Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
554
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Nash wasn't your hint that you like the role or do you mean there is a hidden one?
I guess it's hidden but to me it seemed somewhat obvious. I'm not too upset if ppl don't pin me down as long as I get some healthcare :gigglebunny


He suggested he'd give fake results? I really don't understand the train of thought lol
I think he's saying he'll give det results on top of psych ones so that eventually when he rands det he'll do the same and evils won't think he's actually det.

He tossed out a hard claim so I'm willing to trust.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If there were lovers in such a small game I'd imagine it's something like Serial Killer + Pros? Iunno
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He suggested he'd give fake results? I really don't understand the train of thought lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think Faust has the passable not voting disease which would be Psych bait
Check the australian game. He suggested this to "hide the detective", told people to all pretend to be det and give fake results, was trusted because of this and won. People who didn't like the idea were lynched. He later said he actually thought this would benefit the mafia more and now he is using it again.

Now he can either be det or psych. Sounds like a good way to avoid a hard spot. Psych is already in game? No problem I was det all along. He wasn't killed? They wouldn't care for a psych. Lot's of alternatives.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin tagged the wrong Marmalade :lmao
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
554
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Check the australian game. He suggested this to "hide the detective", told people to all pretend to be det and give fake results, was trusted because of this and won. People who didn't like the idea were lynched. He later said he actually thought this would benefit the mafia more and now he is using it again.

Now he can either be det or psych. Sounds like a good way to avoid a hard spot. Psych is already in game? No problem I was det all along. He wasn't killed? They wouldn't care for a psych. Lot's of alternatives.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin tagged the wrong Marmalade :lmao

🤔 Noted
 

Kaminogan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
197
Age
27
Country
United States
Check the australian game. He suggested this to "hide the detective", told people to all pretend to be det and give fake results, was trusted because of this and won. People who didn't like the idea were lynched. He later said he actually thought this would benefit the mafia more and now he is using it again.

Now he can either be det or psych. Sounds like a good way to avoid a hard spot. Psych is already in game? No problem I was det all along. He wasn't killed? They wouldn't care for a psych. Lot's of alternatives.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin tagged the wrong Marmalade :lmao
The difference is I'm not asking you to do the same. In the previous game, my goal was to make everyone give night results. Obviously, the true Detective would present the real ones, and Mafia would be able to tell who was the actual Detective based off who guessed wrong. For example if a non-detective guesses that a non-mafia is evil, the mafia can take them off their suspect list for Detective. However in this case, only I am showing Night Results. The only way for Mafia to confirm positively that I am Detective is if I find a Mafia on night one or two like Grysun did.

Of course, should that happen, and I were Detective, I would just out the Mafia I found, and then spend the rest of the game being carried by Town Protective.

All of this is somewhat muddied by Sanity, tbf, but then again if Sanity is a problem for the Detective, it would also be a problem for the Mafia trying to find the Detective.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Check the australian game. He suggested this to "hide the detective", told people to all pretend to be det and give fake results, was trusted because of this and won. People who didn't like the idea were lynched. He later said he actually thought this would benefit the mafia more and now he is using it again.

Now he can either be det or psych. Sounds like a good way to avoid a hard spot. Psych is already in game? No problem I was det all along. He wasn't killed? They wouldn't care for a psych. Lot's of alternatives.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin tagged the wrong Marmalade :lmao
..
How did town fall for that tho?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The difference is I'm not asking you to do the same. In the previous game, my goal was to make everyone give night results. Obviously, the true Detective would present the real ones, and Mafia would be able to tell who was the actual Detective based off who guessed wrong. For example if a non-detective guesses that a non-mafia is evil, the mafia can take them off their suspect list for Detective. However in this case, only I am showing Night Results. The only way for Mafia to confirm positively that I am Detective is if I find a Mafia on night one or two like Grysun did.

Of course, should that happen, and I were Detective, I would just out the Mafia I found, and then spend the rest of the game being carried by Town Protective.

All of this is somewhat muddied by Sanity, tbf, but then again if Sanity is a problem for the Detective, it would also be a problem for the Mafia trying to find the Detective.
This doesn't explain anything about this game. Are you claiming Psych or det? I'm not following you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thank you for the gorgeous avatars @marmalade866
 

Kaminogan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
197
Age
27
Country
United States
..
How did town fall for that tho?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



This doesn't explain anything about this game. Are you claiming Psych or det? I'm not following you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thank you for the gorgeous avatars @marmalade866
It's not that hard to follow, I am claiming Psychiatrist. I will also include fake Detective results at the start of the day. You are free to ignore them, in fact I'd prefer it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's not that hard to follow, I am claiming Psychiatrist. I will also include fake Detective results at the start of the day. You are free to ignore them, in fact I'd prefer it.
... What's even the point?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hardy got nice love story too.

Proud of you buddy.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
554
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
okii I'll stop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not a cupcake.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If I die and flip Detective, then you can use it.
WTF?

Isn't Psychiatrist for knowing secondary roles.

The roles with yellow text in the Rules&Roles are the secondary roles right?
NVD, Potato etc.

How would you flip Detective if you're already a Psychiatrist?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,732
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bhai gave me the dude thats built like the average right-wing American 😭 Runs a bit opposite to my role

Votekill Digitaldude

My role is Psychiatrist. However like I've done in previous games I'll provide fake Night Results as if I was Detective. That way when I eventually play a Detective I will have a nice Will for you guys to look through.
Between this and your cooked top 10 picks I really don't know what goes on in that head of yours 😭
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How did town fall for that tho?
They're telling the story wrong. He was trusted because it was like his first game so playstyle wasnt known and he claimed a great fitting role Day 1 that made much more sense on town than on mafia(that the hosts provided him due to mechanic..) and won from that.

The whole Det debacle was him saying everyone should post Det results in case we lose a Det before they can claim results. Thats it. I loved it since it let me not worry about providing results too early and dying for it, but I got a mafia early and ended up trading myself for the lynch anyway. Otherwise not a damaging idea.

But here he's really just throwing it out like scummy filler on top of his claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But then we need to wait for the detectives to die to believe in them?
I guess maybe his idea is, one day he will get Detective for real, but he will fake claim another role D1, and eventually when he dies N4 or whenever we can look back and see all his results? Unless he at some point decided its worth revealing he's truly det while alive? Eh..
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Hardy are you gonna hint?

@Erinyes what do you think about Kamino?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top