- Joined
- Dec 28, 2006
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I'm guessing you're really good at tennis eh Zwivix
I never say I'm really good at anything, I say that I'm good enough, until I play someone and they see me then I can say that I'm really good.So I'm guessing you're really good at tennis eh Zwivix
.Oh wow, I wonder why there isnt a men's team? Do they think that it isnt a manly enough team... What other sports might there be that are in the east coast that arent so popular in the west coast?Zwivix: It's becoming very popular here. And by here I mean northeast coast of USA. (Virginia up to Pennsylvania, at least, and other areas as well) It's a quickly growing sport =) Actually, the training center for the US Women's team (don't think there's a men's team...) is in a city near me.
Well, originally it was a European woman who brought field hockey to America, that's why it's mostly a woman's sport. Though, I have played on a co-ed adult team with guys. It's neat =)Oh wow, I wonder why there isnt a men's team? Do they think that it isnt a manly enough team... What other sports might there be that are in the east coast that arent so popular in the west coast?
How's life on the other side of the country? Is it snowing?
bite your tongue! it's 50s here today, spost ot get low 60s tomarrow, and for a city that is usaully covered in snow by now, and constantly getting slammed by lake effect, i'm liking it.I wish it were snowing =P The temp's been hovering between mid 40's and 60's (Fahrenheit, that is) so not nearly cold enough yet.
otherwise you guys are never gonna see anything from me 

but really the weather is crazy, we're in november and i still have to wear a t-shirt because in the morning you can't stand the cold and during the afternoon you can't stand the hot! besides there is no rain!
i like rain!!!
=P We haven't had snow here in two years. And I HATE HATE HATE hot weather. My natural body temp is about 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit lower than the avg person's, so hot weather feels even hotter for me than it does for other people.bite your tongue! it's 50s here today, spost ot get low 60s tomarrow, and for a city that is usaully covered in snow by now, and constantly getting slammed by lake effect, i'm liking it.
*looks at his list, then at the pic thread* okay guys, number three on the list just posted *crosses ichi out* yomiko, you still gotta postotherwise you guys are never gonna see anything from me
![]()
i think he's referring to "the member pics thread"post? what're ya'll posting? o.o I'm confused...
did i? let me tell you again thenoh yeah...l i remember that... or rather, i remember you telling me not to hit on her![]()
don't hit on her... 
that's too longrabb said:yeah, that'd be me >_> a sakura adaption of an ichi adaption of a dizzy adaption of an old nickname of mine XD
bunny~chan.... 
she can just say it again...rabb said:ya realize i asked so that she'd have something to say when she came back, right?![]()
.... 
inVT me and my sister were the only asians in entire school
its nice to have more diversity... but,i miss VT too though. but that's my real hometown though. I came from the philippines but i go there every summer. that place i miss! 
Hi cumulus, welcome to the Hangout thread!
As far as I know, none of us are professional tennis players...I certainly am notIt is really annoying to have to run around picking up the balls all the time, I agree
But it's still a fun sport, hope you continue with it! And hope you stop by here once in a while too
![]()
Thanks.
Oh well, hahaI've watched Prince of Tennis before but I didn't know anything about tennis that time so I lost interest in the showSai_the_Shaman is probably the closest we have to a "pro tennis player" here - he plays it all the time. XD
You can find him translating Prince of Tennis. ^^
loldo you mind if i ask what your handle means? i know that "cumulus" is latin for "heap" or "surplus", and that it is also a puffy cloud, so i was just wondering why you chose it...?
Wha--? I didn't even know cumulus was latin. I choice it for the clouds. lol. Yep, those big fluffy clouds -- cumulus is my favorite kind XD
I guess it is true, since you have a dominant arm, and you'll use your muscles in an unbalanced way, but I guess when you play alot, both your arms are musclear, so you it will almost be unnoticable by the naked eye.Thanks.
Haha, yup. I'm gonna join (official) once I get my physical. I dunno, but is it true that your right arm (or whatever you use to play) gets bigger muscles than your left? My friend told me....
But, yeah, it's really fun. Even though we lost to a bunch of eight year olds.Oh well, haha

)


well, you can shop alot! there's malls everywhere. i only stay there during the summer and that's when everyone is at schoolCool. There is alot of diversity here in florida. How is it in the phillippines? What are the things to do and places to go?
*i usually go to other countries for my family vaca on summer too
*
that's true though there are a lot of illegals from philippines around the world. it gives bad image to those that aren't. Here in the US i think most of them are nurses? *i'm not sure*
you should've heard about the senator elections this year.... 