Basically, Adori said to wait for confirmation of Baam's location. I think this is vague in terms of timing.
Lyborick fleet vs Lobadon fleet is more likely, though it's not certain that they will actually fight.
Also, Maria and Regulars team could be an option for the opening of ss4.
I believe you missed the most obvious and realistic starting point for Season 4. What better way to begin than with Zahard's perspective following Traumerei's death and the rest of the FHs meeting with him while Gustang remains rogue? Their reaction to him being so involved in Traumerei's death, as well as Baam and what to do with him, before moving on to Adori/Gustang's point of view.
Maybe a hint of Wagnan's point of view at the end.
I believe you missed the most obvious and realistic starting point for Season 4. What better way to begin than with Zahard's perspective following Traumerei's death and the rest of the FHs meeting with him while Gustang remains rogue? Their reaction to him being so involved in Traumerei's death, as well as Baam and what to do with him, before moving on to Adori/Gustang's point of view.
Maybe a hint of Wagnan's point of view at the end.
I believe that for the sake of the main story, SIU should get right back into it and start with a bang, which would be Zahard's retaliation. I mean, we were expecting to end season 3 with that, but we didn't get it, so I expect him to put all of his eggs in Zahard and FH's basket to kickstart the main story with 8-10 chapter ratings.
For the time being, I'm over flashbacks and lore. We need immediate answers and to get right back into action so that it feels like the stakes have never been higher for Baam to become strong as fuck and fast as well.
It appears to be the way forward based on how it ended, with Adori directly declaring her intention to pursue Baam, but knowing SIU, that development will occur in the backend of the story while Zahard and FH's reactions are shown. I believe that is the most important thing right now, as their immortal friend died, a first for the tower. The tower will be in chaos, and I expect the army to retaliate in order to control the narrative and the Vaam problem as best they can right now.