- Joined
- Oct 26, 2020
- Messages
- 4,769
- Reaction score
- 3,643
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
So how closer is Yamato to getting a harem now that Ulti has joined her
Don't forget about the retweets — I mean, a bunch of useless ones.Lol the guy is busy to type “ In an amazong double page” but he has free time for the very necesary hints. Lmao… tell me again the story about free time lol

Hopefully the Colon Quartet have more action scenes after Gunko kneed them. I can't imagine the gorilla monsters doing any better since they can just regenerate.And I guess this one simply means Oda is cooking
Most likely the NON Monster Trio Strawhats preparing to pull something off soon
Wow. Don't know what to make of these!This one must be about Gaban learning that Colon has been taken hostage
And I guess this one simply means Oda is cooking
Most likely the NON Monster Trio Strawhats preparing to pull something off soon
Wasn‘t it the same last week, I bet it‘s related to Redon having less time at his hands.At this point Pew is messing with us.. he is 4 hours to late…
Not really. It's not that late compared to the previous weeksAt this point Pew is messing with us.. he is 4 hours to late…
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could it be Sanji wanting to kill whoever hurt NamiThis one must be about Gaban learning that Colon has been taken hostage
And I guess this one simply means Oda is cooking
Most likely the NON Monster Trio Strawhats preparing to pull something off soon
Wouldn’t doubt that Oda had the regeneration here also because of Gaban, so his slash attacks alone won’t be enough.This one must be about Gaban learning that Colon has been taken hostage
I‘m sure she‘s facing Sommers right now and IMO his DF power pretty much counters Robin‘s DF in a fight.Some robin action makes sense. With her clones and ability to create limbs it shouldn't be too difficult for her to get back on the ship. Chokeholds should be able to at least stall gunko. It'd be interesting to see how the arrows affect chokeholds though. It wouldn't be too surprising if robin at this point can create multiple giant clones to simply swat gunko away.
Swatted away before regenerating and redirecting back with arrows.Some robin action makes sense. With her clones and ability to create limbs it shouldn't be too difficult for her to get back on the ship. Chokeholds should be able to at least stall gunko. It'd be interesting to see how the arrows affect chokeholds though. It wouldn't be too surprising if robin at this point can create multiple giant clones to simply swat gunko away.
Buggy and Law aren't here, so they def have to figure out another way.A good counter to it can be Buggy or Law powers, that can separate a corpse without in fact damaging it.
Ah, right, she at least was elsewhere. Dunno why I thought she was with jinbe and colI‘m sure she‘s facing Sommers right now and IMO his DF power pretty much counters Robin‘s DF in a fight.
As I‘m trusting WorstGenHQ I guess Jinbei is still fighting Gunko. Hopefully the other three Colon Pirates are still at it as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Buggy is immune to cuts, not regular hits. If he breaks his body the most likely scenario is that the arrow would still follow at least one of the segments. Law has more potential for shenanigans though.A good counter to it can be Buggy or Law powers, that can separate a corpse without in fact damaging it.
Yeah I know, I saying about some kind of thing that they can do to counter... Maybe some awakened Brook that can get out the soul of people... Cannot think of something else that isnt a powerful haki.Buggy and Law aren't here, so they def have to figure out another way.
Makes senseAh, right, she at least was elsewhere. Dunno why I thought she was with jinbe and col
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Buggy is immune to cuts, not regular hits. If he breaks his body the most likely scenario is that the arrow would still follow at least one of the segments. Law has more potential for shenanigans though.
It’s interesting how Oda is having Luffy fool around with Loki instead of using his Haki as a way to take down the Holy Knights after inevitably figuring out how to bypass their regeneration.Yeah I know, I saying about some kind of thing that they can do to counter... Maybe some awakened Brook that can get out the soul of people... Cannot think of something else that isnt a powerful haki.
Makes sense