SIU's interviews....

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
Still incomplete but glorious stuff in there, absolutely glorious stuff, a lotta theories debunked and also confirmed for me too.


 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
LOL that's really old stuff :lmao.

Ehn, from 2015-17.


There's also no translations for the ones from 2020 I think?

but I'd say those are all relatively recent, especially from 2020.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ehn, from 2015-17.


There's also no translations for the ones from 2020 I think?

but I'd say those are all relatively recent, especially from 2020.
I read this plenty of times years ago and so did many people. I tend to forget that people didn't start ToG very early. I am always assuming people are familiar with blog posts and stuff by default.
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
I read this plenty of times years ago and so did many people. I tend to forget that people didn't start ToG very early. I am always assuming people are familiar with blog posts and stuff by default.

Blog posts are the ones I read up on a lot, interviews tho is a first for me cause only thing I recognized was stuff from 2010-12 and didn't know they were interviews, I just came across them randomly.


But do you have any from 2020 if there is one?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
3,568
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think these BPs are in light house. One can gather the information from there. Tho, I personally haven't read it since I never believed in them in the first place.
 
Top