Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, good to know. Not that we got that much going, usual day 1. Think someone hasn't written anything yet though? I see Sam at one post so far.
Seems like Nogs and Raeko haven't written anything yet, is that correct or are these like old account names?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Alright, good to know. Not that we got that much going, usual day 1. Think someone hasn't written anything yet though? I see Sam at one post so far.
Seems like Nogs and Raeko haven't written anything yet, is that correct or are these like old account names?
I think Nogs is Kaminogan, so it's only Raeko
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
didn't look like she bathed regularly....
Sounds perfect for you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright, done with lectures for the day so I'm going to backread before I make my taco bowl dinner
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Here's what I saw doing a speedy read-through of hints etc. (apologies if I missed anything)

Hints:
  • Faust: Not a fan of this role, never had it before if he recalls correctly (NVD) (#14)
  • DD: My role is okay, not powerful (#15)
  • Gry: Not sure if I should be happy that Panda didn't put me on mafia, or unhappy that I'm like the worst role ever to have when you know you won't have much time to play. It's a very time sensitive role. (#16); I guess I don't have to use it. But I maybe never was this role and always looked forward to it, telling people that dislike it how I'd use it much better. (#19)
  • Juvs: My hint is that there is a hint to my role in this page already. (#18)
  • Nash: I quite like my role (#28)
  • Erin: Im green i have a role that im neutral about, I don't dislike it but not my fave. (#30)
  • Kami: Claims Psych. Also said some shit about posting Detective results each day (#34)
  • Sam: Bhai gave me the dude thats built like the average right-wing American 😭 Runs a bit opposite to my role (#56)
  • Mazi: My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it (#64)
  • Hardy: I'm not a detective. Active. Not too sure I like my role. (#72)
  • xi0: I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
  • James: In this setting what my role action does would be considered a crime. A pervy one. (#76)

Quick Thoughts:
Kami doing the whole psych/det thing again feels cooked, but I'm not really sure whether to expect any different from him so far.
If I'm reading Juvs right then I find her hint interesting.
I'm not sure if I like Faust getting everyone to vote for what he does with NVD, it looks like a bit of a cop-out and a way to avoid flack if he ended up making a bad choice with the NVD pass.

Also there won't be any Super Sam with a lot of activity this game as it started right on the start of my Uni semester and my units have gone hard from Day 1 😭 Pray for me 🙏

Me is single at 31.
29 and single here. We might be cooked 💀

NVD Juviii :arf
Why do you want to be NVD'd?

NVD Voting

Juviii (Juviii x1)
Can you use different colours? It isn't visable on my theme 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wtf does that mean Fatty? Dirty doesn't mean literally
I think the bants were pretty clear there :catshrug
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
OMG! :zomg

They added Izukiri/Mafia Black Sheep in the role list!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep dreamin. That wont happen 😂

Is this your valentines story?
Nah. But a true story

Dont rlly have one. If i had one, it d be a sad one. Like me shin dying in the last episode single af.

29 and single here. We might be cooked 💀
You re not cooked. I was still lost with 29. Now im fine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i can't understand what hes trying to say, i'm lost , i would vote him but i prefer to give him a pass, for the claim and avoid a potential too easy train.

otherwise placeholder vote; will change maybe later.

votekill holt
But there is no lovetrain
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You re not cooked. I was still lost with 29. Now im fine
Hopefully things can turn around then :XD

-------------------------------

Sheesh its a bit quiet innit? I've got no excuse to not read through those hundreds of textbook pages 😭
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I was going to do the recap but sam did it, thanks.
I have no idea whats happening to me but i keep falling asleep every time I sit down somewhere and its been like that for like 2 weeks.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I was going to do the recap but sam did it, thanks.
I have no idea whats happening to me but i keep falling asleep every time I sit down somewhere and its been like that for like 2 weeks.
Take care of yourself Erin, and please see a Doc when you can just to be safe 🙏
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
They're telling the story wrong. He was trusted because it was like his first game so playstyle wasnt known and he claimed a great fitting role Day 1 that made much more sense on town than on mafia(that the hosts provided him due to mechanic..) and won from that.

The whole Det debacle was him saying everyone should post Det results in case we lose a Det before they can claim results. Thats it. I loved it since it let me not worry about providing results too early and dying for it, but I got a mafia early and ended up trading myself for the lynch anyway. Otherwise not a damaging idea.

But here he's really just throwing it out like scummy filler on top of his claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I guess maybe his idea is, one day he will get Detective for real, but he will fake claim another role D1, and eventually when he dies N4 or whenever we can look back and see all his results? Unless he at some point decided its worth revealing he's truly det while alive? Eh..
Actually, vote kill Juviii.

