gear 5th.

Ability 3:Conqueror's Haki Barrier:Could let Luffy block more attacks for himself and allies or just cut enemies in half with haki projection.

Ability 4:Rubber Armors for allies and himself:Would let him make allies have DF Awakening originated Rubber Qualities or just make more people to fight on his side.

Anyone have any opinions?
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
2,491
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought of some abilities Luffy could get.

Ability 1:Luplicates:Luffy makes a clone of himself out of rubber. This would be very op if it worked.

Ability 2:Conqueror's Haki giant:Luffy makes a giant barrier body of CoC haki to be even bigger than he normally can while in Gear 5th.

Ability 3:Conqueror's Haki Barrier:Could let Luffy block more attacks for himself and allies or just cut enemies in half with haki projection.

Ability 4:Rubber Armors for allies and himself:Would let him make allies have DF Awakening originated Rubber Qualities or just make more people to fight on his side.

Anyone have any opinions?
I like your ideas and I‘d like to add that I take it that Luffy‘s upgrades for his allies should not just be limited to granting his allies rubber properties (which is already a huge upgrade IMO), I take it he can fetch them whatever objects he deems to be appropriate for the battle at hand, as well.
 

Merlin918

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
616
Reaction score
711
Country
United Kingdom
I like your ideas and I‘d like to add that I take it that Luffy‘s upgrades for his allies should not just be limited to granting his allies rubber properties (which is already a huge upgrade IMO), I take it he can fetch them whatever objects he deems to be appropriate for the battle at hand, as well.
Eh, if they're rubber objects i guess. He could make stuff with DF awakening for that purpose, i suppose. Like how i once thought Luffy would learn to make a rubber staff similar to the Power Pole from Dragon Ball.
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
2,491
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Eh, if they're rubber objects i guess. He could make stuff with DF awakening for that purpose, i suppose. Like how i once thought Luffy would learn to make a rubber staff similar to the Power Pole from Dragon Ball.
I took it he can create/ fetch practically anything out of nowhere, with the sole limitation being his imagination (and the stamina he needs to maintain his G5 of course).
IIRC the sunglasses he summoned were genuine ones and not a rubber imitation of said object.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speaking of stamina, I‘m still wondering why Luffy doesn‘t bother grabbing food out of his mind while in G5 in order to prolongate the duration of his Nika transformation.
 
Last edited:

Merlin918

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
616
Reaction score
711
Country
United Kingdom
I took it he can create/ fetch practically anything out of nowhere, with the sole limitation being his imagination (and the stamina he needs to maintain his G5 of course).
IIRC the sunglasses he summoned were genuine ones and not a rubber imitation of said object.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speaking of stamina, I‘m still wondering why Luffy doesn‘t bother grabbing food out of his mind while in G5 in order to prolongate the duration of his Nika transformation.
Eh, whatever.

I personally think Luffy could use Rubber DF awakening to make lots of restraints and remotely controlled Rubber arms and so on. It could be really useful.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
Would be fun if Luffy could let all of his friends use their imagination during battle, like for example Robin's morbid imagination, Chopper's naivete ,Sanji's perverted mind or Usopp's pessimism this would be very funny
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The idea here is a power that Luffy can use to help her friends or power that SHP can get to upgrade thenselves?
 
Top