Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Given that my role is Restless Spirit
The game has Non-Voting Disease
And we got an Anon vote on Day 1

It's pretty much confirmed that this is a vote-centric setup.

DD claimed Restless Spirit after I did. That is okay since it seems this is a vote-centric setup two Restless Spirits seems to fit.

But then you come out and vote for me after xi0 already placed a vote on me?

What are you up to? @digitaldude

You're either scum or acting dumb.
Are you teammates/lovers with xi0?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im encline to vote either gry or hardy, lazy to explain but sam did a good summary !

Given gry has already some votes upon

Votekill Hardy


 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Im encline to vote either gry or hardy, lazy to explain but sam did a good summary !

Given gry has already some votes upon

Votekill Hardy


Sam literally said he sees me as town.

Explain.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm rallying for us townies to reveal our roles so we can coordinate with what to do at Night 2 given this vote-centric setup.

And what did you guys do? Huh? You voted for me

THOSE WHO VOTED FOR ME SO FAR:
xi0 - Voted for me because of "extra hyper play"
DD - Claimed Restless Spirit after me then voted for me. No ontribution to the thread.
Nash - Doesn't want to reveal role. Doesn't want to point where her hints were. Believes there are two killing parties on a 14-man game.

THOSE WHO LYNCHED JUVIII:

GrySun - Some post about calculating Lovers setup. No role claim
Hardy - Passive play. No role claim.
Anon Voter

Y'all are either dumb or scum.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Reveal your roles guys what are we doing here?

Are you really going to give the scums another night to discuss their claims before revealing your roles given this vote-centric setup?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



IF I'M MAFIA THIS GAME I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD IN ANIGAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RESTLESS SPIRIT.
Oi you have like 20k
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Given that my role is Restless Spirit
The game has Non-Voting Disease
And we got an Anon vote on Day 1

It's pretty much confirmed that this is a vote-centric setup.

DD claimed Restless Spirit after I did. That is okay since it seems this is a vote-centric setup two Restless Spirits seems to fit.

But then you come out and vote for me after xi0 already placed a vote on me?

What are you up to? @digitaldude

You're either scum or acting dumb.
Are you teammates/lovers with xi0?
Well point in my favour is I didnt see you claiming before I did, I would be more vigilant of role claims as mafia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm rallying for us townies to reveal our roles so we can coordinate with what to do at Night 2 given this vote-centric setup.

And what did you guys do? Huh? You voted for me

THOSE WHO VOTED FOR ME SO FAR:
xi0 - Voted for me because of "extra hyper play"
DD - Claimed Restless Spirit after me then voted for me. No ontribution to the thread.
Nash - Doesn't want to reveal role. Doesn't want to point where her hints were. Believes there are two killing parties on a 14-man game.
I think Nash's vote is particularly bad. Not liking them this game thus far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hardy who are your top suspects ?
After this meeting I'll come back and slowly check this thread better.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also we are ruled out as lovers cause restless spirits wouldnt fit
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Nash - Doesn't want to reveal role. Doesn't want to point where her hints were. Believes there are two killing parties on a 14-man game.
1. Yes
2. I would if you weren't screaming your conclusions out loud
3. It's not my main worldview but the fact it's possible points out how brazen mass claiming D2 is

Honestly we can rip mass claims D3, give town info a chance to do their thing before outing them and making protection near useless by outing/organizing them in public.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nah, Nash you're a scum/lover (or a reallllllllllllly dumb uncooperative townie) for placing a third vote on me.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I think Nash's vote is particularly bad. Not liking them this game thus far.
Consider my vote non existent unless we get a Juvii situation again, I'm locking off the main wagon if it's gonna go through without me.

I put it on Faust right now cause he's genuinely playing anti-town, so either misguided or evil.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah, Nash you're a scum/lover (or a reallllllllllllly dumb uncooperative townie) for placing a third vote on me.
SAYS YOU OMFG
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You really think there's a second killing scum role on a 14-man game? Are you freaking kidding?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I might just go and chill out. I'm not tilted but I'm tunneled.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You really think there's a second killing scum role on a 14-man game? Are you freaking kidding?
No but you're pushing a game deciding move
Without other people's consent
With a unwavering assumption you understand the game setup

I'm pointing out multiple other possibilities, not only 2 killings, that we should be solving for before mass claiming and serving evils priority for free.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I put it on Faust right now cause he's genuinely playing anti-town, so either misguided or evil.
--- Double Post Merged, A moment
How am I playing Anti-town?

I figured out the most likely vote-centric (NVD/Restless/Noble) + Mafia Lover/Townie Lover scenario that's Anti-Town?

I am rallying the Town to reveal roles so we can optimize our play for Night 2, because it seems the Town has a very limited Night roles abilities and pressuring the scum/lovers to claim roles on Day 2 before they can discuss on Night 2 that's anti-town?

You're the most anti-town by not cooperating and placing a third vote on me. I am Restless Spirit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I ended up being lynched today because of y'alls stupid votes and then the town decides to lynch one of the people who lyched me and then they end up to be dumb townies. Then that's perfect scenario for Mafia.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I am rallying the Town to reveal roles so we can optimize our play for Night 2, because it seems the Town has a very limited Night roles abilities and pressuring the scum/lovers to claim roles on Day 2 before they can discuss on Night 2 that's anti-town?
What optimisation? I'm one of the actives your trying to optimise and I've been begging you to stop.

Evils already had N1 to talk to how is pressure now doing anything against them?

I figured out the most likely vote-centric (NVD/Restless/Noble) + Mafia Lover/Townie Lover scenario that's Anti-Town?
It's not anti-town to push that forward. It's anti town to assume that's the only case and let that assumption lead to two dead info or one dead info N2 since evil blocker and 2nd killer is POSSIBLE and you are simply assuming very confidently right now that isn't the case.

You're the most anti-town by not cooperating and placing a third vote on me.
I'm not looking at the number of votes on you and I didn't even notice DD's and forgot xi0's. At the time I voted, vote count wasn't up to date either. I placed mine on you because you're seemingly informed in a way I'm not and pushing for a bad mass claim.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top