Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Naj, Traum is good looking as hell but he doesn't possess the highschool idol look anymore, the maturity is very present in the way he looks, especially in his eyes.
We also have to consider that it is a new art style. In fact, it does not resemble the ss3 art style much.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
We can't see his right side entirely but he lacks the scar that his Nemesis had so he is definitely older.
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
4,158
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
We also have to consider that it is a new art style. In fact, it does not resemble the ss3 art style much.

I know, it's closer to season 2 in artsyle.


I still take that one in consideration too when I'm talking about how he looks younger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We can't see his right side entirely but he lacks the scar that his Nemesis had so he is definitely older.

Wasn't that scar due to being a literal error of a fake copy?

He was supposed to be dead as I remember, the ball or whatever barely put him together and that's why all those errors are around him.


Don't think Urek was able to be scarred by anyone during his climb.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I know, it's closer to season 2 in artsyle.


I still take that one in consideration too when I'm talking about how he looks younger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Wasn't that scar due to being a literal error of a fake copy?

He was supposed to be dead as I remember, the ball or whatever barely put him together and that's why all those errors are around him.


Don't think Urek was able to be scarred by anyone during his climb.
I don't think so since it was on his skin. He had multiple error messages appearing here and there because of the bug. The scar had to be during his childhood since I don't believe he entered that young.
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
4,158
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
I don't think so since it was on his skin. He had multiple error messages appearing here and there because of the bug. The scar had to be during his childhood since I don't believe he entered that young.

Nahh, it's definitely from him being a fake copy.


he literally complained that his existence was an abomination to the image of what Urek was because Urek was not supposed to look deformed nor be so weak.


The sworn enemy was very vain so he couldn't just he lying about that.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We really live in a toxic relationship with ToG.

The first mention of return and we are all here. lmao

SIU really surprised me, because I NEVER imagined he would do a Urek spin off.

At least I hope we get Phantaminium and the fight with Hon.

Now we will definitely have the foundation of wolhaiksong, SIU don't even dare to make a spin off of this clown without showing GOAT Baek Ryun
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
About to have meaning in life again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also whoever wrote that comment along with the cover?

Another nice confirmation that Urek is the strongest irregular in the tower right now.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,567
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
About to have meaning in life again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also whoever wrote that comment along with the cover?

Another nice confirmation that Urek is the strongest irregular in the tower right now.
I thought it was already established since narrator said in 641 chapter as it's canon.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
It's not translated yet, I'm not sure if it mentions his age.
But he looks too old compared to team 13 and Baam.
 
Top