What are you doing Sam?Okay voice in my head wins for now, will probably rethink this but I think its worth doing at this second (I promise this isn't for shits and giggles)
Votekill2 Faust

What are you doing Sam?Okay voice in my head wins for now, will probably rethink this but I think its worth doing at this second (I promise this isn't for shits and giggles)
Votekill2 Faust

FREE SAMUELI really dont think faust is mafia @samuelfree1234567890

I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anywayWhat is with this conspiracy theory? And why is it so elaborate?
James cause his claim smelt like a prost D1.Nash did you ever answer me when i asked why you targez james and me. I forgot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you kidding meI think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway
You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.
Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy
For now since work is busy
Come back later
Why are you throwing the board is so clear imo LOLI think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway
You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.
Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy
For now since work is busy
Come back later
Why would anyone not believe you?Was a hard choice between you and Faust last night but I figured even if I get red on Faust no-one will believe me without a sanity check anw.
Him and Mazi are tight like skinny jeans on a hipster in Melbourne, throw a prosti from holt/nash in there and bob is your balding uncleWhat's even the case against Faust he's like the second greenest to me only because DD is confirmed.
(You come third because you are a bum)
I told you Mazi is potentially a tscI got 4 mins
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you kidding me
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anywayWhat is with this conspiracy theory? And why is it so elaborate?
I dare you to go back to this post after the game and see how stupid this is.Him and Mazi are tight like skinny jeans on a hipster in Melbourne, throw a prosti from holt/nash in there and bob is your balding uncle
This is so assI told you Mazi is potentially a tsc