WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!
Murata did this with Kid Emperor vs Phoenix Man!!
I couldn’t even explain it articulately besides saying it was ReDrawn about 3 times!
OMFG this is annoying ASF!
Difference with the Kid Emperor vs Phoenix redraw, it was necessary!! All except for the final redraw that was stoopid with the whole stupid Dreamscape thinga a ma jig or w/e.
This is more than a redraw! This is entirely changing outcomes & initial meet ups, scenarios….sigh confusing much!! & sucks when you like the original much better than the redraws, that are just entirely different story telling!!
I assume these Redraws started way early as I remember seeing scans of Boro’s fight from a YouTube video, that I’ve never seen again. Same with Garou vs Metal bat, I’ve read a version that I can’t find any scans of. Those are simple as we are talking about a few panels or pages that had action in that were revised. I think it’s a major issue if Murata keeps redrawing so many chapters and the redraws takes the plot somewhere else =\..