Im abdul and I really dont remember my character
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have funVote kill shin
How is this useful? WTF.It's not that hard to follow, I am claiming Psychiatrist. I will also include fake Detective results at the start of the day. You are free to ignore them, in fact I'd prefer it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OMG!My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it
Is this your valentines story?Also i got scammed thats why im late.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NVD JuviiiOoh! I have an idea!
Y'all can vote on who should I target with NVD for Night 1. Most votes win.
Type NVD [username] then tag me
I'll tally the votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OMG!
They added Izukiri/Mafia Black Sheep in the role list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At best it's an experiment that you find interesting but can only confuse people. I don't think it helps Town really.It's not that hard to follow, I am claiming Psychiatrist. I will also include fake Detective results at the start of the day. You are free to ignore them, in fact I'd prefer it.
Is this your valentines story?
NVD VotingNVD Juviii![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Any hint on your role xi0-san?At best it's an experiment that you find interesting but can only confuse people. I don't think it helps Town really.
Yes, unless you can confirm they are a Detective beforehand.But then we need to wait for the detectives to die to believe in them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You don't need to 'guess', that's what I've been saying.They're telling the story wrong. He was trusted because it was like his first game so playstyle wasnt known and he claimed a great fitting role Day 1 that made much more sense on town than on mafia(that the hosts provided him due to mechanic..) and won from that.
The whole Det debacle was him saying everyone should post Det results in case we lose a Det before they can claim results. Thats it. I loved it since it let me not worry about providing results too early and dying for it, but I got a mafia early and ended up trading myself for the lynch anyway. Otherwise not a damaging idea.
But here he's really just throwing it out like scummy filler on top of his claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess maybe his idea is, one day he will get Detective for real, but he will fake claim another role D1, and eventually when he dies N4 or whenever we can look back and see all his results? Unless he at some point decided its worth revealing he's truly det while alive? Eh..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then ignore it. You'll be thanking me whenever I play a Detective in one of these games, when I leave behind a Will.At best it's an experiment that you find interesting but can only confuse people. I don't think it helps Town really.
I'm not a detective.
If I hint now people will think I'm playing differently. But I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting.Any hint on your role xi0-san?
Hmm, but why would you ask someone to ignore it? Is that a reasonable suggestion?Then ignore it. You'll be thanking me whenever I play a Detective in one of these games, when I leave behind a Will.
If I am Detective, my night results wouldn't let town know I am without additional context, such as if a Spy targeted me for example. So, unless someone does that, there's no use worrying about it. I would hope that the Spy in that scenario would play along with me, as I can at least protect the real Detective in this game, but I wouldn't hold it against them if they rebbutted ne.If I hint now people will think I'm playing differently. But I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting.
Hmm, but why would you ask someone to ignore it? Is that a reasonable suggestion?
I get the sentiment but you'd end up signaling more info to the mafia than town if you had actual det results presented this way.If I am Detective, my night results wouldn't let town know I am without additional context, such as if a Spy targeted me for example. So, unless someone does that, there's no use worrying about it. I would hope that the Spy in that scenario would play along with me, as I can at least protect the real Detective in this game, but I wouldn't hold it against them if they rebbutted ne.
But yeah, outside of someone using their role to confirm or deny my night results as Detective, there's no real use worrying about it until I'm dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's basically two claims aka being spy and a fake det. Not sure where you are going with that.Votekill Digitaldude
My role is Psychiatrist. However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
It is a Valentine's day game, HOWEVAH! I remember that every single time I suggest lovers being in-game that I get mad sus and votes on me therefor Votekill digitaldude.Psychiatrist already outted? I bet there is a lovers and a threesome candidate out there this game
i can't understand what hes trying to say, i'm lost , i would vote him but i prefer to give him a pass, for the claim and avoid a potential too easy train.@Erinyes what do you think about Kamino?
i can do thar in a few hoursWith 14 players I have my doubts on a threesome candidate, would make Mafia too weak with a traitor in their midst already in my opinion.
Will you make a list of all hints as usual, Erinyes?