Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why not pirate @GrySun's Noble instead?

He could've been Mafia Noble for all we know.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What was Holt's reason for not hiding again?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a voice in my head telling me a certain someone should be talked about more for the lynch
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm never signing up again when I'm too busy, this is too stressful and I hate that I cant put down detailed thoughts in 1 min timewindows i hav
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm never signing up again when I'm too busy, this is too stressful and I hate that I cant put down detailed thoughts in 1 min timewindows i hav
I feel that, if the game started a couple of days earlier I'd have been sweet but I haven't been as free and available as I'd have liked
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
hardy i trust, so I trust dd. I believe in a world with killing lover + prostitute lover so restless spirit lover is whatever. Guess hardy could be making it up but I trust

faust looked fake af with his "i give up" and whatever outbreaks at day start, bunch of one liner fake despair posts but he did claim the spirit first? Which looks more ok

Sam should be insane doc and can just cook the lovers at night if we dont get them

This leaves xi0, holt and nash. I dont like anything about how xi0 played and posted, holt's claim looks perfect for lover but why did he claim it, and nash's det can work if jamws was paranoid or lovers have sivkly to counter psy?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
3x Gry - DD 1 #655, Holt 2 #661, Gary 2 #668
3x Nash - Faust 2 #638, Hardy 1 #658, Gary 1 #668
3x Holt - Sam 1 #754, Hardy 2, Nash 1

2x Hardy - Holt 1, DD 2
2x Gary - Faust 1 #638, Nash 2

I think that's the up to date ver


There's a voice in my head telling me a certain someone should be talked about more for the lynch


I dunno if I have it in me. I can just Det him tonight and force him to kill me to silence me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh mazino i left out but he should be town, but gives me the heebie jeebies with his sudden too overthought anti me theory. If he's foursome candidate panda will be flamed extensively
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay voice in my head wins for now, will probably rethink this but I think its worth doing at this second (I promise this isn't for shits and giggles)

Votekill2 Faust
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Felt he has higher odds to be killed while hiding behind the real kill target than be outright killed
It's not just that lol.

At no point in the game he tried to bring night kills towards him as a hider would.

He voted Raeko despite saying he saw her as town.

The fact that she flipped town (despite it being expected) made him change his approach and he decided not to hide (???)

At the same time he was hiding sickly. The Gary/Gry situation made him also not use that (???)

Like come on guys...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Isn't Hiding always the best for almost all scenario?

A Hider not hiding just because he's afraid he and the person his hiding at might both die is a pussy-ass way of playing Hider.

Imagine getting a notif

Night X Result

Holt
Hider

Unless he gets blocked, you could've just hid behind someone and survived than just be outright killed.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay voice in my head wins for now, will probably rethink this but I think its worth doing at this second (I promise this isn't for shits and giggles)

Votekill2 Faust
What's even the case against Faust he's like the second greenest to me only because DD is confirmed.

(You come third because you are a bum)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nash did you ever answer me when i asked why you targez james and me. I forgot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top