Games Mafia Game 135 - Omo From Down-Under - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, mate, it's been a fun one. It was pretty tough to design and run the game solo between deadlines. I mean, I'm used to hosting in busy periods, but to really have to get work done and go from appointment to appointment, it's rough. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun reading this game.

Mafia played a strong game. They even did some 5D mindfuck plays totally intentionally. Town I don't think had the wrong attitude, but did have trouble getting their ducks in a row. I'll share some post-game thoughts later, taking my own outback rat (my cute Copana) to the vet for the first time in a bit.

Thank you all for playing familia, congrats to the winners, hope everyone had fun in outback landia ❤

.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll votekill Misho now, discarding the vote. I don't have a strong opinion on the top voted ones and got a pause in case I'm giving Woj a similar treatment Jinx onced complained about... My thoughts were shared on them, tho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As for roles:

Very much town role:
Stoat
Cunt
Quack Doctor

Sure mafia can still fakeclaim, but the odds they got either of those in their PM as their mafia role is very unlikely.

Most likely Town:
Plague Doctor - double non-voting disease is too strong for mafia especially in later phases, game-deciding, so probably town.
Nintendo President - similarly strong like Plague Doctor, better suited on town. A fallback to figuring out Illusions if Cunt dies?

Probably one in each team:
Clown #2
Dinner Date

Equal odds for either town/mafia:
Fumbler - while there is some use for town to have one, like a choice-bomb of sorts, mafia benefit more from it. But could see a town with this one as well.
Spirit Bomb - Maybe leaning more to it being on a mafia. Bit too kill restricting for mafias if town have it.
Musashi - though more likely on town, as I don't see many ways for mafias to become Illusions.
Qp - vanillas mostly

My shoutout to mafia team is, they have a Clown #2, a dinner date, a spirit bomb and maybe a qp?

Didnt wanna analyze this early btw, because it tells mafias to maybe avoid claiming some role they have or to hint towards a likely town role. And I got lynched before for reasons such as "trying to sneakily tell teammates what to claim" in psycho pass as town so.. left it for end of day.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You know what? Votelock wojak

The guy comes and votes somebody for locking on a player out of nowhere? Then having said player be on his list too, if you findGry sus, then you can’t deny DD finding him sus, likewise you can’t just say Gry is sus if you just called out someone for voting him :teach
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why do you trust Gryff, Evil and Bia? Just curious.

I rather not vote Juvs due to her hints, way better than most people and can indicate to roles I lean towards seeing on townies hands than on the mafia side (which could be wrong due to broader options and failed party assumptions but that's why I won't vote her now).
Gryff had nice early interactions with Bran that stuck out to me, and his rolehint ironically sounded more certain of what he's doing that a mafia would be so early.
Evil sounds way too chill, especially that recent post I saw of him where he's confused why he's not being voted despite doing some fumbles. A mafia wouldn't further think on it or publicly talk about it I feel, but could be wrong on him.
Bia sounds calm, as mafia she sounds a lot more forced in the points she wants to make. But I'd need to see more posts of her to tell for sure, but got a good feel for the start to let her be.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Juviii's hint of having the role before? Eh, can stretch most of these to say "well they sound similar to role X so I consider them the same playstyle" so not getting + points from me there
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Am I being sent to the gallows?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know what? Votelock wojak

The guy comes and votes somebody for locking on a player out of nowhere? Then having said player be on his list too, if you findGry sus, then you can’t deny DD finding him sus, likewise you can’t just say Gry is sus if you just called out someone for voting him :teach
I didnt lock yet, DD did.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Pom too eager to do a townie lynch. She even said wants to be the deciding vote. Can’t trust snakes, can we?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm odd fumble from Pom but it's end of day rush
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I mistook DD for woj, but the argument stands. He can’t just call out somebody for locking on a player he distrusts
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pom too eager to do a townie lynch. She even said wants to be the deciding vote. Can’t trust snakes, can we?
Are you town?

Who else would you consider voting atm?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pom too eager to do a townie lynch. She even said wants to be the deciding vote. Can’t trust snakes, can we?
I am not eager, there’s nothing juicy on anybody else and I think you are not agreeable as Farfy said
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
It's you or me atm. But we could both still lock on the same person if you wanted a third path.
Dunno chud. You on my sus list and I reckon it’s the same for you as well. I guess I’ll just state my role and let town decide
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I mistook DD for woj, but the argument stands. He can’t just call out somebody for locking on a player he distrusts
Hm but that still doesnt make sense in that sentence, only if you mistook DD for me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dunno chud. You on my sus list and I reckon it’s the same for you as well. I guess I’ll just state my role and let town decide
Thats boring though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You or DD
Hm I could be convinced to lock DD instead of you.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
With like 5 mins to go chuds n chudettes, I woj am your plague doctor. I can protecc two of you per night, every two days but take your ability to vote the next day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top