Hmm..not much going on with love. My last relationship was a year ago and ended worse than I expected XD. I am at least talking to someone new, and it's going pretty well. I guess we'll see if that works outshare a love story if you have one holt~
Hmm..not much going on with love. My last relationship was a year ago and ended worse than I expected XD. I am at least talking to someone new, and it's going pretty well. I guess we'll see if that works outshare a love story if you have one holt~
Why?If Faust and Kami both target you then it ruins the whole point of the psych targetting you.
I think he's saying your secondary goes away once you get NVD, thus giving Kami no result.
negativeOh shit i thought we had an hour
Healthy Townie would immediately nullify NVD imo@Copy Panda say I were a Psych and targeted a healthy townie who received NVD that night. Would I see a secondary role due to the time of my targeting?
Cheers big earsHealthy Townie would immediately nullify NVD imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It does fit with her Dr Juviii comment which was her hintJuv's just claimed something other than what I thought she was hinting but I didn't get evil vibes
I thought she was straight up doc I've been trying to get her to notice meIt does fit with her Dr Juviii comment which was her hint
That was not my hint. My hint was the sickly itself on Faust.It does fit with her Dr Juviii comment which was her hint
No one was getting that bone shitI thought she was straight up doc I've been trying to get her to notice me![]()
I can go for xio. Just ght feeling thoughI think I'll vote for Kami, or one of xi0 or Raeko. Is anyone interested in the latter two?
I suppose we could just lynch Faust for shits and giggles too
okay yeah its not a secondary, says so in the role thread. my badI don't have a secondary. It's my main. All I need is for Faust to check me.
That was not my hint. My hint was the sickly itself on Faust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---