Games Mafia Game 135 - Omo From Down-Under - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,603
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, mate, it's been a fun one. It was pretty tough to design and run the game solo between deadlines. I mean, I'm used to hosting in busy periods, but to really have to get work done and go from appointment to appointment, it's rough. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun reading this game.

Mafia played a strong game. They even did some 5D mindfuck plays totally intentionally. Town I don't think had the wrong attitude, but did have trouble getting their ducks in a row. I'll share some post-game thoughts later, taking my own outback rat (my cute Copana) to the vet for the first time in a bit.

Thank you all for playing familia, congrats to the winners, hope everyone had fun in outback landia ❤

.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Considering changing my vote to Gry or Wojak. Wojak has 2 posts with 0 substance and Gry just sounded so fake and low effort earlier.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea i won't oppose a Gry lynch, felt a similar vibe, he then tried to correct himself after lawl called him out.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
A little bit suspicious that I have zero votes and am not fighting for my life at the end phase yet again, although you could have twisted my cutie misunderstandings as fumbles. Mhhhh
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
There isn’t much to talk about it D1 though. Of course there are talks mechanics and how this n that works. But farf and others do that better than me anyway

Agree on low effort Gry. Town Gry is more engaged
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk it's a real shame that D1s often come to that... voting for people that shied out and contributed the least / looked weird due to barely saying anything... in this game, the ratio looks higher to me, a real shame people don't put in more effort, in pee breaks or idk...
I'm bitching about that yet again, it's on repeat at this point meh...
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Dont try to fix it, calling people cunts like that... :nah
This is the only chance I have to cosplay an Australia snake, pls :pls
Votekill Digitaldude

I still think a day 1 lynch is pretty silly, but given that he's straight up lied immediately I don't feel too bad. I'm the Cunt, there are no Illusions.
He didn’t say he was cunt though, I was thd one asking him, the illusion thing was just his random assumption . I would have voted you if you hadn’t claimed and had a vote already.

@Copy Panda does Stout have to find 2 illusions every single day?

Aight so the majority agreed with sharing hints and did so alrdy, I'll ask the rest to do the same then.
The ones missing hints are @digitaldude @GrySun @Lawl Po Bia and @xi0

I couldn't fully understand some things tho:
@Gryffindor maybe I misunderstood you -- did you claim Fumbler? Or only the bird related part were actually about your role?
@Lady pompom "could be me, another role or an illusion?" was that a hint?
@Juviii "had it before" is a hint an not a custom role joke, correct?
I didn't understand her hint either, but I guess she gave one and will (hopefully) explain it? @Lady pompom


Ah, you're right. I keep thinking of it as a failed action, which I usually equate with death in regards to doctors plus illusion being walking dead. In that case, I don't wanna say much, but maybe Gry was right here.
To you all, yes, except the illusion part which was me thinking game starts with illusions, the rest was a hint. I will not elaborate as I might as well state my role, you guys figure it out :XD

I think Farfy and Gry having different positions about role hinting fits as town play since they often clash opinions in mafia games, it gives me hopes they are both town.

A little bit suspicious that I have zero votes and am not fighting for my life at the end phase yet again, although you could have twisted my cutie misunderstandings as fumbles. Mhhhh
Votekill Evil

fixed. It’s not because I don’t know whom to vote for
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk it's a real shame that D1s often come to that... voting for people that shied out and contributed the least / looked weird due to barely saying anything... in this game, the ratio looks higher to me, a real shame people don't put in more effort, in pee breaks or idk...
I'm bitching about that yet again, it's on repeat at this point meh...
Hey, my bb follows me in pee breaks too :emobirb
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
There isn’t much to talk about it D1 though. Of course there are talks mechanics and how this n that works. But farf and others do that better than me anyway

Agree on low effort Gry. Town Gry is more engaged
Hint?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk it's a real shame that D1s often come to that... voting for people that shied out and contributed the least / looked weird due to barely saying anything... in this game, the ratio looks higher to me, a real shame people don't put in more effort, in pee breaks or idk...
I'm bitching about that yet again, it's on repeat at this point meh...
It doesn't help that the game started on a Monday. Farf what is your opinion on Gry?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
fixed. It’s not because I don’t know whom to vote for
I dont understand what you're saying with that lack of punctuation, but i'm off now to sleepy times.

Was thinking to vote the new guy, because i said hi and got totally ignored, but then I saw that they made only 2 posts, so nah, not taking it personally just yet.

Good luck cutie towns at day end and night!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey, my bb follows me in pee breaks too :emobirb
Sis, but I recently followed how you can cook pizzas while sneaky planning how to murder your husby in the pad xP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It doesn't help that the game started on a Monday. Farf what is your opinion on Gry?
No big opinions since I often think he seems weird at first to later learn he's town (recent experiences often went that way). So I rather avoid my first impressions on him nowadays.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote lock gry his behaviour does seem different this game, gonna go with players gut feeling
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There isn’t much to talk about it D1 though. Of course there are talks mechanics and how this n that works. But farf and others do that better than me anyway

Agree on low effort Gry. Town Gry is more engaged
Yea I get it, just better than nothing is preferred I guess.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good morning.

No big opinions since I often think he seems weird at first to later learn he's town (recent experiences often went that way). So I rather avoid my first impressions on him nowadays.
Hm I wonder why that is. Do I not shift my mental state fast enough from regular life to an MG mindset? I think I just take it easy at the beginning nowadays. In Evangelion game so many were shocked that I didn't fully read some EVA text and called it unusual.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote lock gry his behaviour does seem different this game, gonna go with players gut feeling
yo wtf
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
After catching up Im nearly asleep, cant develop as much as I would like but I've got to cast a vote
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Glancing over a couple Gry is fishy/considering to vote Gry posts, oh boy.

Well if I'm gonna be the lynch, I'll try to at least leave some useful text behind and play a bit serious.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Think I like Juviii the most, want to trust Farf and Lambu, for now.

Erin not sure couldn't guess you at all in wwwr, atm not getting the usual town vibes from you.

Gryff has been zesty too, which is his season, will see how he approaches the second season.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm I wonder why that is. Do I not shift my mental state fast enough from regular life to an MG mindset? I think I just take it easy at the beginning nowadays. In Evangelion game so many were shocked that I didn't fully read some EVA text and called it unusual.
I think you do try to bring in analysis and point to some directions early on, more from discussing what to do with the mechanics than what to do with the players when it's starting. In this game, not addressing the hinting thing when you had a resolved opinion on it was something that looked off to me, prolly along with the smaller engagement that others are commenting on. But again, it wouldn't be the first time I get wary of the first posts, so nowadays I act less on those.


Going thru some real analysis paralysis right now... my mental juice is so gone, can't wait to be done with this post grad tomorrow...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top