Mine is on Holt + xi0 atm so its not up to dateAnyone know the vote status
Hopefully the tucka fucka (microwave) saves me here thenDon't make my valentines mistake and get food poisoning man its not worth it.
Felt he has higher odds to be killed while hiding behind the real kill target than be outright killedWhat was Holt's reason for not hiding again?
That is so defeatist. WTF.Felt he has higher odds to be killed while hiding behind the real kill target than be outright killed
I feel that, if the game started a couple of days earlier I'd have been sweet but I haven't been as free and available as I'd have likedI'm never signing up again when I'm too busy, this is too stressful and I hate that I cant put down detailed thoughts in 1 min timewindows i hav
There's a voice in my head telling me a certain someone should be talked about more for the lynch
It's not just that lol.Felt he has higher odds to be killed while hiding behind the real kill target than be outright killed
What's even the case against Faust he's like the second greenest to me only because DD is confirmed.Okay voice in my head wins for now, will probably rethink this but I think its worth doing at this second (I promise this isn't for shits and giggles)
Votekill2 Faust
This too. Hider and BP should be baiting the Mafia.At no point in the game he tried to bring night kills towards him as a hider would.