How was your night Erin?oh wow wait Gry said hes noble.... I dont like this.
How was your night Erin?oh wow wait Gry said hes noble.... I dont like this.
Im concerned with this I got his hint and interpreted as this too, im surrpsied mafia went for psy over potential Courtesan,.So Prostitute/Escort then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you block on Night 1? @James Rye
--- Double Post Merged, ---
nope im bodyguardWhy? Are you also Noble, Erin?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Think outside the box a bit FaustWhat other perverted roles are there?
too short .How was your night Erin?
too short .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bodyguard: "I wanna live."nope im bodyguard
my role is too die for you guys...![]()
You know, prostitution ain't a crime everywhere in the world, right? I used my action on DD last night but I ain't a prostitute.So Prostitute/Escort then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you block on Night 1? @James Rye
Innocent Child?Think outside the box a bit Faust
So you have an Active Pervy Role.I used my action on DD last night but I ain't a prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
might be better to stop guessing so its not thrown out in the openInnocent Child?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GoodWhat's your role Sam?
The scum killed me before I was able to protect anyone last game as Bodyguard.nope im bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, ---
my role is too die for you guys...![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Dafuq?Good
Are we really going to do Day 2 claims? I think some things can be unsaid for now, like what James was hinting before you put your foot in itDafuq?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You first then. And from my Mafia experience Mafia always talks about potential role claims night 1.Let's pressure the scums to come up with false claims now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Surely the scums/lovers weren't able to decide on what to claim after talking on Night 1.