Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Im not feeling this at all. I think its a senseless block on gry
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy isn't your role like Nash, only useful in finding the killing Lover? I think you dont die on town lover or even threesome
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If xi0 isn't healthy leaving me unblocked is a guaranteed game over

Other than that, I guess numbers wise we still have plenty people, they need like 3 days of mislynches and couldn't afford a confirmed xi0? My guesses.

If there are just two left. Indeed.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Explain your train of thought about the block please
In town Gary scenario.

Gry would look sus as hell and an easy lynch, and Gary wouldn't be confirmed.

In mafia Gary scenario.

Gry would look sus as hell and an easy lynch, and Gary wouldn't be sick (since he's not really healthy).
So you intended to get psych and didn't do it for his fake det claim?
At no point did I believe in it and thought lovers would be important in this game. I said all this D1.

I wasn't expecting him to be threesome tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hardy isn't your role like Nash, only useful in finding the killing Lover? I think you dont die on town lover or even threesome
I don't. I asked. That's why I went for DD.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im not feeling this at all. I think its a senseless block on gry
Well the block happened whether you find it senseless or not.
For them to risk the james kill without blocking Erin they really needed xi0 not to get the NVD. Whether its because he's not actually healthy or they need the mislynches idk. But I'm looking so mislynchable with this, on double troublemaker vote day, I dont see how this benefits me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Whoops metagame
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If there are just two left. Indeed.
How many can there be left? All roles point towards lovers only. Only odd thing are the 2 kills but Sam being Insane Doc is the most probable answer there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Numbers wise its too small a game for too much scum players
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How many can there be left? All roles point towards lovers only. Only odd thing are the 2 kills but Sam being Insane Doc is the most probable answer there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Numbers wise its too small a game for too much scum players
So killing xio and you could seal the deal right?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Since my mistake with raeko,never expected a psych, i tend doubt everything now.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I ll be back in 6/7 hours. Have to sleep. Maybe my brain will work normal again.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I mean literally steal gry noble role...he didnt do anything useful for town
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You were instrumental in raeko killing and saving gry
Well me too sadly. Thought scum lover laid low
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean literally steal gry noble role...he didnt do anything useful for town
This would ve been the better pirate action @Hardy

Thanks dd. Good one
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So killing xio and you could seal the deal right?
Wdym, by lynch?

Sure, if it's xi0. There's also the world where he is town and they just didnt want him confirmed. Two healthys fit sam's pairs idea fwiw. But you're definitely only getting town noble with me, so you have to make sure your second lynch is correct.
Should just throw the net wider at holt and xi0 imo but welp
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I mean literally steal gry noble role...he didnt do anything useful for town
Would you rather me steal noble from likely another townie than confirm you?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Scum hardy would definitely steal the noble. Or you mean that he isnt pirate?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top