Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Okay voice in my head wins for now, will probably rethink this but I think its worth doing at this second (I promise this isn't for shits and giggles)

Votekill2 Faust
What are you doing Sam? :fail
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So Holt is either probably, the worst legit Hider in history by the way he's playing the role or a scum that thought claiming a hider that doesn't hide is somehow a good claim?

I can't follow his logic :fail
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What is with this conspiracy theory? And why is it so elaborate?
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Nash did you ever answer me when i asked why you targez james and me. I forgot
James cause his claim smelt like a prost D1.
You cause you were high chance of red as noble and I wanted sanity check so I could be certain if James was green.

Was a hard choice between you and Faust last night but I figured even if I get red on Faust no-one will believe me without a sanity check anw.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I got 4 mins
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
Are you kidding me
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Holt/xi0

I trust hardy

Sam is baiting me into arguing about faust again idk why
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
Why are you throwing the board is so clear imo LOL

Town lover - Holt Prostitute. In turn this confirms you.
Mafia lover - either Nash or Gary with a killing role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will go for xi0. I'm probably dead, am i really so easy to frame with just a block
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Was a hard choice between you and Faust last night but I figured even if I get red on Faust no-one will believe me without a sanity check anw.
Why would anyone not believe you?

You're just very convinced/confident that you're Sane Detective and you'll be getting a Guilty result from me for some reason.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What's even the case against Faust he's like the second greenest to me only because DD is confirmed.

(You come third because you are a bum)
Him and Mazi are tight like skinny jeans on a hipster in Melbourne, throw a prosti from holt/nash in there and bob is your balding uncle

I got 4 mins
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Are you kidding me
I told you Mazi is potentially a tsc
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I cant believe i see day 3 being alive being against me when busy and james spy being there n2
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What is with this conspiracy theory? And why is it so elaborate?
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
At least I can stress less now for the noble vote. Big FU to whoever blocked me last night
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Him and Mazi are tight like skinny jeans on a hipster in Melbourne, throw a prosti from holt/nash in there and bob is your balding uncle
I dare you to go back to this post after the game and see how stupid this is.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He's just copypasting the same votepost at me again
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Just so we can confirm that you're legit Town Noble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top