Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So far we have

A dead Healthy Townie Juviii RIP
Two Restless Spirits Me & DD
Bodyguard Erin
Noble GrySun (+/- Mafia Noble)
Troublemaker Mazino
Cowboy Holt?
James' pervy role probably Spy
Another Passive role xi0 is claiming
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Most of our Townie Roles are Day based.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If we're not using Mazino's Troublemaker role today then we'd have to protect him
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Kaminogan - Psychiatrist 3some candidate - wolfkilled why??
Voted DD in same post as making (real) claim. Also talked about leaving a “will” in same post

Successful nightkill bait even though they literally said it was bait?

Kamino seems like my type of player and I’m sad we didn’t get to play together lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we're not using the Mazino's Troublemaker role today then we'd have to protect him
???
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Can you show posts explaining this?
Didn't ignore this btw. When I open his summary to quote I just find more things to argue about and click off to play Balatro. Ask again later I'm burnt out on reading Faust rn.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Anyone else going to claim Troublemaker? Do we believe Mazi is legit?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If we're not using Mazino's Troublemaker role today then we'd have to protect him
You know that it is announced at the beginning of the day after i decided in the night?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The activation happens at night?! Oh yeah Holt did that on the game where DD is SK and we loss on the coin toss...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Kinda hard for Juviii to vote rn since she's like, you know, dead.
If only she was a restless spirit...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whats happening, why do I have 3 votes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8 pages, I dont think I can do this rn at midnight. Will sleep and wake up to speedread some amounts and do my noble vote
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For self saving if votes are updated I'll definitely have to vote Faust. Not sure what he did in those 8 pages but he looked ok to me earlier, albeit extremely clueless about everything.

I'm town Noble, not Lover not Traitor no nothing
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait it ends 8am not 9am, so my vote cutoff time is 7am. Thats pretty ass
Noble is like the number one lover role
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm still so thrown off by the culture here and the insane amount of roles each game lol, idk if I should claim or not

I'm town and my role seems like it's not super powerful

I'm townreading Sam and Nash, Mazino's claim seems to fit with their postings/hints

Maybe one of the restless spirits is lying?

I'm pretty suss of xi0 and Gry
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
So in summary TSC confirms existence of 2 lovers which would suicide if one of them is killed. We only need to find 1/2 lovers.

That accounts for 3 evils, with 14 players we may expect 4 evils.

If those evils contain 2 mafia then those mafia likely are pitted against each-other by now. The only example of this I saw was Sams interacts with Holt/Faust but I think Sam reads green with his posting and I think I've figured out his hints and they check out imo.

But that's besides the point. I feel like numbers are heavily in our favor esp if restless spirits are real and/or noble is on our side.

We should make a list of 4/5 suspects, lynch today troublemaker tomorrow and use whatever we learn EoD2/N2 to inform the double lynch. I would've preferred to play this slower but like I said, I give up there's too many claims too loud.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Kamino seems like my type of player and I’m sad we didn’t get to play together lol
--- Double Post Merged, 20
Isn't that a euphemism?
Player = Infidel Person

You and your lover would've wanted to "play" with Noggy?
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Isn't that a euphemism?
Player = Infidel Person

You and your lover would've wanted to "play" with Noggy?
yes that's exactly what I meant, I definitely didn't mean play the mafia game we are all playing at this moment :emocat
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Raeko and Lover wanted to play in the bedroom with Noggy.

Too bad Noggy The Playah wasn't able to join as their "Unicorn"

:lmao
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
*sprays with spray bottle*
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Faust you're such a troll :gigglebunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As annoyed as I am with your plays, you're cool
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I am not a troll. That's lawlett.
(Haven't seen him play Mafia in a while. He busy? )

Anyone else wanna reveal/claim roles?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What could nash and xi0 have thats worth hiding
Not much anymore I'm just claiming tomorrow and fuming in a corner today. Will make a list now so you can piece me together if I die. I feel like evils can probably PoE me but I still don't fully understand the setup so if there's something we're missing we shouldn't tip all our cards today.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I still can't find it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top