Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria

According to naver an Urek Mazino side story will drop.

 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
Urek? Cool. I was sure it would be about Wangnan.
I'm happy it wasn't wangnan. I was hoping for a backstory of either Urek or the 10FHs or more importantly V/Arlene. Bumped it's not about V/Arlene, but maybe we can get that in main story. I always figured while reading the blogs that Urek's blog info along with Baek Ryun would make for an awesome side story. That is IF the story is about that, I hope it is. This would be awesome then.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
3,578
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now that's what I am talking about!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope his relationship with Garam maybe explored or maybe his days when he just entered the tower
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
Now that's what I am talking about!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope his relationship with Garam maybe explored or maybe his days when he just entered the tower
If it's from back when he entered. I wonder if Siu will show Phantaminum then too? Since Urek followed him into the tower right? But Let's hope that maybe he doesn't, that way Siu can retcon the whole Talze and Axis stuff.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
3,578
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If it's from back when he entered. I wonder if Siu will show Phantaminum then too? Since Urek followed him into the tower right? But Let's hope that maybe he doesn't, that way Siu can retcon the whole Talze and Axis stuff.
Could be. I don't mind if we see how he met Baek(tho I doubt we will see him via spin off) or maybe Yuri too. I would really love if outside world is explored like why did he chase phanta, how he heard about him, what was his life back then or his battle with hon. Too many to explore. Ig, only a part will be explored.
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
Could be. I don't mind if we see how he met Baek(tho I doubt we will see him via spin off) or maybe Yuri too. I would really love if outside world is explored like why did he chase phanta, how he heard about him, what was his life back then or his battle with hon. Too many to explore. Ig, only a part will be explored.
Yeah there's a lot of stuff we could explore, let's hope Siu actually decides on something solid. What I don't want to see is a repeat of his googoo gaga behavior in floor of death with Garam/Text messaging. That gag was already done, no need to repeat it again.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
3,578
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah there's a lot of stuff we could explore, let's hope Siu actually decides on something solid. What I don't want to see is a repeat of his googoo gaga behavior in floor of death with Garam/Text messaging. That gag was already done, no need to repeat it again.
Yeah but more than anything UM confrontation with headon or the king will also be peak, like how do they react when they first met or was he still at goofy style lol
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
Yeah but more than anything UM confrontation with headon or the king will also be peak, like how do they react when they first met or was he still at goofy style lol
I wonder though...Did Urek even meet Jahad? I mean it looks like neither Urek or Traumerei knew who the other was, they knew each other by name but doesn't look like they ever met before...? hmm
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
3,578
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder though...Did Urek even meet Jahad? I mean it looks like neither Urek or Traumerei knew who the other was, they knew each other by name but doesn't look like they ever met before...? hmm
Who knows? By logic he should have met him after he finished climbing. Who knows if the king told him why they stopped climbing since he wants to leave the tower that's why he compromised. More than that Imagine if side story is how UM's ass gets whooped by Yuri and Baek following Rei's death 💀
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
Is this true and not fake news? Big win for @Ray Barracuda
It's real. It's on Korean Naver's site. It's apparently also on a blog for Siu but I can't remember what his blogs or author blog's called, don't have link anymore so can't confirm there, but it's definitely on korean naver site.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who knows? By logic he should have met him after he finished climbing. Who knows if the king told him why they stopped climbing since he wants to leave the tower that's why he compromised. More than that Imagine if side story is how UM's ass gets whooped by Yuri and Baek following Rei's death 💀
If he gets beaten up by especially Yuri because of it then Urek earns his Loser title. Then I won't even bother with that dude much anymore. :loool
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
3,578
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If he gets beaten up by especially Yuri because of it then Urek earns his Loser title. Then I won't even bother with that dude much anymore. :loool


Yuri was wild back then in FOD lmfao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw do we have confirmation if phanta was a male? What if UM chased phanta because she was rumoured to be the most beautiful lady in the outside world?
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria


Yuri was wild back then in FOD lmfao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw do we have confirmation if phanta was a male? What if UM chased phanta because she was rumoured to be the most beautiful lady in the outside world?
ugh, some of the worst parts of that arc. Just as dumb as Endorsi hitting or kicking Bam, Endorsi kicking Cha... So dumb. I don't get what part of that is supposed to be funny or something.

I wouldn't put it past Urek if that's literally the only reason he chased after Phanta :derp :loool
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
If only any of you had the slightest idea of just how terribly I'm winning right now.


FUUUUUUCK!!


My head is on mars with the excitement !!!!!!!!


:shout:shout:shout:shout:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe:allthe
That's great. I have no idea what you're winning or what you're talking about, but that's awesome. :shout:shout:super:yay
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,842
Reaction score
3,732
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok UM backstory. But what would this achieve in the long run? How does this tie in with season 4? It is what it is I guess. I am disappointed ngl. It's not like we haven't seen him enough already in the story. Could have made a side story about how Anne got sealed and what she found out but no we got Mazino.
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,154
Reaction score
4,165
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ok UM backstory. But what would this achieve in the long run? How does this tie in with season 4? It is what it is I guess. I am disappointed ngl. It's not like we haven't seen him enough already in the story. Could have made a side story about how Anne got sealed and what she found out but no we got Mazino.

Weird, how Enne got sealed is something that can easily be explained by random exposition from Gustang later in the story since it's his daughter.


That's not worth a side story.


Meanwhile a lotta lore surrounds Urek, how he came to even be acquaintances with a FH, Baek Ryun possible reveal and somethings surrounding what's stated in the blog posts about him.


Has dude met Zahard and what did they say to each other on floor 134.


we night even get insight on his relationship with Phanta, there's a whole array of angles to explore with Urek.


Even the outside of which Urek's seems to know the most out of anybody in the tower.


Jeez.
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
Ok UM backstory. But what would this achieve in the long run? How does this tie in with season 4? It is what it is I guess. I am disappointed ngl. It's not like we haven't seen him enough already in the story. Could have made a side story about how Anne got sealed and what she found out but no we got Mazino.
I wonder, or at least I hope that Siu touches a bit on his power, his weakness if he has. That could definitely then tie into Season 4, given how things ended in S3 where it seems like no family head could probably beat him, there has to be some trick to it. Especcially if he can "cancel" attacks from them, what's that trick, what's the weakness if any. If done right in the side story then it can definitely tie into the main story.

Kind of how Noblesse's author did a side story too about that "one time" Raizel stumbled upon some isolated village and it got terrorized by some bloke that used one or other crystal to power himself up...Of course that stuff appeared in teh main story, so we already had some idea about it and its capabilities...It was also a solid side story. So if done right then Siu can give us some good lore on Urek, Baek, Wolhaiksong and can also tie in whatever weakness(if any) into the main story later on.

But we'll have to wait and see what he does I guess.
 

sho87

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
102
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wanted the main house people and possibly zahards orgins, oh well urek is amusing.
 
Top