Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ideally we get them both on holt/xi0 pair, if only one then seriously look at mazino next day
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Him and Mazi are tight like skinny jeans on a hipster in Melbourne, throw a prosti from holt/nash in there and bob is your balding uncle



I told you Mazi is potentially a tsc
My night action this night should be clear. Look at what else happend with two kills and a "possible" block.

But if you want to throw me in the mix do it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As in, if the other lover doesnt suicide at night the foursome may be real
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My night action this night should be clear. Look at what else happend with two kills and a "possible" block.

But if you want to throw me in the mix do it.
What night action, you used your role last night?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hope Copan shows up soon.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ideally we get them both on holt/xi0 pair, if only one then seriously look at mazino next day
Funny how i get sus when i sus you. Before i seemed green.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Why would anyone not believe you?

You're just very convinced/confident that you're Sane Detective and you'll be getting a Guilty result from me for some reason.
You wagged your finger and conjured a xi0 wagon.
I made a case against you and got painted red.
I've been put on the block immediately on D3 and if I had less time to argue my case I'd still be questioned as det.

I have next to no traction this game and I think it's probably because I argued you for like 50 posts so I just moved on.

I'm not certain I'll get a red on you. I'm coping I'll get a red on you if we don't find evil in this lynch.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gurrysan @GrySun do something to convince me you're 100% town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That was my night action
You said this night as in tonight meaning you can go again?????
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
Did you just lock 🥴

Ok we lost LOL
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I ll have to confirm or activate at night that i want the Double voting the next day
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You wagged your finger and conjured a xi0 wagon.
I made a case against you and got painted red.
I've been put on the block immediately on D3 and if I had less time to argue my case I'd still be questioned as det.

I have next to no traction this game and I think it's probably because I argued you for like 50 posts so I just moved on.

I'm not certain I'll get a red on you. I'm coping I'll get a red on you if we don't find evil in this lynch.
You could just lynch Faust for shits and giggles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you just lock 🥴

Ok we lost LOL
He didn't bold so hopefully bhai doesn't count it 💀
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Did you just lock 🥴

Ok we lost LOL
If we just got blindsided by a 4-some yeah this might be a winning push.
Guess I don't need to worry about my sanity anymore 🙃
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Gurrysan @GrySun do something to convince me you're 100% town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You said this night as in tonight meaning you can go again?????
Why are you always misunderstanding. This night was this Last night not the nedt night. I cant do anything anymore
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why are you always misunderstanding. This night was this Last night not the nedt night. I cant do anything anymore
My apartment can't get below 27 degrees C so I may have heatstroke
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Gurrysan @GrySun do something to convince me you're 100% town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You said this night as in tonight meaning you can go again?????
He is town as in noble. Thats for sure. I just think he might be lover

Did you just lock 🥴

Ok we lost LOL
Are you following the game at all? Is my forst vote. Nth is locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top