Assuming Kami isn't lying then there's probably something we want to find with psychiatrist. She goes ahead and paints a target on him since he's investigative + asks Faust the NVD? Why would you do that? Hiding your secondary is the only reason I can think of.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh im fine dw Im just all the time sleepy and end up sleeping when i have tons of stuff to do. Like I woke up early to work on stuff I need to do. i just sat a couple o minutes and end up falling asleep for like 3 hours, i just feel Im wasting my time but my body wants to sleep.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A new role in this day and age?
if its a very recent role it should be mentioned on OP post i believe maybe a moderately recent, like Police officer, banshee etc.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think the bants were pretty clear there :catshrug
they have no basis in anything, just like you!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh im fine dw Im just all the time sleepy and end up sleeping when i have tons of stuff to do. Like I woke up early to work on stuff I need to do. i just sat a couple o minutes and end up falling asleep for like 3 hours, i just feel Im wasting my time but my body wants to sleep.
Get checked for sleep apnea
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Actually, vote kill Juviii.

Assuming Kami isn't lying then there's probably something we want to find with psychiatrist. She goes ahead and paints a target on him since he's investigative + asks Faust the NVD? Why would you do that? Hiding your secondary is the only reason I can think of.
Juviii was pretty direct with her hint though if I'm reading it right and I too also find Kami's play similar to his recent mafia self. I don't think doubting Kami makes her that sus.

Faust is another issue because getting others to pick his target for him removes him from the equation which to me looks bad. Its like he's removing himself from liability for the recipient. Juvs asking to be NVD'd was odd though but maybe there's an explanation there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh im fine dw Im just all the time sleepy and end up sleeping when i have tons of stuff to do. Like I woke up early to work on stuff I need to do. i just sat a couple o minutes and end up falling asleep for like 3 hours, i just feel Im wasting my time but my body wants to sleep.
Personally I think its better to be safe than sorry, and worth getting checked out. Take care though 🙏
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
if its a very recent role it should be mentioned on OP post i believe maybe a moderately recent, like Police officer, banshee etc.
Reading what i wrote helps. There is no need for any deep interpretation to what i said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, vote kill Juviii.

Assuming Kami isn't lying then there's probably something we want to find with psychiatrist. She goes ahead and paints a target on him since he's investigative + asks Faust the NVD? Why would you do that? Hiding your secondary is the only reason I can think of.
Somehow missed this dilemma yesterday half asleep. Thought nth unusual happened
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Won't be around for finish so votekill Sam

I don't think the Kami play is a scum play, even if I'm dubious about it being helpful.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Here's what I saw doing a speedy read-through of hints etc. (apologies if I missed anything)

Hints:
  • Faust: Not a fan of this role, never had it before if he recalls correctly (NVD) (#14)
  • DD: My role is okay, not powerful (#15)
  • Gry: Not sure if I should be happy that Panda didn't put me on mafia, or unhappy that I'm like the worst role ever to have when you know you won't have much time to play. It's a very time sensitive role. (#16); I guess I don't have to use it. But I maybe never was this role and always looked forward to it, telling people that dislike it how I'd use it much better. (#19)
  • Juvs: My hint is that there is a hint to my role in this page already. (#18)
  • Nash: I quite like my role (#28)
  • Erin: Im green i have a role that im neutral about, I don't dislike it but not my fave. (#30)
  • Kami: Claims Psych. Also said some shit about posting Detective results each day (#34)
  • Sam: Bhai gave me the dude thats built like the average right-wing American 😭 Runs a bit opposite to my role (#56)
  • Mazi: My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it (#64)
  • Hardy: I'm not a detective. Active. Not too sure I like my role. (#72)
  • xi0: I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
  • James: In this setting what my role action does would be considered a crime. A pervy one. (#76)

Quick Thoughts:
Kami doing the whole psych/det thing again feels cooked, but I'm not really sure whether to expect any different from him so far.
If I'm reading Juvs right then I find her hint interesting.
I'm not sure if I like Faust getting everyone to vote for what he does with NVD, it looks like a bit of a cop-out and a way to avoid flack if he ended up making a bad choice with the NVD pass.

Also there won't be any Super Sam with a lot of activity this game as it started right on the start of my Uni semester and my units have gone hard from Day 1 😭 Pray for me 🙏



29 and single here. We might be cooked 💀



Why do you want to be NVD'd?



Can you use different colours? It isn't visable on my theme 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think the bants were pretty clear there :catshrug
My hint was post#26

Juvs looks good in my books

I like the fact Kami hardclaimed Psych, I don't see maf doing that this early before they get to talk.

I'm paranoid about Faust but that's probably just carryover from last game. If I try to look at it objectively he's fostering interactions and that's town sided.

@Faust NVD Grysun

Those are the thoughts that come easy, deeper reads if I have any after coffee ☕
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Reading what i wrote helps. There is no need for any deep interpretation to what i said.
What role/type of role do you usually like?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like the fact Kami hardclaimed Psych, I don't see maf doing that this early before they get to talk.
What irks me about Kami is the det stuff immediately after + he's done this insta-claim as scum before. I'll remain wary of him for now until he proves otherwise.

My hint was post#26
the dog meme?

Won't be around for finish so votekill Sam

I don't think the Kami play is a scum play, even if I'm dubious about it being helpful.
We've seen him do similar before which is why I'm a bit sus of him. You don't see any similarities between him this game and when you were mafia together in game 135?

also aren't you cheeky with that vote~
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
the dog meme?
Yup.

I might've been a bit naive in thinking it was obvious, but it's there. As long as anyone who can protect figures it out that's fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top