Discussion “The Seven Deadly Sins: Origin” Game/Plot Discussion Thread

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
Since both Zalpa and Killbegan mentioned something about Dragons in the past, I think it's safe to assume that this is one of those races that shall make their debut in the game and become canon later in the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's a nice design. I wonder if he'll appear in the manga.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
That's a nice design. I wonder if he'll appear in the manga.
Maybe, who knows. What interests me the most in this game is that it expands the world of NnT to new frontiers, and it does so creatively! :hearts
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,379
Reaction score
4,270
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Since both Zalpa and Killbegan mentioned something about Dragons in the past, I think it's safe to assume that this is one of those races that shall make their debut in the game and become canon later in the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hrm. Not sure what to think about this character. I find the design rather plain, assuming this is just another of those demon shadow cloaks gone clothing substitute. I had hoped for something more detailed instead of just another black body glove. The weapon looks cool, tho. Haven't had a good halbert user in a while. Age 50 is rather young, Bug is basically still a child by demon standards.
 

Maelstrom Omega

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
187
Reaction score
139
Age
27
Country
Canada
An Exploding Star ... Nova??


A new race: Draco Race:

Klotho's identity and role:

Klotho is not a figure in Arthurian legend; she is a prominent character in Greek mythology, specifically one of the three Fates (Moirai). The Fates were responsible for determining human destiny, and Klotho, as the "spinner," was the one who started the thread of life for each person.

Tristan is "Chosen" by the Book of Stars:
Huh, is it normal that I only see the Twitter logo without any links or content?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh, is it normal that I only see the Twitter logo without any links or content?
I can see the content just fine. Maybe it's because you don't have an account?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Maelstrom Omega

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
187
Reaction score
139
Age
27
Country
Canada
I can see the content just fine. Maybe it's because you don't have an account?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You mean having a Twitter account?
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,379
Reaction score
4,270
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not gonna check any details on the story since I might want to get this game myself.

I just don't know how gacha-heavy it will be since this could be a potential no-go.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
Telekinesis isn't exclusive to Donny. All Fairy Kings possess it as a subpower of Disaster. Cath Palug (without Chaos) has it too.
You can clearly see that the Telekinesis of the Book of Stars is visually distinct; the target objects are surrounded with stars /constellations.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's the fact that they are calling it a mysterious power that I find funny.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
It's the fact that they are calling it a mysterious power that I find funny.
What they describe as mysterious is the Power of which the star-themed Telekinesis and Object restoration are just parts/applications.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
What they describe as mysterious is the Power of which the star-themed Telekinesis and Object restoration are just parts/applications.
It's still telekinesis at the end of the day.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
It's still telekinesis at the end of the day.
Yes, and it is the Power of the Book of Stars that is "Mysterious" not Telekinesis which is merely one of its subpowers.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,379
Reaction score
4,270
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This game looks so fucking good and I want it so bad but I'll burn in hell the moment I feed this toxic-ass company any top dollar only to be served with the worst sould-rotting gacha shit. That's sadly such a huge deal breaker.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
["But that peace was short-lived, as a new crisis looms on the horizon ... a mysterious power, long forgotten ... and sealed away in the depths of Time ... begins to awaken, stirred by a great upheaval ..."]

Wow! That "supernova" at the end!

 
Top