Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Every game with ya'll is lovey but this one might be exceptionally dovey :confetti

I'll change avi and contemplate my hint when I'm home in a sec~
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Faust I sent you astro instructions on anigame channel. :arf

All these like-deslike hints are always so weak. How are we even supposed to know what people like?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@Faust I sent you astro instructions on anigame channel. :arf

All these like-deslike hints are always so weak. How are we even supposed to know what people like?
I gave a real hint earlier

I liked urs we should hang out

My notes so far are some ppl claiming to be mediocre/uninteresting, Faust acting odd, and Gry locking himself into a few very specific roles.

Guess we just wait for the rest to become available
 

Kaminogan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
197
Age
27
Country
United States
Votekill Digitaldude

My role is Psychiatrist. However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Votekill Digitaldude

My role is Psychiatrist. However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
POV: Mafia Lover trying real hard tonight to convince their team to kill you

Also I don't get what you mean by fake results, will you just be roleplaying a det after hard claiming psych?
 

Kaminogan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
197
Age
27
Country
United States
POV: Mafia Lover trying real hard tonight to convince their team to kill you

Also I don't get what you mean by fake results, will you just be roleplaying a det after hard claiming psych?
If I am a Detective, I don't want to claim Detective. I would just be killed the next night. So this is just me preparing for the future and not ending up like Grysun that one time. But I am a Psychiatrist, so obviously I'll give you my results for that too.

Best case scenario right now is that Mafia wastes their kill on me tonight, seeing as Psychiatrist is kind of a weak role imo.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
I didn't understand this
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Last time Kamino suggested this he was mafia... not loving it so far. To the naughty list.

Nash wasn't your hint that you like the role or do you mean there is a hidden one?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If there were lovers in such a small game I'd imagine it's something like Serial Killer + Pros? Iunno
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last time Kamino suggested this he was mafia... not loving it so far. To the naughty list.

Nash wasn't your hint that you like the role or do you mean there is a hidden one?
He suggested he'd give fake results? I really don't understand the train of thought lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think Faust has the passable not voting disease which would be Psych bait
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DO WE HAVE A POTATO?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top