Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Only person I trust now is Mazino.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Only person I trust now is Mazino.
Since there's lovers we can't really trust anyone lol but yeah much easier to look for the anti town lover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you blocked me last night you're a bum
Not a blocker.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lemme get back to my laptop so I can reveal my role and discuss one of the pairs having a blocker
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It looks like GrySun is doing some sneaky Noble votes with the excuse that he's busy.

I hate that the anon vote just appear out of nowhere and we're not getting a 1 hour left warning to look out for the Noble anon vote.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Alright so, I am a Doctor and I think that was probably obvious given how I said my role ran opposite to my avi (Docs are healthy, fatty ain't healthy) and that I'm the pair to Erin's bodyguard.

My actions
N1: Targeted Nash per their request
N2: Targeted Erin expecting her to target Nash and become collateral from protecting Nash.

Erin shouldn't be dead right now so I was likely blocked.

We need to lynch well today or else
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tbf you could be insane and that's how we got 2 kills, right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What is this, not Lovers vs town after all? Mentor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun Why do you still have NVD?
Could only be town lover prostitute blocking me, I sent the action.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm going back to retirement after this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And it's Troublemaker day and I can't vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I made plans for today irl I just had enough time to check in.
I'll be back but I promised a claim, Erin probably died for me, I'm not pushing my luck to D4

Detective
N1 - James Inno
N2 - Gry Inno
Why James N1? I guess I see why me N2 but do elaborate
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You intentionally kept the NVD to secure the win on Day 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You already made calculations
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I hate that the anon vote just appear out of nowhere and we're not getting a 1 hour left warning to look out for the Noble anon vote.
I announce it on thread every time I put the vote. Idk if I should even bother though, Faust can you get it together you're never making sense, I'm half skipping your posts
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh? I definitely got blocked so what are you playing at here. Whats your role?
Doctor. I've been consistent with what I said about myself this entire time + if this is a game of pairs which seems to be the case then I match up with Erin well no?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pairs:
RS + RS (NVD)
Psych + Psych
Bodyguard + Doc
Spy + Det
Noble + Troublemaker

If they're not an exact match then there's at least a thematic match between these
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top