Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Shin is a good ava. Like him. Good guy.

Also i got scammed thats why im late.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vote kill shin
Have fun
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's not that hard to follow, I am claiming Psychiatrist. I will also include fake Detective results at the start of the day. You are free to ignore them, in fact I'd prefer it.
How is this useful? WTF.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Its late. I ll be back in the morning.

My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ooh! I have an idea!

Y'all can vote on who should I target with NVD for Night 1. Most votes win.

Type NVD [username] then tag me :nod
I'll tally the votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it
OMG! :zomg

They added Izukiri/Mafia Black Sheep in the role list!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Kamino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ooh! I have an idea!

Y'all can vote on who should I target with NVD for Night 1. Most votes win.

Type NVD [username] then tag me :nod
I'll tally the votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



OMG! :zomg

They added Izukiri/Mafia Black Sheep in the role list!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NVD Juviii :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not that hard to follow, I am claiming Psychiatrist. I will also include fake Detective results at the start of the day. You are free to ignore them, in fact I'd prefer it.
At best it's an experiment that you find interesting but can only confuse people. I don't think it helps Town really.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,705
Gender
Female
Country
China
Okay I've adjusted the timer, Day will be a bit longer now. Schedule wise a bit more convenient
 

Kaminogan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
197
Age
27
Country
United States
But then we need to wait for the detectives to die to believe in them?
Yes, unless you can confirm they are a Detective beforehand.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They're telling the story wrong. He was trusted because it was like his first game so playstyle wasnt known and he claimed a great fitting role Day 1 that made much more sense on town than on mafia(that the hosts provided him due to mechanic..) and won from that.

The whole Det debacle was him saying everyone should post Det results in case we lose a Det before they can claim results. Thats it. I loved it since it let me not worry about providing results too early and dying for it, but I got a mafia early and ended up trading myself for the lynch anyway. Otherwise not a damaging idea.

But here he's really just throwing it out like scummy filler on top of his claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I guess maybe his idea is, one day he will get Detective for real, but he will fake claim another role D1, and eventually when he dies N4 or whenever we can look back and see all his results? Unless he at some point decided its worth revealing he's truly det while alive? Eh..
You don't need to 'guess', that's what I've been saying.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At best it's an experiment that you find interesting but can only confuse people. I don't think it helps Town really.
Then ignore it. You'll be thanking me whenever I play a Detective in one of these games, when I leave behind a Will.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Any hint on your role xi0-san?
If I hint now people will think I'm playing differently. But I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting.

Then ignore it. You'll be thanking me whenever I play a Detective in one of these games, when I leave behind a Will.
Hmm, but why would you ask someone to ignore it? Is that a reasonable suggestion?
 

Kaminogan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
197
Age
27
Country
United States
If I hint now people will think I'm playing differently. But I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting.



Hmm, but why would you ask someone to ignore it? Is that a reasonable suggestion?
If I am Detective, my night results wouldn't let town know I am without additional context, such as if a Spy targeted me for example. So, unless someone does that, there's no use worrying about it. I would hope that the Spy in that scenario would play along with me, as I can at least protect the real Detective in this game, but I wouldn't hold it against them if they rebbutted ne.

But yeah, outside of someone using their role to confirm or deny my night results as Detective, there's no real use worrying about it until I'm dead.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
569
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If I am Detective, my night results wouldn't let town know I am without additional context, such as if a Spy targeted me for example. So, unless someone does that, there's no use worrying about it. I would hope that the Spy in that scenario would play along with me, as I can at least protect the real Detective in this game, but I wouldn't hold it against them if they rebbutted ne.

But yeah, outside of someone using their role to confirm or deny my night results as Detective, there's no real use worrying about it until I'm dead.
I get the sentiment but you'd end up signaling more info to the mafia than town if you had actual det results presented this way.

Given your insistence on not worrying about it I'll just note you down as Psych and move on. A hard claim is a hard claim and we have some players that haven't chimed in yet or have very loose claims so you're never the day 1 here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:bedtime

Will check in tmrrw morning, gn
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do we really have to share Valentine's day stories`? Because mine are all about getting rejected. I never even had a date on Valentine, I mean, I tried but like, yeah...

Votekill Digitaldude

My role is Psychiatrist. However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
That's basically two claims aka being spy and a fake det. Not sure where you are going with that.

Psychiatrist already outted? I bet there is a lovers and a threesome candidate out there this game
It is a Valentine's day game, HOWEVAH! I remember that every single time I suggest lovers being in-game that I get mad sus and votes on me therefor Votekill digitaldude.

As for my role:
In this setting what my role action does would be considered a crime. A pervy one.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,120
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes what do you think about Kamino?
i can't understand what hes trying to say, i'm lost , i would vote him but i prefer to give him a pass, for the claim and avoid a potential too easy train.

otherwise placeholder vote; will change maybe later.

votekill holt
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
With 14 players I have my doubts on a threesome candidate, would make Mafia too weak with a traitor in their midst already in my opinion.

Will you make a list of all hints as usual, Erinyes?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
In the 7th grade Renee ****** gifted me a small trinket that had a picture of herself in it with a confession letter and request for me to send a picture of myself back to her through our mutual friend Melissa. Considering the number of words I had spoken to her up until that point wouldn't go beyond one hand, I ignored the request. Well, that and she came off as a very odd person and didn't look like she bathed regularly....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top