
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm Valentine, want my story ?Tell me a story about Valentine's.
Thank you @Marmalade
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I worked a full shift and got food poisoningHow was y'all valentines?

Are you hinting loverEvery game with ya'll is lovey but this one might be exceptionally dovey![]()
Nope~Are you hinting lover![]()
![]()

@Faust What's your recovery plan looking like cupcake?Lovedove Faust is sick and can therefore not vote

I gave a real hint earlier@Faust I sent you astro instructions on anigame channel.
All these like-deslike hints are always so weak. How are we even supposed to know what people like?
POV: Mafia Lover trying real hard tonight to convince their team to kill youVotekill Digitaldude
My role is Psychiatrist. However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
If I am a Detective, I don't want to claim Detective. I would just be killed the next night. So this is just me preparing for the future and not ending up like Grysun that one time. But I am a Psychiatrist, so obviously I'll give you my results for that too.POV: Mafia Lover trying real hard tonight to convince their team to kill you
Also I don't get what you mean by fake results, will you just be roleplaying a det after hard claiming psych?
I didn't understand thisHowever like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He suggested he'd give fake results? I really don't understand the train of thought lolLast time Kamino suggested this he was mafia... not loving it so far. To the naughty list.
Nash wasn't your hint that you like the role or do you mean there is a hidden one?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---