Okay so you’re saying I’m prostitute lover sickly? In your setup you’ll have a 3x buff for the lovers + Psych TSC. Interesting. Even in this scenario you give, and said suspect proving themselves by using sickly, how does that negate the other lover then? Lovers suicide after all. Saying the psych isn’t so good in this hypothetical when there’s another lover + TSC doesn’t follow.
On the part of not using my role, again I provided my reasoning. Yes I was waiting to need to prove myself (as a contingency), secondly I didn’t anticipate a block or that one would be used on you if that exists. Thirdly, I saw merit in holding onto to infect someone strategically. So for the most part I only intended to use my hider side for now, and last night felt safer by not hiding
What 3x buff? Why you calling roles a buff. They have tools to handle some scenarios, which they'd need if they are lovers vs town with no bigger mafia
I think you didnt understand the sickly part. Say spy targets the sickly lover N1, he can claim D2 he had sickly and prove it N2.
Say he instead targets the other non sickly lover N1 - now that guy instead claims sickly. Doesnt matter who has it, they are both safe from the first hit by Psychiatrist. And after they can kill or block
Regarding your usage - whats the point of only using it to confirm? And confirm what? Sickly isnt alignment indicative, but its usage can be, and you didnt provide a paper trail of its usage to check.
I guess I just dont follow, if you use Hider instead fine, but since you didnt use it N2 why not use sickly instead. You keep saying you are explaining but you aren't, or I'm not getting it.