Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm off to bed

Nightly byes chat

remember the pairs thing
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Good night Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Nash could've died on Night 1 with Insanity Doctoring and I didn't need to deal with her yesterday?

On a parallel universe that probably happened. I find solace in that.

I will confirm another townie, let me cook 🥴
If it's GrySun then it's interesting.

You're confirming your fellow Juviii lyncher.

#StoatBrosBeforeHoes
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well that’s a bummer even though I’m not too surprised about 2 kills. I already theorised there would be a mentor because having 1 mafia against lovers+TSC is quite tough. Might be an SK/Lover or Maf/Lover + TSC vs Mentor/Mentee. Brings to 5 but I’m guessing Panda thought it’s fine considering the suicide potential on both teams.

Holt been really AFK too
I haven’t?? I have atleast been as involved as I can be besides joining the game late on D1.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Holt what are you hiding
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Is it now a game of chicken between Hardy and Holt who claims first.
Uh I’m not playing chicken, I just didn’t need to claim yet. I’m hider but I didn’t use my role last night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If only James lived
You’re a big reason why he died btw, so kudos I guess
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GRY AND HARDY NEED TO BE KILLED AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
Go vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will confirm another townie, let me cook 🥴
That's it? That what you've cooked?

Revealing Holt is Hider?

You Mafia Det him and got Hider?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You’re a big reason why he died btw, so kudos I guess
He should've at least revealed who he spied to on Night 1.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No and I think the hider claim is ass lol
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Day 3 claimers are liars.

Should've claimed Day 2.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Leaning on Nash X Holt rn and Grysun was blocked to frame both him and Gary
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Anyway all caught up. I didn’t pay much attention to Nash’s hint but reluctance to reveal yesterday would match a det claim but not sure of the fit this game.

The blocked claims are more important- Sam and Gry? Sam claimed doc and I’d wager an insane doc is unlikely (if there are 2 killing parties). If it’s just one though, it would be possible I guess. There’s still possibility for a 2 maf, 2 lovers + TSC but I think that would be more unlikely since there’s not much justification for the antagonists number imo. Hmm, there’s also a possibility for traitor maybe ? We did have 2 Psychs even tho Kami was TSC. And there’s NVD secondary but I wonder if Psych isn’t overkill for the lovers. Well coming days will confirm if it’s 2 killers or not.

Gry claims to have been blocked, I’m struggling to see how/why he would be a priority? NVD is strategic yes and Gary would’ve been confirmed or doomed but at most the decision gets deferred. There were also too many POI to block Gry from a mafia pov so that’s really weird. My immediate thought on this is it being a lie. Holding onto the NVD while having his anon would be an advantage.

Hardy hasn’t claimed yet unless I missed but this is twice now being wrong. Same for Gry. I don’t really like the chemistry they have going on.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote lock 1 gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll have the second votelock ready later
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
DD what are you doing lol
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD what are you doing lol
HE IS THE LOVER FOR FCKS SAKE, WE DID YOU KILL RAEKO DUMBBUTT EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@NashSilver why we need spy for this setup EXPLAIN TO ME!!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ain't no way Holt is hider... What's the point in hiding your role if you plan on not using it?...

Votekill 1 Nash, Votekill 2 Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HE IS THE LOVER FOR FCKS SAKE, WE DID YOU KILL RAEKO DUMBBUTT EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@NashSilver why we need spy for this setup EXPLAIN TO ME!!
Nash claimed Det.

And yes Det is dumb in this setup.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ain't no way Holt is hider... What's the point in hiding your role if you plan on not using it?...
?? When did I hide my role? Matter of fact when was I ever asked about my role ? Sam asked for a hint yesterday which I gave. Faust then claimed Cowboy for me which. As for not using my role that’s just lazy talk. I already had suspicions there would be 2 kills. Raeko’s flip also meant I had to reevaluate things. Hiding simply posed an unnecessary risk, and I felt pretty confident I won’t be targeted. Why you upset? Perhaps you expected 3 bodies to show up?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
?? When did I hide my role? Matter of fact when was I ever asked about my role ? Sam asked for a hint yesterday which I gave. Faust then claimed Cowboy for me which. As for not using my role that’s just lazy talk. I already had suspicions there would be 2 kills. Raeko’s flip also meant I had to reevaluate things. Hiding simply posed an unnecessary risk, and I felt pretty confident I won’t be targeted. Why you upset? Perhaps you expected 3 bodies to show up?
Not talking about your role is hiding it. You had 48 hours lol.

Wdym lazy talk?

Why were you suspicious there would be 2 kills?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top