- Joined
- Dec 15, 2010
- Messages
- 227
- Reaction score
- 102
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I personally think he's gonna be a new level above everyone even Urek and God. What do you guys think?
Maybe Baam will devour Urek ?Delusion masterclass on that last part.
But anyways, he's gonna surpass Zahard and possibly become the strongest being in the Tower after Urek leaves to his own verse later on to complete his story.
Maybe Baam will devour Urek ?
I find Urek plottish armor reasonable.Nahh, most possibly just V alone is who's getting that treatment eventually down the line if he tries to permanently rewrite Baam or something like that due to him not "cooperating" with his revenge.
With Urek it's impossible, he's a proper protagonist/main character for one thing so I guess plot armor has become a new thing he now possesses.
It's not exactly as bad as that concept but you get the idea.
I disagree with V devouring idea, though. The thumb mark by Baam was developed after "zero", "starting from scratch with only things completely from myself" thing. Then, that thing which should have been Baam only turned out to be V. You can't really devour "yourself", and other than dark change Baam devouring some previously White sibling taken souls, Baam merely incorporated things in their full. They still have their consciousness and even full shapes within Baam.
-Red and Blue Thryssas
-Leviathan
-Not devoured souls, too.
-Temporarily Enkidu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---