Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not the scum I'm used to. They rip you to shreds and gaslight you till you lose 😔
Happened a few times in this community too. I have a Marmalade shaped bullet in the back of my head after I screamed off with her, got exhausted from the ragebait, gave up and was put down.

Faust gives me the impression he's capable of that. He's also played distinctly differently from the only other game I've been in with him.
I'm not ironclad on my conclusion, and was willing to lock Gry or You.

Your wall seemed good faith even if I don't share all your views so Faust/Gry/xi0 now.
Still, I have a hard time seeing your posts as genuine. While Faust's posts do show feelings (namely, frustration, or even anxiety) to me yours come out as forced. Posts as these:

Faust you're such a troll :gigglebunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As annoyed as I am with your plays, you're cool
I give up
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I have work to do. (I work night shift)

I'm trusting you two. @Mazino @Hardy

Please don't let me down.

Votelock xi0
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
- Useful but not interesting
- Passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@Mazino
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Come on boys.
So jesus, healthy, restless or BP?

Nth else which could be considered useful
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Still, I have a hard time seeing your posts as genuine. While Faust's posts do show feelings (namely, frustration, or even anxiety) to me yours come out as forced. Posts as these:
ok
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I found xi0 suss so I'm down to vote for him, the way Faust is being so gung-ho does scare me a bit though since I am also sussing him

Or Raeko she's too afk.
I don't like this logic even if it was about someone other than me. AFK people don't give a lot of info after their deaths and it's an easy way for wolves to use "logic" to explain mislynching someone. But I guess your vote is locked now anyway!
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Dunno what to say to that tbh
I'm sure you didn't mean anything mean by it but if anxiety is a metric then I'm greener than a Jesus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If its not coming across then good, I try my hardest :)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hard to find a reason to move off faust, what are the odds of 2 restless...
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hard to find a reason to move off faust, what are the odds of 2 restless...
I had this thought too but then I remembered what website I'm on
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hard to find a reason to move off faust, what are the odds of 2 restless...
The problem is, if he turns out restless, do we lynch you next? And if by chance you Turn out restless too... we fcked ourselves in a rlly good way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now i think two scum lovers plus two townscum lovers plus the dead threesome guy. Thats why we have many voting related roles
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I had this thought too but then I remembered what website I'm on
We haven't had any claimed dupes other than them two so I agree its possible.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The problem is, if he turns out restless, do we lynch you next? And if by chance you Turn out restless too... we fcked ourselves in a rlly good way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now i think two scum lovers plus two townscum lovers plus the dead threesome guy. Thats why we have many voting related roles
Well, I'd like to think you'd gather some more information.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Since work seems to get busy i ll leave votekill xio as placeholder
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I found xi0 suss so I'm down to vote for him, the way Faust is being so gung-ho does scare me a bit though since I am also sussing him
Can you summarise your most important thought on players?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill xi0 let's see
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How am I playing Anti-town?

I figured out the most likely vote-centric (NVD/Restless/Noble) + Mafia Lover/Townie Lover scenario that's Anti-Town?

I am rallying the Town to reveal roles so we can optimize our play for Night 2, because it seems the Town has a very limited Night roles abilities and pressuring the scum/lovers to claim roles on Day 2 before they can discuss on Night 2 that's anti-town?

You're the most anti-town by not cooperating and placing a third vote on me. I am Restless Spirit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I ended up being lynched today because of y'alls stupid votes and then the town decides to lynch one of the people who lyched me and then they end up to be dumb townies. Then that's perfect scenario for Mafia.
You are wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Might be the most aggravating back read I’ve ever done but Faust seems to have cooled off. As annoying as he came across, seems more like an over enthusiastic town who thinks he has the game figured out. That is not dismissing his views or thoughts on role comp, but the approach was terrible. Well for what it’s worth that ended up making me think he is less likely to be scum. It was so bad I began to wonder if he was intentionally trying to get lynch. Anyway if that means he is potentially real RS, that leaves ?? On DD.

In a Gary v Faust lynch I wouldn’t opt for Gary, not sure I’ve seen anything noteworthy from him. Curious to see what he claims too
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Can you summarise your most important thought on players?
Town pile: Nash, Sam, I feel that I can follow both of their trains of logic. I was making notes while catching up on the thread and Sam's summaries were correct and he was not trying to mislead anybody. Mazino's claim adds up to their hints spanning across both days

Neutral: James, Erin
I question if one of the Restless Spirit claims are lying but dunno how to solve that, so I put them both at neutral for now as well. but kinda suss Faust more of the two

??: Holt, I feel like I never saw him in the thread (ironic from me who was not in the thread)
Hardy, I got slightly try hard fake reads list vibes from #386 but that's not a super strong read so in the ?? category

Suss: xi0 kinda giving passive coasting wolf vibes
Gry I didn't like his vote or reasoning for voting for Juvii and noble scares me
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ergh only 2 posts in the last 2 hours with the day close to end makes me think the lovers are comfortable with the state of the votes
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ergh only 2 posts in the last 2 hours with the day close to end makes me think the lovers are comfortable with the state of the votes
I mean theres just two of them, what can they really do on day 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top