Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright so, I am a Doctor and I think that was probably obvious given how I said my role ran opposite to my avi (Docs are healthy, fatty ain't healthy) and that I'm the pair to Erin's bodyguard.

My actions
N1: Targeted Nash per their request
N2: Targeted Erin expecting her to target Nash and become collateral from protecting Nash.

Erin shouldn't be dead right now so I was likely blocked.

We need to lynch well today or else
Tbf you could be insane and that's how we got 2 kills, right?
Hm. If Sam killed Erin then this can still be a simple Lovers vs town.

Only alternative to that is Sam lying and not being Doctor, but it looks to be the only Doc claim.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If only James lived
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pairs:
RS + RS (NVD)
Psych + Psych
Bodyguard + Doc
Spy + Det
Noble + Troublemaker

If they're not an exact match then there's at least a thematic match between these
Does this leave Hardy and Holt to be paired? Were they the last unclaimed roles?

One of the two is lying and definitely the town lover with prostitute, unless a pair is just a convenient lie like Nash, Faust/DD, xi0.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Only alternative to that is Sam lying and not being Doctor, but it looks to be the only Doc claim.
Have I not been consistent this entire time?

Day 1 I said that my role runs kinda opposite to my avatar because doctors = good health, and fatty = bad health. D2 I said I parallel Erin's bodyguard.

Does this leave Hardy and Holt to be paired? Were they the last unclaimed roles?

One of the two is lying and definitely the town lover with prostitute, unless a pair is just a convenient lie like Nash, Faust/DD, xi0.
Ah you're right, with xi0's healthy townie claim he's the pair I missed with Juviii so it is just Hardy and Holt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Faust's frustration sounds a lot more made up this day
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not a huge fan of this metagamey train of thought since it implies we can "solve" the game guessing roles rather than watching the players.

It would also put a lot of faith to at least one of Gary and Gry, I think? Since it would mean that there's a blocker that indeed went for them.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pairs:
DD the RS claimer + Faust the RS (NVD) claimer
Raeko the Psych + Kami the Psych (tsc)
Erin the Bodyguard + Sam the Doc
James the Spy + Nash the Det claimer
Gry the Noble claimer + Mazi the Troublemaker
Juviii the Healthy Townie + xi0 the Healthy Townie claimer
Hardy the ??? + Holt the ??? (at least one person was blocked last night, could be from one of these two; Hardy says he's not investigative or a blocker)

Not a huge fan of this metagamey train of thought since it implies we can "solve" the game guessing roles rather than watching the players.

It would also put a lot of faith to at least one of Gary and Gry, I think? Since it would mean that there's a blocker that indeed went for them.
I agree that it shouldn't be the only thing we analyze but when it's a very apparent trend then I think it warrants a bit of consideration no?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like being paired with Mazino there, he's a cool guy
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Faust's frustration sounds a lot more made up this day
Not sure if I agree that it feels fake. I'd say it feels a bit on the nose after yesterday if anything, maybe forced, but doesn't seem that disingenuous
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like being paired with Mazino there, he's a cool guy
Would you bum him?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not sure if I agree that it feels fake. I'd say it feels a bit on the nose after yesterday if anything, maybe forced, but doesn't seem that disingenuous
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Would you bum him?
Definitely forced

Bros are bros :nono
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Hardy

Thought you're red tag on xi0 was a Detective reveal.

I guess I was wrong.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is it now a game of chicken between Hardy and Holt who claims first.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What if Nash is the blocker and admitted targeting Gary "in case there was a spy".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What if Nash is the blocker and admitted targeting Gary "in case there was a spy".
You mean Gry not Gary? Faust basically spelled out James' role and I thought Sam would protect him since it sounded like Sam also understood James was spy. So I doubt they didn't know what they're killing with James. Could still be part of a fake claim though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Would we get a Det this game? Can only find the killing lover no? Maybe a failsafe if we lost Raeko early, and not like Kamino would've been truthful.

James' Spy could technically find the killing Lover too.

If Holt claims a 2nd Det it will be interesting
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You mean Gry not Gary? Faust basically spelled out James' role and I thought Sam would protect him since it sounded like Sam also understood James was spy. So I doubt they didn't know what they're killing with James. Could still be part of a fake claim though.
I nearly did but I thought they'd go for Nash instead assuming James would get protected.

I gambled and lost 😭 James might've been under cover for longer had Faust thought before going OH HE'S SPY!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top