Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If Faust and Kami both target you then it ruins the whole point of the psych targetting you.
Why?

@GrySun are you keeping the vote on me even if Faust can check me?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why?

@GrySun are you keeping the vote on me even if Faust can check me?
I think he's saying your secondary goes away once you get NVD, thus giving Kami no result.

@Copy Panda say I were a Psych and targeted a healthy townie who received NVD that night. Would I see a secondary role due to the time of my targeting?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'll placeholder Votekill Erin in return
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Less than 12 minutes to go now and I don't think we should let Juviii be the lynch.

Assuming Kami is Psych, would he even confirm he found a secondary on Juvs if he follows through on the det stuff?

Him vs DD, or us finding an alternative candidate needs to be settled on fast.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Oh shit i thought we had an hour
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Healthy Townie would immediately nullify NVD imo
Cheers big ears
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kami still irks me atm with the det waffle and outright psych claim... then there's DD who is there.

Are James or xi0 the next best options? Or an inactive like Raeko?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Juv's just claimed something other than what I thought she was hinting but I didn't get evil vibes

Annon vote got me concerned

DD is always a scapegoat lynch

Kami maybe if he has a history of claiming D1 as red but eh
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think I'll vote for Kami, or one of xi0 or Raeko. Is anyone interested in the latter two?

I suppose we could just lynch Faust for shits and giggles too
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I don't have a secondary. It's my main. All I need is for Faust to check me.
It does fit with her Dr Juviii comment which was her hint
That was not my hint. My hint was the sickly itself on Faust.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I think I'll vote for Kami, or one of xi0 or Raeko. Is anyone interested in the latter two?

I suppose we could just lynch Faust for shits and giggles too
I can go for xio. Just ght feeling though
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't have a secondary. It's my main. All I need is for Faust to check me.


That was not my hint. My hint was the sickly itself on Faust.
okay yeah its not a secondary, says so in the role thread. my bad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill xi0
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
DD wagon has Kami and James I think parking there as mafia is a safe bet

Not necessarily both but maybe 1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill James
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm feel like Juvii should claimed earlier. Just caught up and not sure if I want to vote someone else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top