Discussion Who will wage the war?

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rei said there are some of the ten great family leaders who want conflict. One of them is Gussy. Do U guys think another one is Yurin or is the conflict over?
Let's see what we know of each great family leaders.
1) Hon is a pro Jahad.
2) Edahn is neutral in a sense.
3) Yurin isn't happy with how JH and Yuri are being treated.
4) Han doesn't like wars
5) Hendo doesn't have enough members and I doubt he will wage war.
6) Tu perie also doesn't seem to like war given there no involvement so far.
7) Gussy want conflict, it's clear.
8) Yirang, high chance she can be one given how she was introduced recently in the webtoon.
9) Blossom prolly doesn't know anything since she doesn't talk with Gussy anymore. She is prolly asleep.
10) Rei dead



 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Actually I think it's Tu Perie. I noticed that the barrier that Gustang is using has another family symbol on it and I think it's Tu Perie's.

View media item 29730
As for Yurin, it might be my personal opinion (and sounds a bit weird) that she's neutral but the Ha family is not like that. Yurin doesn't run the family but the Ha twins.

Similarly, I don't think many FHs have enough enthusiasm to intervene in tower matters. But their families are.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Actually I think it's Tu Perie. I noticed that the barrier that Gustang is using has another family symbol on it and I think it's Tu Perie's.

View media item 29730
As for Yurin, it might be my personal opinion (and sounds a bit weird) that she's neutral but the Ha family is not like that. Yurin doesn't run the family but the Ha twins.

Similarly, I don't think many FHs have enough enthusiasm to intervene in tower matters. But their families are.
Hmm. It's same for every family except for PBs. Reagents run the family. FLs occasionally make decision. Laura straight up said Kirin controls the family behind the scenes in 578
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Hmm. It's same for every family except for PBs. Reagents run the family. FLs occasionally make decision. Laura straight up said Kirin controls the family behind the scenes in 578
In chap 581, Traumerei also hinted that the towerborns were causing friction between them. In the end, they drew a line between themselves and the towerborns.

Gustang's punishment plan was a suicide plan, so I don't think anyone else was involved in it.
But Gustang mentioned stopping climbing the tower, so I think someone wanted to remember why, not just Gustang, so that person cooperated with him.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
3,718
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Eduan is not neutral. His data self also said we aren't on good terms with Zahard on the outside. He's with Gustang. Masschney secretly helped Bam with capturing Leviathan. He's just waiting for the right time to fully cross that line. I will add the Ha family to anti anti-Zahard faction as well.

The Eurasia family was against Zahard the moment he sealed her daughter. Like I said who are against Zahard are somewhat aware of the prophecy and just waiting for the right time. Gustang was the first to act. The rest will follow soon with the death/fall of the Lo Po Bia family. As Gustang said, a rift has now started to form and at the centre of it is "the slayer candidate - Bam"
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
They are all pro Zahard excepted the possible traitor(s). They just have different stances.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,710
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Eduan is not neutral. His data self also said we aren't on good terms with Zahard on the outside. He's with Gustang. Masschney secretly helped Bam with capturing Leviathan. He's just waiting for the right time to fully cross that line. I will add the Ha family to anti anti-Zahard faction as well.

The Eurasia family was against Zahard the moment he sealed her daughter. Like I said who are against Zahard are somewhat aware of the prophecy and just waiting for the right time. Gustang was the first to act. The rest will follow soon with the death/fall of the Lo Po Bia family. As Gustang said, a rift has now started to form and at the centre of it is "the slayer candidate - Bam"
Gustang has one more nuance. Traumerei once said him that "that's why we ditched you". It is most probably after that, Gustang changed his alliance and act weird.
I am not so sure about Eduan, but Maschenny is, like any other Zahard princess, a psychopath. I don't think she is one-dimensional. From the Ha Jinsung beating with Kallavan up to Leviathan, it was obvious she was after having Baam in her side, but to attack whom?
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
3,718
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Gustang has one more nuance. Traumerei once said him that "that's why we ditched you". It is most probably after that, Gustang changed his alliance and act weird.
I am not so sure about Eduan, but Maschenny is, like any other Zahard princess, a psychopath. I don't think she is one-dimensional. From the Ha Jinsung beating with Kallavan up to Leviathan, it was obvious she was after having Baam in her side, but to attack whom?
Well, to me it seems like this. Maschenny is more loyal to her real father, Eduan, than to her daddy, Zahard. All the evidence is presented to us in the HF. Data Eduan only kept Maschnney, Icardi, and Asensio. Not even his regent-level fighters in the data world. Something about Eduan has always irked me in a way that because Arie is the strongest and by Zahard's side, a man as prideful as Eduan didn't like the power dynamics from the beginning. Don't quote me, but I just feel like Data Eduan teaching Bam in HF is also a foreshadowing of some sort. He did say to meet his real self on the outside and ask him what changed for him and them.

As far as Leviathan is concerned. Maybe Eduan was concerned that Nest and Traumerei's arrival would be too much for the slayer candidate and just wanted to help him level up.


What Maschneyy helped with is not just simply a creature, but in fact it was Traumerei's memories and part of his power. How do you think Maschney knew of this if not from Eduan? Only FHs know where or what vessel/medium the others have kept their memory hidden.
 
Top